How did u do it

Fleksy Keyboard with custom theme.

Here faggot

Mugi best girl

All of you are a bunch of autists.

Based Teenbros.

There you go.

F U C K E N P H O N E P O S T E R S R E E E E E E E E E E E

The future is now, gramps. Samsung is about to roll out Ubuntu for Dex and we'll literally be able to develop for phones on our phones.

>phones
Pocket-sized computers with calling feature

Does anyone know if any custom keyboard for android would let me have a hybrid keypad qwerty setup?

Pic related

How are you converting to webm?

Just search "mp4 to webm" in any search engine.

Use ffmpeg

I thought you were doing it on Android, nvm

I just use good ol Gboard

:^)

Forgive me for using the iToddlers 6. How can i redeem myself?

Clear and clean.

Android keyboards make me miss T9

You can get T9 Android keyboards

>Forget to send the vidao
>(you)

I have to use swiftshit because there's no other keyboard besides Gbotnet that supports mutilanguage input. The autocorrect in this keyboard is so shit I hate it so much.
At least xiaomeme meme OS has a built in firewall that lets me block Internet access to non system apps.
Open to suggestions for a new keyboard.
Don't care if it's a bonnet since I can block it on the firewall.

Fleksy?

Can I write in English and some other language at the same time like in SwiftKey? Last time I tried it didn't work but I might have missed it since I'm retarded.

Urrr

Okay

I don't know what do you mean by this, but you can easily change languages by just sliding space.

I know but that is kinda hard for me to do because when have to use English expressions when I'm talking with my retarded friends, so in the middle of a sentence in my native language I have to write some words in English and swipping to change language is troublesome when youre typing fast.

ok

>480x800
What did he mean by this?

Nintype is the best mobile keyboard there is. You should all try it out. If you're on Android, it's temporarily called "Keyboard 69", it's also on iOS.

Probably that he has a 480x800 screen

Hey OP you're keyboard sucks

Your*

Better quality version. Getting used to FFMPEG

*new

12 keys master race

what keyboard? I've been looking for a 12 key on android

Is that Gboard?

jewgle 日本語入力

This is the only correct option. See and his shitty "autocorrect".

yes, but pressing a screen gives you way less feedback, and that is why physical keyboard are always going to be superior.

AnySoftKeyboard

why?

no, it's aosp + swift dark