/ptg/ - Piracy Tips General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

This is disgusting. You're telling me you can't afford a few dollars to pay for a software? People need to make a living you know

>scene tracker
Go back to your BBS, grandpa. Nobody cares.

>he keeps posting
Here, your previous unedited one. Enjoy your ban, dumb faggot.

>Another day, another day on the Pooloo being called an ungrateful asshole by staff because I haven't donated today

>private trackers
Get lost old man. Nobody gives a fuck about your gate keeping circle jerks. Public trackers are fine. Also, what are DHT?

>no one cares about your fancy upmarket stores
>we have all the landfills in the world. also what are garbage dumps?
Powerful argument, rajesh.

>/ptg/ - Piracy Tips General
This would actually be a good idea.

>Powerful argument, rajesh.
Oh, the irony.

There is no irony. You're a passenger on a nigger-filled bus deliberating how luxury cars are pointless status symbols for dumb consumerists. Just watch your YIFY, enjoy the stank of sweaty black people and keep quiet.

If you already max your bandwidth on all torrents and you can find anything you need there's literally no reason to jump hoops to join a spergclub.

>max bandwith
Is this an American invention?

>if you settle for shit, there's no reason to seek out anything better
Shocking revelations, pajeet.
>jump hoops
A blind retarded baby could join all the private trackers within a year. Again, why are you here? Don't you hear some hi-fi youtube2flac to download from TPB and soulseek?

What I meant was: I pay for 50 Mbit/s. This is the maximum speed I can download with. All my torrents hit this limit so there's no way of improving download speed other then upgrading my internet subscription which I don't find necessary.

I don't care what you meant sweetie

>within a year
Tell me your kidding. I need to wait to get a fukken torrent started?

Then why end your post with a question mark?

>tell me you're kidding
>I won't be hired as CEO right away
Yes, pajeet. That's how the world works. People that first show themselves to be good conscientious members of society get access to wider selection of superior quality resources, while poo like you keeps angrily shaking his fists in impotent rage and rationalizing consuming shit.

>Piracy Tips General
>It's actually about shilling special clubs

N O B O D Y
O
B
O
D
Y

E V E R
V
E
R

N E E D S
E
E
D
S

P R I VA T E
R
I
V
A
T
E

T R A C K E R S
R
A
C
K
E
R
S

>shilling
Stop repeating words you don't understand, reddit.
>the amount of effort in your post
Yeah, you're definitely not an assblasted pooinloo.

this, t.b.h. famalam. These threads are shit and everyobdy in them should feel like shit for perpetuating this waste of space

It's not about needs, it's a hobby.

>Stop repeating words you don't understand, reddit.

Definition of shilling:
>One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.

This is exactly what this thread is for. Shilling people into joining a special club for "special" people.

Protip: piracy is on the high seas and unrelated to sharing.

>people discussing their interest among themselves in a dedicated thread are shilling
Again, reddit, please take your retardation and go away. Nobody wants to dupe or cares about you in the slightest here.

I read this thread and I found 0 posts discussing private trackers. All posts are either telling OP to GFTO and shills claiming those people are from India.

What was that tip about getting around quotas on most trackers?

fuck off nibbler

What quota are you talking about?

>I found no actual discussion only my own shitposts
Bravo. Now go play in the Android vs iOS ebyn meme thread.

>"Apollo is having some server issues, we are looking into the issue, and the site should be back up soon!"
will this living nightmare never end? just pull the plug on this joke already.

Ungrateful swine.

How good are the direct download places like mega? I'm not in a position where I can afford things like seedboxes and vpns but I once got in trouble for torrents. And private trackers usually have upload requirements.

>you can find anything
How does it feel having a shitty entry level taste in everything?
Go watch some cape shit, listen to Led Zeppelin and get out.

this is a r.eddit free zone mate. Please post in the other thread

I just can't watch movies anymore. There were times when I watched 3 movies every day. But I completely lost any interest and haven't seen anything besides Martian and Fury Road last year.

How can I get my interest back? I used to enjoy it.

Ever tried to have some taste beyond capeshit and blockbusters?

try watching some complex anime together with friends that love you

or this

i've been going through the same thing for about 2 years now. used to watch a new movie at least every other day. now i don't give a shit. can't think of the last movie i actually wanted to watch either.

you're probably just bored of it. try some tv shows instead, watch quarry.

Don't watch Quarry. It's trash

stick to game of thrones

Never seen that one. But comparing turds is the best you can do?

name a show better than quarry

you can't

I don't have a BLACKED fetish. Sorry.

no one gets blacked...

>name a better show
The SoulTaker

>2d

You just dismissed every novel in the world. Intelligent you are. Also I'm not really sure what you mean. 3d is a gimmick and hurts my eyes.

Twilight Zone

shouldnt you be jerking off on a figurine right now?

good show if you're 80 years old LOL

Why? Figurines are 3D lest time I checked.

>Twilight Zone
Do I watch the pilot episode first or skip it?

watch

It's been ages since I've done this, but how does it work if I want to seed from my computer at home and my server? Is that okay?

Yeah that's fine

Won't that just ruin my experience?

It's a recent development, but trackers now value new uploads more as well as prolonged seed time.
Especially music trackers.

i hate you

how to get into o******e

you join their invite channel and answer some questions

>good show if you're 80 years old LOL

You must be 18 to post here.

Beautiful

That feel when I want to join the private tracker scene, but I share a house and connection with my girlfriend. Can't spend all day being a responsible seeder and keeping up with demand if its routinely killing her vidya experience.

Anyway, I'm happy some of you folks are out there preserving content and keeping fileshare going. Reminds me of the days of leeching off ffshrine then staying for the people.

How slow is your internet that you can't handle seeding and online games at the same time. When I was at 25 mbps I had no problems.

>what is...
>rate limiting
>scheduling
>QoS
>a girlfriend

>name a show better than quarry
Quarry is "good" and that's it user.

Rick and Morty (Animated), don't worry though, curries won't get this show
Seinfield (Comedy)
Attack on Titan (Anime)
Cracker (Mystery)
The Sopranos (Drama)
Fargo (Crime)
Cosmos (Documentary)
Billions (Drama)

Watch these first, there are too many other shows but come back later.

>Rick and Morty

>don't worry though, curries won't get this show

To be fair...

that's a good way to skirt around how it's a numale show

I think he was making fun of you for reccing and watching Quarry

that's implying quarry is a reddit show, it's not

no, I don't really keep up with reddit all that much but I don't think the other shows on that list are reddit therefore I think he was just making fun of you for reccing quarry.

every show he listed is a reddit show....

You seem to be seethingly obsessed by the place

We get 20 download and 2 upload. But its also in an old apartment with shoddy wiring. We're lucky to ever get full speed, at times even loading a youtube video would cause massive lag between us. Nothing to be done about it when the ISP charges a fee just to tell you nothing's wrong.

This doesn't really make sense considering Americans make up the majority of private tracker users.

Where do I find stuff to upload to PtP? Am I just a movie pleb?

KG