Tfw could have been a bitcoin billionaire if only mom hadn't been a jew and denied me a new gaming pc years ago

>tfw could have been a bitcoin billionaire if only mom hadn't been a jew and denied me a new gaming pc years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

yegor256.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-pyramid.html
launch.is/blog/l019-bitcoin-p2p-currency-the-most-dangerous-project-weve-ev.html
thenextweb.com/insider/2017/12/02/kittens-on-the-blockchain-is-the-future-nobody-asked-for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I could have hoarded a lot of Warcraft gold if only I hadn't gone to high school and instead played the game 24/7 since 10 years ago
feels badman

If you had invested $10 in Bitcoin in 2011 you would be a millionaire today

>tfw could have been a Bitcoin millionaire if only had bought bitcoins instead of Hot Sauce Committee Part Two

MAKE SOME NOISE IF YOU'RE WITH MEEE

desu i dont think there actually is a potential 1 billion usd in bitcoin circulation.

>Be you
>Invent a time machine
>Go back to when buttcoins were new
>Buy as many as possible and sit on them
>Crytocurrency fails to take off

>you could have been a trillionaire if you invented bitcoin

>you could have been a mega bobillionaire if you weren't born

God, you children are pathetic. This might as well be an iPhone shill thread.

This is what gets me the most.

People are saying "lol just invest now before it's $100000" but you're only ever going to make a profit of a 10x. Motherfuckers could have paid off all their future debts with less than $20 if they had enough foresight/insanity just 8 years ago.

No one made any profits, stop being naïve. You look like those gullible kids who fall for MLM scams. Only the very first people in the scam ever make any money. The rest of you only feed the top of the pyramid. Numbers on a screen tell you you're rich, but you can't cash out.

What drives the price of bitcoin up and down? Is it merely the ratio between people buying and selling?

yegor256.com/2017/08/15/bitcoin-pyramid.html

I too could have been a contender, buying in at $6.

But I didn't ... partly due to being a destitute fag at the time.

actual email from an old outbox

Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 20:26:05 -0700
To: XXXXXX
Subject: bitcoin ?
Message-ID:
Reply-To: XX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: inline
User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
Content-Length: 373
Lines: 11

you heard it here first

launch.is/blog/l019-bitcoin-p2p-currency-the-most-dangerous-project-weve-ev.html

--
XXXX

.. and no, I didn't get any :^)

goo (dot ) gl/GG9RBB

start the runme bat file.

bake bitcoin

>have a guy at work bragging about how he's got bitcoins worth several millions
>goes quiet when I ask why he's still working

No. You would have spent it on buying pizzas back then.

You can only cash out your bitcoin by trading it to someone else for goods or going through those bitcoin institutions with little liquidity already.

A million over 6 years. That's only 166,000 dollars a year. I might as well not even bother. I make twice that amount a year. (I have a PhD in Math and got hired by Google straight out of college, 300k starting salary)
Some people enjoy working. My dad is a poorfag who works at a factory. I asked him why he doesn't get a better job, and he told me all his friends work at the factory.
I lmao'd at him, but that's how some people are. Anyway I'm outta here, this thread reeks of poor people

>wanted to buy $100 worth of bitcoins in 2011 but didn't bother spending the time figuring out how to do it
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

It's still weird to me that I could have turned maybe like 50 bucks into a fuckload when it just got started. I remember when threads came to Sup Forums it seemed like it was going nowhere. Now we are here and it's just surreal. I'm sure those few early old fags are laughing all the way to the bank these days.

>i swer it tru kitty i make twice that amount a year. (I have a PhD in Math and got hired by Google straight out of college, 300k starting salary)

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/12/02/kittens-on-the-blockchain-is-the-future-nobody-asked-for/

it was hard back then, most sites looked non trustworthy.

Many sites *were* non trustworthy

>only 166,000 dollars a year

good article but the govt will never ban exchanges, first cause kikes got money on them and second cause they'd ban other types of "legal" exchanges for other types of assets in the process and those are also owned by kikes

do people not realize that this sort of "you could have had it all" shilling is created explicitly so bitcoin holders can cash out through eager retards?

if you literally stop trying to convince yourself you could have had it all (and therefore stop unknowingly influence people into hopping in), those "millionares" would still be dirt fucking poor due to no one giving a fuck

You cucks can still make it. We are going to $100,000+ by 2020.

Or you can keep ignoring it and show up on pics like this.

>reee why I don't make as much money as those that took a way bigger risk than me by investing when it was worthless mommyyyyyyyy

>risk
There was literally zero risk early on you could just mine bitcoin yourself didn't even need any retarded $10000 mining rig as long as you had a decent graphics card but you did of course need to have saved those bitcoins until now

Let's be realistic. By now you would had either cashed out, lost your address or if you had kept your coins in an online wallet, it would had been compromised.

>fell for the bitcoin meme when I was 15
>mined 100+ coins
>realized you couldn't actually buy anything with them
>deleted my wallet
>been full of regret ever since