Micro USB's are SHIT !

What's the fuck is wrong with this technology?
They get loose and fall out your devices in a week or so. No matter the type you get there such cheap shit I have like 5 broken ones in my room thebfuck man

I miss mini USB. Easier to plug in, more satisfying to plug in, stayed secure without the clips that don't work anyway, and I've never encountered a broken mini USB port before.

>Not using Anker cables.

git gud

No they get loose and can fall out of your device. Get loose and wiggle around.

It's so annoying when you put in first few times and it all tight and snug then later it looses and just gets worse from there.

I'm very fucking careful with my fucking shit. I'm losing my mind.

Are the new USB type C any better ?

Are Anker micro USB the go to's?

BlackBerry microUSB cables are the best I've used, I've heard the Nokia ones are good too, although that was more about the cable itself and not the connector.

I've only broken 2 microusb cables in my life and I treat them like trash. I still have more cables than I need just from buying various devices

I've never understood why they don't just use rare earth magnets on connectors with a small recess to lock into anyhow. USC C style of course.

I've only had two problem micro USB cables in my life.
One was a shitty one that came with a power bank that was otherwise decent.
The other cost $1 and could have been good except the soldering on the jacks was really poor, resulting in some loose wire threads and occasional shorting.

Otherwise, stop being a gorilla.

Why do you think everyone is moving on to USB C?

I'm no fucking gorilla. Ive had Samsung cables, Amazon fire cables, all kinds I'm not rough start all I'm very gentle. I have never cracked a phone screen or broken a phone. Or any electronic device for that matter. I do use them alot though

What's so great about USB C ?

I had the actual mini usb port fall out of my old Motorola V360

>USB-C
Works for me, no clips and you can plug it either way

>Are the new USB type C any better
Nah, my HTC 10 port/plug is already loose as fuck

>I do use them alot though
I use mine a lot too. Clearly you are doing something wrong if you are breaking them.

Apple's got patents on magnetic connectors, the only other that uses them in the tech industry is Microsoft and that's because they have a patent sharing agreement.

have not had a single issue on nexus 5x for over 2 years and I beat the fuck out of that thing...basically swing it around like a lasso

Mini usb cables were shit glad they got rid of them take care of ur shit next time

>what's so great about USB C?
it's reversable.
it's rated for a lot more insertions.
it's less likely to break because the structure is more robust.
it allows for faster transfer speeds.
it allows for faster charging.
and the list goes on and on.

micro usb is cancer cant wait until everything has moved over to usb c. I must have had atleast 50 of these cables die over time

Microusb is designed so that the cable breaks instead of the port in the device, in saying that I've only broken two cables and that's because I dropped the phone while it was plugged in, and it landed on the port.

I'm not very gentle with my devices, you're either buying the cheapest Chinese garbage you can find find or you're an ape and need to learn some mechanical sympathy.

Anker/tronsmart/ugreen etc make solid cables, buy a pack and reassess, if you're ruining all them you'll have to take a long hard look at how you treat your stuff.

>tfw never had any problems with my personal micro USB cables and devices
Dunno how you apes hamfist your shit in every time

This. Not a single cable ever broke or gotten loose/unreliable in my care and I have been handling shit since I was 10 (31 now).

mine is still like new after 5 years of use

>Micro USB Type A

that thing last forever

They are very good but quite pricey.