Imagine being this upset by the site of a baby of monitor

imagine being this upset by the site of a baby of monitor
does this trigger you too, Sup Forums? am I insane for thinking there's nothing wrong with this?

Well it's not a baby monitor it's a fake camera in order to condition children to always being watched.

Do americans really lie to their kids about santa?

as if your yuropoor country doesn't. don't even try to lie.

Can't trust those fucking knife-ears

>imagine being this upset
you were upset enough to screenshot it and make a thread complaining about it, OP.

Where did this new trend of "if you care about shit you're a fucking loser" come from? It's retarded

Good post

it's completely different. Snowden is acting like this product is going to be the downfall of society. I'm not dramatizing his tweet.

Some of them do, but most kids nowadays have access to the internet and never actually believed in that stuff

You're dramatizing it when you say he's acting like this product is going to be the downfall of society. Nowhere in this tweet does he suggest that. It seems to me that he simply thinks products like these are a clear symptom of a society that conditions people into believing that surveillance is okay. That's a far cry from the hyperbolistic statements you're accusing him of making.

shit thread

>implying that it's irrational for people to be upset about their children being conditioned to live in a 1984-tier police state where big brother sees all
>"hurr durr u r treegered by dis!"
You're damn right, cunt. You and people like you are the problem and you need to be physically removed.

it' a metaphor

Wet dream of all single mothers.

t. Snowden

Holy fuck that's atrocious

What's wrong with santa? It's fun for the kids. When I figured out he wasn't real, I told my parents and they said, "yup, you're right." As long as they don't continue the lie when the kid suspects something, who cares?

>kikes cashing in on christianity
jesus they are onto something, think about it, they just tell their kids that god watches their every move and if they do something wrong they are going to burn in hell forever but today's pussy left wing christians dont want to be mean so they just pay a device to do it for them

>lie about santa
>lie about religion
>lie about the easter bunny
>lie about the tooth fairy
hm I wonder if this could cause trust issues

You should have trust issues. People are untrustworthy. And you're a big fucking baby if you think you got scarred by finding out the easter bunny or the tooth fairy aren't real.

Religion's not really a lie, the parents believe it too. I don't see anything wrong with the others, they're fun victimless lies.

Someones mad they got coal in their stockings last year

it's the police state, but for kids

This is fucking classic.

Conditioning children into accepting the police state. How do you then convince these kids that letting the government into their homes to monitor for illegal activity is a bad thing?

same shit as elf on the shelf imo

Why do you think there are metal detectors in schools now?

It's to acclimatize the kids to constant search of their persons for contrabands.

Encouraging parents to install cameras, both real (Google Nest/Dropcam, Amazon Echo Show, etc.) and fake, is just another pillar in normalizing the police state.

>fake monitor
>condition your kids that they're always being watched and that the nanny state is just par for the course

I don't believe in Sup Forums's fake bullshit. But this is one of the clearest examples of ((((())))) I've ever seen

>Why do you think there are metal detectors in schools now?

No, it's because schools are filled with gun toting niggers. You won't find them at schools with a white upper class student body.

Are you suggesting that children stopped trusting their parents?

>Why do you think there are metal detectors in schools now?
Really? Do American schools really need metal detectors?

Early on children will realize how to blind cameras.

Santa is real you fuck!

lol amerimutts don't stop surprising me.
mentally ill country.... metal detectors at schools?!?!

Goyim are prepared from childhood. Typical amerimutts.

So how many schoold do have metal detectors or that kind of faggotry is the norm there?

That's an inner city sort of thing. I've never in my life seen one. Seeing one for the first time in a movie surprised me too and I'm an American.

can't wait to commit crimes at your insecure homes libtards

>it's real
I was prepared to laugh at Snowden for falling for an obvious joke photoshop but it's a real widely available product

Imagine being this butthurt to start a thread about being butthurt

Nuttin to hide

>>it's real
bull fucking shi-
>it is

>mfw

Around elves, watch yourselves

>he sees you when you're sleeping
>he knows when you're awake
>he knows when you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake
Kids don't need a fake camera to know that Santa watches them diestically

When I was little my parents told me the security camera domes in Walmart were Santa's eyes

What do you mean?