What's your audio equipment Sup Forums ?

What's your audio equipment Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j2sH5LNnBb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just a few synths. Thinking of selling the MS-20 mini as I never use it

You have so much expensive stuff but your monitor is utter shit, this bothers me. Grant yourself a proper 4k display for more working space, you seem to have the money and it's really useful when working with DAWs.

>Behringer
Sell that shit asap

How does one hook up stereo speakers to a computer? The ones with the red and black cable

only a akai mpk mini 2 cauz i dont do shit cauz im a lazy piece of shit who lives to work

You need a stereo connected between computer and speakers.

Hmm, getting a better monitor sounds like a good idea. I had a better monitor before but I'm using it for my gaming PC at the moment.

Their cheap echo pedal is legitimately fun though, I prefer it over my space echo pedal desu.

>Mackie mixer
Trash
>Behringer rackmount, not even mounted
Trash
>Meme DAC
Trash
>Dynamic mic for a desk setup
Trash
At least whoever memed you into buying the MDRs had some idea what they were talking about

And don't forget
>12-channel mixer with just one lonely stereo input
This is the biggest tell right here, that you bought consumer audio products for nothing more than listening to kpop

also two hercules xps dj monitor speakers

If you’re not buying mackie honestly you’re fucking up.

>Mixer stopped being read by PC
>Switched to USB mic
>Want to return to dope $15 mic

What's the cheapest mixer I can snag?
At this point should I just buy a phantom power box and use some kind of digital interface like I have been for my current mic?

>mfw

does any here what free soft ware I can use with a casio keyboard wk 210?

youtu.be/j2sH5LNnBb4

Get a cheap amp and a 3.5mm to RCA cable.

Reaper or pirate fl studio

thank you so much, is it a permanent program or a trial?

2003 sb live! 24bit pci + jack/calf + chinese headphones
sounds better than you'd think

Or just use pic related

You have to be kind of careful with these, they have a tendency to break off the 3.5mm connector inside the socket because of the weight of the RCA cables (if you're using thick ones)

Two questions for a cheap set-up:

1. Scarlett Solo Gen2 - Anything better for the price?

2. Best mic under $100 or just slightly over? The bass in my voice can be really heavy sometimes, so I make myself nasally with my current mic for better frequency pick-up. Condenser or not doesn't matter.