Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

I could have but went with the S8+ instead.

I'm honestly not very fond of iOS

same

if I could afford it, I'd sure as hell buy something else that I can't afford right now instead

@63691721
>445FBD0F-C370-4399-8F16-69A17D165079.jpg
(You) don't even get a (You)

I'd buy an iPhone 8 but not an X because I hate the notch.

You bought a worse phone but I guess you saved some money.

For me, I use my phone all the time so I’m happy to spend the extra $300

> worse phone

I guess it depends on what you value. I've owned iPhones since the 4 came out and was tired of the constraints on customization and storage.

I do miss gesture based navigation from time to time, though.

this
you can buy much better things for $1000 than a phone that will be obsolete in 1 year

No I'd buy the new Razer phone because it BTFO applel

I got a note 8. Glad I made the right decision.

If I had £1000 I can think of many things more worth it than the latest overpriced botnet phone

Sanctuary sold!

>I use my phone all the time
like most people, another reason not to buy overpriced piece of shit poorly tested hardware on it's first iteration.

I've never been a fan of Apple's products, but I do admit the iPhone X looks nice. I'd still wait until the second edition just to get all the kinks worked out

I bought an 8+
>that stupid notch that fucks up all the aspect ratio of videos (or flat out obtrudes onto the videos), screws around with apps, and just looks bad
>no more battery %. I live for that shit
>swiping everywhere like a 4 year old with ADD.
>faceID isn't as easy/fast as touchID

abbel maek dis besd poones

If you could only buy just the phone, you can only "afford" it in the first world poor sense of the word.

What do you use a phone for that it needs all this bullshit? It's not like you're compiling on it or encoding video. It's a $1000 fashion item facebook machine for most normies.

I can afford it but I only get phones every 3 years or so.

Also I'm fine with the notch but that bezel around the iPhone X really makes it look like a first-gen-as-fuck product. Hopefully they slim it up in the iPhone 11

Probably I'd go for a preowned speedy for that money

I would probably just get the 8 Plus, I really like the form factor of my 7 Plus but I wouldn't mind getting the wireless charging and better specs.

>iShit

Only nice thing is the gestures. Shit phone otherwise.

If I could afford it I'd buy a high end Android device. They even top Apple on the price.
Also, I usually consume rectangular media so I'd like a screen that has the same shape.

I can but I won't.
My nokia 150 works great

I could, but I went with the LG V30+
Literally the design the iPhone X should have had if Apple wasn't bending backwards for making recognizable products, with a (Hi-Fi) headphone jack.

>30 (You)'s for the same daily copy pasta that's been spammed for 6 months

ANDRONES ARE TOO FUCKING EASY

REPLY TO THIS POST WHEN WE GET TO 300 REPLIES OF ASSPAIN

but i have one

I got a note 8 and a 256gb sd card because im not poor and don't lease my iphone like a nigger.