I've been using Opera for years but now im fucking done with it

I've been using Opera for years but now im fucking done with it

it runs like crap if you open many tabs or a video on a second monitor

what browser should I get?

just dumped firefox this morning for killing all my addons Ive ha for years.
Using it since 2010

It was kinda of a nice to have a browser as fast as Chromium for the first time.

pale moon is cool

This and Iridium (ungoogled chromium fork). Every other browser is either botnet or just shit (ex. Forefox)

Every time i go browser hopping because of privacy/google botnet concerns, or because i support open sores, i end up using chromium after a couple weeks/months.

Every browser has its pros and cons but srsly, chrome/chromium offers the best browsing experience, no debate. I dislike them, they're evil and all, but they're the best. sad to say...

u just installed it and
>qwant as default search service

monicca.png

Vivaldi

Firefox or Iridium

What's the issue here? Qwant respects user privacy and isn't Google.

I thought ungoogled was an Iridium fork?

Not the OP but Im having an annoying issue where I cant quote text in this site with Vivaldi like I'm used to in FF. Its pretty annoying to copy-paste the text instead of just highlight and click.

Vivaldi for desktop, Lightning for mobile

FF Beta for desktop, Samsung Internet for Android

>vivaldi
its a chromium skin with a JS interface
>lightning
now you're just being silly

Firefox Quantum.

Firefox 57, ignore the memes.
Better than all other browsers combined.
You wanted speed, but dropped Quantum? Idiot.

Chromium for desktop, Naked for mobile

>ignore the memes
>posts meme browser

I use Firefox Nightly for about 4 weeks now and it's fucking great

They're both forks of chromium. UnGoogled just removes telemetry and blobs, while Iridium actively replaces Google garbage into non-botnet ones.

Wish brave would fucking fix the webm issue its been fucking months don't tthink they will what should I use for android?

>what to use on android
Firefox

I keep Opera beta around for the VPNs -- US copyright law is such a joak. FF ESR for Tab Tree and FF Dev/Beta for everything else.

I switched from opera to Vivaldi a while ago and love it so far

Give Microsoft Edge a try, you'll be surprised how fast it is.
I've been using it for 2 years and never looked back

I just switched to Opera from Firefox after Quantum came out. Firefox background tabs use up too much CPU. My computer is 5-10 deg. C cooler using Opera instead of Firefox. ESR is a bloated memory hog that stays fat after all tabs are closed. I can't try Iridium because Chrome's tree style tab addons options are awful compared to Opera's V7 Tabs. Vivaldi is fatter and heavier than Opera even though I like its tree style tab implementation for that reason i can not use it.