A woman hopes that fembots will satisfy men's shallow attraction so that men will leave her alone

A woman hopes that fembots will satisfy men's shallow attraction so that men will leave her alone.

People have debated for decades whether a robot capable of humanlike thought and emotion would really be conscious. Applying the question to hypothetical sexbots with human mental capability, the question becomes, do they have real orgasms or faked orgasms?

If they don't have real orgasms and feel real delight, I can't see what the point of having sex with them would be. - RMS

Where's the dick

It's in his quads.

>Yuno
>Thinking best girl has the dick.

Do you even weeb?

>every anime girl with pink hair is yuno

Do you even Aya?

I want to impregnate the Tamamo

>aya
dat juicy foreskin.
aya is one of my fav futa artists besides radiohead, uno makoto and niku ringo.

would be so glorious to impregnate her while sucking on her toes

Patrician taste.

>forgetting about Messy

I-I want to suck her feet. S-Should I be ashamed?

What position allows for this? Missionary with her legs raised? That is pretty hot indeed.

nope

I havent!
There are a shit ton of other good artists like kemigawa mondo, red-rum, tokimachi eisei, chimosaku, bosshi, yokkora, teterun, etc...

yes

Yes you kafir

Huh. I'll defend pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, and most of the other non-pc opinions RMS has, but I have to say, I read this thinking "this is some cuck shit" and was extremely disappointed to see his initials at the end.

Do you also think trying to pleasure a woman is cuck shit? No wonder Tyrone is having a field day.

Sort of. The way he worded it gave me bad vibes. I'm not against pleasing women, but if you care that much about it, something may be wrong with you.

Actually, forget I said anything. Maybe I'm being edgy or something. Gonna just close this thread.

What's the point of a sexbot if she can't feel my dick like a real woman? I can just buy an onahole and spend the 9900$ I saved in something more productive like a cryptomining rig.

>fembots
who the hell cares about those creepy ass things anyway.
I want VR with smell, taste and touch, so I can lick those feet and feel like I actually did it, not like I licked some uncanny valley silicone

exactly

Why is the entirety of Sup Forums about anime feet

It's the only thing in life that makes me feel. Don't stop.