Ryzen BTFO imminent

pcper.com/news/Processors/Rumor-Intel-Intentionally-Holding-Back-10nm
Everything's alright Sup Forumsuys, they were only just pretending to have issues on 10nm.

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2017/07/26/the-price-of-intel-corporations-10-nanometer-failu.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=pEO4eKwoM08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monocrystalline_silicon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intel is intentionally spending more money using 14nm?

Good luck on your stupid bingbus of fire chip with Shlomo's cum as TIM

I sure hope so.

Oh, so they don't want our money.

They still get your monies eventually, even if late.

kek

Intel hasn't done anything with the last 3 shrinks besides make smaller dies for more profit, it is not likely they'll do anything with a fourth.

Why does silicon come on circular wafers like that if chips are square

Less wasted materials.

Lmao
>holding back and losing market share on purpose
Riiiiiiight.

Because they're made on a circular spinning oven that pushes the impurities to the corners.

Yes, we will all see the true power of the el processador blanco of intel.
It will defeat ryzen, kill jiren with a single punch and face el padre.

They don't have all the mask writing tools installed yet and won't do until mid 2018, they are not ready for full scale production.

three generation in one year
three chipsets on one year
three motherboards in one year
three times skylake in one year

what's intel master plan? 5 generations next year?
If they release 8c Q1 it will be 4 generations in 4 quarters.

I chuckled sensibly

3 Sockets in one year.

holy shit that is the most speculative fucking rumour I have ever seen.

I thought pc perspective was supposed to be a respected newspaper

>what's intel master plan? 5 generations next year?
Frieza had 5 forms and look how much that helped him
>this isn't even my final iteration

Accurate representation of Intel

I'm just glad that I got my ryzen 1600 on 3.8 GHz with 1.29V stable at 69°C

Honestly I don't know.
I would imagine a shape of a raw material being do or die for your business one would think they would invest money to find a way to produce a square silicon but no.
Lets make round tubes and just die shrink to death.

Thats pretty good.
Feels good not be be corelet.

they were sandbagging afterall to milk 14nm over and over.
because their dead end 7nm is near with no replacement in sight.

>1.7%

because they use centrifugal force to spin it like pottery.

0.05% yields

anything beyond 3.8GHz eats massive ammounts of volts tho, and I didn't want to get too close to 80°C with the fan I have

fool.com/investing/2017/07/26/the-price-of-intel-corporations-10-nanometer-failu.aspx
>Intel's 10nm technology was originally supposed to go into production by the end of 2015, but that ultimately didn't happen. Then, Intel told investors it expected to be shipping a substantial quantity of chips built using its 10nm by the second half of 2017.
That, too, didn't happen.
Intel is now claiming it will "introduce" its first 10nm products by the end of 2017, with serious volumes coming in 2018. Credible leaks have revealed that Intel is targeting availability more in they'll middle of 2018.
A delay in the mass-production start from the end of 2015 to the end of 2017 is a delay of two years , or roughly a full generation, at least back when an Intel generation was defined as roughly two years.
As if it couldn't get any worse, by Intel's own admission, its first- and second-generation 10nm technologies -- 10nm and 10nm+, respectively -- will offer worse performance than its upcoming 14nm++ technology . Intel says the company's 10nm technology won't open up a clear performance lead over its 14nm++ technology until its third iteration -- known as 10nm++ -- which should go into production sometime in 2020.
I'm sure

I suppose Intel will become el Delid Blanco in order to defeat el Grande Ryzen

>The Motley Fool is actually bashing Intel
Wait what.

>Intel says the company's 10nm technology won't open up a clear performance lead over its 14nm++ technology until its third iteration
Meaning that the solution will be...
MOAR COARS!!!

AHAHAHAHAAAA.

Oh yeah, the FUD train is running again.
Remember Yamhill?

El core desnudo!

>As if it couldn't get any worse, by Intel's own admission, its first- and second-generation 10nm technologies -- 10nm and 10nm+, respectively -- will offer worse performance than its upcoming 14nm++ technology .

Holy shit Intel is dead.

I don't get these references? Dbz, one punch man and bleach?
Its a much better option when you consider low yields equal higher cost.
But what's crazy is that they haven't even started on 10nm so it'll be years till they reach their 3rd iteration. Think 2020. They're giving time for ryzen to catch up. And AMD already know what they're doing with MT and more cores. AMD has the perfect opportunity to cut into the consumer market.
OPs post is just Intel desperate to hold on to shareholders. Like muh glued dies

They're mostly references to Sup Forums retarded memes created due how spanish and american people do weird OCs and fake saiyan forms.
Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pEO4eKwoM08

>respected newspaper
>respected
>newspaper

Shows how badly Intel is struggling.

>Shrout's shithole
>respected newspaper
/0

>by Intel's own admission, its first- and second-generation 10nm technologies -- 10nm and 10nm+, respectively -- will offer worse performance than its upcoming 14nm++ technology

Is this legit? Intel's next chips will actually have worse IPC than Coffee/Kaby lake?

They will possibly have worse clocks.

AND worse clocks? Seriously?

No, process node has no impact on IPC.

I have always gone intel but they just like christian fags have stopped advancements because they were ahead amd for cpus now.

AMD is not their only competitor.
Remember Intel's venture into mobile space?

lol

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING
Fucking LMAO

It's just Dragon Ball Super

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monocrystalline_silicon

It's from Fudzilla, Pcper just criticized the rumor

DELID DIS

how would anyone know since only intel has access to intel development fabs

holding out for 10nm as a selling point later yeah. sometimes doing something worse is job security

I'm pretty sure those Jewbois have releasable products for up until 2025 already available.
They're gonna slowly release them over the years, giving customers plenty of time to buy each small iteration before releasing something better.

>I'm pretty sure those Jewbois have releasable products for up until 2025 already available.
That's why they're FUDing on EPYC?

lmao, yeah AMD using a square fucking kilometer of silicon to stay competitive is def making intel shit their pantaloons

>square fucking kilometer
Absolutely fucking fair in the free market™, given it's 4x213mm^2 dies with yields infinitely better than XCC.

>t. commie

t. slave

Communism is the worst problem of capitalism amplified 10 fold.
The default of the human is to want all your resources but do no work for obtaining it.
And that's exactly what happens when you have either a communist state or a complete monopolistic company.
They have no obligation or reason to serve you in any way so they won't.

>communism
>>no obligation or reason to serve you in any

literally a retard here, people

Communist states aren't communism.
They are totalitarian governments operating under the excuse that they are trying to establish communism.

Communism is not the worst problem of capitalism. Capitalism is communism's problem.
The reason why communism can't be established on a large scale is because humans are naturally assholes and will try to exploit others instead of working themselves i.e. move towards capitalism.
The main prerequisite for communism is that everyone works according to their abilities.

>everyone works to their ability
That's Hitlers thang.

If you design a system which doesn't work given the resources you have you're a bad designer

>given the resources you have
Are you implying that communism somehow requires more resources?

this guy plays oxygen not included. or should.

Did the boomers on disability pension from r_donald invaded this board too ?

They are literally everywhere, kudos to Sup Forums for that.

don't worry they are the main target for the fentanyl crisis

beaners and niggers are so much smarter than rednecks

lol'd

wait, I thought freiza was a girl

is this some kind of new fuckery in dragonball? I haven't watched it in like 10 years

It's just a very flamboyant guy.

>flamboyant
>flame boy ant
Flaming faggot?

you on the stock cooler? i am at 3.85 ghz on stock cooler think my voltage is 1.3125. i couldnt get a stable overclock at anything higher than 3.85 which is a shame as i saw people hitting 4 easily

how is silicon wafer turned into computer?

Pretty much.

>Rumor
It's fucking nothing. And shame on PCPer for giving publicity to this gossipy trash.

>news
>rumor
Stock manipulation

Why are wafers so aesthetic? I'm thinking about getting a couple to put around the house since they are so nice to look at. It's fucking hypnotic.

you could definately not afford a wafer

"Leave El Grande Ryzen to me!"
Said Intel Blanco as he shrunk in size once again.

I could old ones. You can get some IBM wafers in good shape for under 30 bucks.

3 sockets a year keep the goyim in fear

The article claim the opposite of what the faggot OP claims.

Next time the ceo of jewtel is fucking your mouth Op remember to tell him that you need to breathe every now and then. Can't risk even worse brain damage by lack of oxigen.

Their master plan is requiring the latest intel chipset for every new Optane yearly release. No more putting a ssd in a 2 year old PC.

>DBS
>Sup Forums
Not halting shounenshit of that caliber was a mistake.

blanco posting is a bannable offence now.
Sup Forums is now fun allowed at the moment.
>RIP SakuraFish

kek. intel btfo

that's how the silicon crystal grows

Did anyone even read the post? They were saying Intel's yields were so shit that they dalayed Cannonlake, which everyone already knew. It has nothing to do with AMD, but Intel's terrible 10nm process.

what does intel get if I go out right now a buy a 2600k from some random dude?

I seriously miss the fish
Fuck this newfag mods

I miss the panda.
Alao thanks to that a huge amount of h-manga scanlations stopped.

>Rumor

TOPKEK

>best CPU for consumers is double the cost of the competition and can't be kept in stock because the yields are so dogshit
>w-we're sandbagging