Greetings from tumblr you Nazi scumbags ;)

Greetings from tumblr you Nazi scumbags ;)

Wrong board

If you want to greet Nazis I suggest you take a look at This is the technology board and the only Nazi stuff you'll see are hate frog posters and leakage from .

install gentoo

Sorry. There's a tumblr raid on the random board and someone linked me this on accident

>raiding Sup Forums
What year is this?

Global rule #4

yeah this
there's no nazi's on this board, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Raiding Sup Forums. . .

Raiding Sup Forums is like pissing into an ocean of piss. Nothing you post there will be worse than what they regularly post.

Unless you plan on discussing brand names or net neutrality which will summon the shills.

that's like raiding any board on Sup Forums

literally 2 hours after your raid it's like nothing even happened. Why bother?

How the fuck do you increase a nation's strength with only one child.

We are talking about mouse and shit here what do you want gender equality for graphic cards?

That child was adolf hitler

kek

There's no nazi here, only nationalists.
I doubt you have the education to know the difference though.
Fuck off with your off-topic shit.

Hi, tumblr. Why do you make my computer slow down so much?

Retardation of code mirrors retardation of mind.

this is a technology board

And how many of his offspring are currently alive?

>Nazi scumbags ;)
You are in the wrong board. Go to

Until you mention Indians

yea too bad you cant raid pol anymore since any offtopic thread is pruned instantly lul

he destroyed germany and gave jews infinite muh holocaus argument

he trully increased nation's strenght

Probably a few hundred decendands of his bastard offspring whom he shipped to argentina a year before the fall of berlin

>and gave jews infinite muh holocaus argument
In case you haven't been living under a rock for the past decade, leftists have turned to loving Muslims and shitting on Jews while the right still hates Jews as much as ever,
most nations in the world have now dropped their stoicism and openly shit on the Jews despite the lolocaust, and the vast majority of the world voted against Israel by giving Palestine independence. Things are only gonna get worse.

I have one question. why???

bullshit
jews push their propaganda and people are more and more brainwashed/scared of consequences if labeled antisemitic

a guy from my country (Poland) burned a puppet of a Jew (no idea how they checked that this puppet was jewish probably they saw his circumsized beniz) and he went to jail for 10 months
so shut the fuck up

MODS

move this thread to Sup Forums ?