/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user finished his soldering kits with his TS100 • user fucking ruins his setup • user is in a bit of a pickle • user wants to fuck the botnet • user is waiting for some cool shit • Slighshot guy made a video about gearbest knives • user likes his Syllable G600 bluetooth headphones • user cancelled his order but still got the shit somehow • Blue bed cover user got some thingos • user finds Airpod knockoffs on taobao for 200rmb • Swedeanons post is fukt • user buys expensive pencil leads • user is a degenerate and gets blasted when his pillow is 10cm too short • user wants to perform a chink self circumcision • user got a pocket comb • user's watches arrived Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32827732209.html
aliexpress.com/item/Of-the-Great-Wall-carved-agate-cornucopia-Vajra-Bodhi-personalized-gift-accessories/32826616537.html
aliexpress.com/item//32826616537.html
aliexpress.com/item/Christmas-Promotion-sales-Small-Lady-Scales-of-Justice-Lawyer-Statue-bronze-sculptre-CZS-191B/935459601.html
aliexpress.com/item/dongle/32821502051.html
aliexpress.com/item/OGRM-Replica-Resin-Terminator-T800-1-1-Scale-Skull-Endoskeleton-Lift-Size-Bust-Figure-LED-EYE/32610049549.html
aliexpress.com/item/6-Russian-Leader-Joseph-Stalin-Bust-Bronze-Statue/32829107260.html
audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16
es.aliexpress.com/item/Beautifully-plump-woman-Resin-Crafts-Beautiful-woman-sculpture-Abstract-art-home-decoration/32638997876.html
reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/flashing/unlock
aliexpress.com/item/5PCS-Miniature-Detail-Paint-Brush-Set-Finest-Quality-Soft-BrushesPen-For-Acrylic-Watercolor-Oil-Drawing-Model/32727021325.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pro-Micro-ATmega32U4-5V-16MHz-Replace-ATmega328-For-Arduino-Pro-Mini-With-2-Row-Pin-Header/32834015299.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mmx1-3mm-3-Pin-DC-Jack-PCB-Mounting-Charging-Port-Connector-Socket-20-Pcs/32799330669.html
aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Mens-Watch-Faux-Leather-Blue-Ray-Glass-Analog-Quartz-Watches-Sports-Casual-Watches-Male/32800930404.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Unassembled-1-10-Shieldmaiden-the-Viking-Age-bust-Resin-Kit-DIY-Toys-Unpainted-kits/1407253_32689449439.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-1-10-Scale-Resin-Bust-Model-Toys-Game-of-Thrones-Tywin-Lannister-Resin-Assembly/32790991337.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Rapoo-2-4G-Wireless-Silent-Mouse-Optical-Fashion-Mice-Soft-Fabric-Cover-1000-DPI-for/32842952270.html
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Built-in-Light-Original-Kobo-Glo-e-Book-Reader-E-ink-6-inch-1024x768-WIFI-touch/1480248_32815747912.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

you fucked up and missed the last thread

Post what you're waiting for

you fucked up boy
not really an autist, if you dont post in every thread.
disappointment

recommend me plushies, stickers, and things to decorate my room with

Home security cam arrived. Working incredibly well and can view and control live via my phone and computer. Pretty impressed.

hope you don't mind the chinks spying on you

anybody know where on these chink sites you can buy clay/ceramic poker chips?

What's some good stuff for a white elephant gift exchange?
Family setting, and 15-25 dollar range, so no dragon dildos.

Another 11.11 package arrived. Packaging was mangled to hell, but the stuff was intact.

Now I have everything but the 3d printer I ordered from Czech...

First thing I thought about when I set it up. It automatically scanned my room and started talking to me. Rip my privacy. At least I'm aware they're spying on me.

also white+gold xiaomeme pens and ink from goybest.

>things to decorate my room with
aliexpress.com/item//32827732209.html

>related items
aliexpress.com/item/Of-the-Great-Wall-carved-agate-cornucopia-Vajra-Bodhi-personalized-gift-accessories/32826616537.html
Hot Damn

>related aliexpress.com/item//32826616537.html
This is a rabbit hole I don't want to go down

Any resellers present?

lets go down this rabbit hole

did something happen to the discord?
or was i kicked for something?

aliexpress.com/item//32826616537.html

well played chinks, well played

There are some nice things. aliexpress.com/item/Christmas-Promotion-sales-Small-Lady-Scales-of-Justice-Lawyer-Statue-bronze-sculptre-CZS-191B/935459601.html

uh where do I buy these

It says right on the fucking image.

What's the current best cheap earphones that aren't buds (rubber tips)?

I had like 3 pairs of ve monks but they don't last long despite having great sound and such. Currently using xiaomi pistons but they're not as good imo as i hate the rubber ear buds but I love the durable cable.

Any recs?

alright, first 11.11 item arrived today.
It's a little Bluetooth audio receiver which outputs audio over 3.5mm jack, paid $2.7 for it. For that amount of money I'm genuinely surprised since it's nice, the audio quality isn't APT-X kind of great but it's alright for what it is. It has an integrated mic for calls, too. Works well with my phone for playing music over car stereo without the wire burden. Also it can drive most headphones, but the most I'd recommend using them for is a loudspeaker system where background hiss won't be as noticeable as it would be on headphones.
Everything is integrated in a chip called AC1721AP11121-7C4, there's also a charge controller IC present since the thing has a lithium-ion battery inside, although unmarked, but judging by it's size it's probably 150-200mAh. They advertise 4 hours of working time, but that's a little too generous, I'd say it'll run for 3 hours of audio playback.
tl;dr audio over bluetooth on the cheap
aliexpress.com/item/dongle/32821502051.html

aliexpress.com/item/OGRM-Replica-Resin-Terminator-T800-1-1-Scale-Skull-Endoskeleton-Lift-Size-Bust-Figure-LED-EYE/32610049549.html

this thing looks coo

aliexpress.com/item/6-Russian-Leader-Joseph-Stalin-Bust-Bronze-Statue/32829107260.html

35 bux

Anything I should know before ordering a rgb led strip as a backlight for my tv? Will it be enough as a light source at night to reduce eye strain?
Is there any serious con to using a 5v one vs a 12v one?

Why not make a DIY ambilight with a rp3

audiobudget.com/product/Headroom/MS16

>Is there any serious con to using a 5v one vs a 12v one?
higher amperage = higher risk of housefire

actually i considered doing this a long time ago with my odroid
but i just don't have the time now to set it up (it's also probably more of a pain with an odroid), a led strip is just plug and play and like 5 bucks

>voltage = amperage
the current state of Sup Forums

>got elephone s8 (nae bezel cancer)
>Tried to root it and install new ROM (don't trust the chunks)
>Bricked it
>Spent about 2 hours locating drivers from shitty cancer androidfilehost
>Recovered due to mediatek SOCs have built in recovery when usb plugged in
>I probably don't have a warranty anymore
>Phones cool though

No, running the same item at 5v vs 12v means higher amperage at 5v.

based chinks

the 5v needs a higher amperage to deliver the same amount of power
so you either get a shittier light or higher risk of burning your house down because the chinks cheaped out on wire size

I guess it's true, but it's still quite a low risk. They use very little power after all.

oh wow i had no idea full stop. my search didn't turn up shit, so fuck off cunt full stop.

my cheapo jet lighter just arrived
does anyone know how long the fuel normally lasts?
also will it hurt when it blows my hand off?

Anne pro with gathering browns

Well shit, you got me interested in this again anyway.
What is the best software for it on the client side on linux? Lightpack?

I'm waiting for my ZS6 bought on the 11/11. I expect it to arrive this week at most
Also I'm waiting for a redmi note 4 bought last week. I guess I won't get it until January.

Is there something like this but loli?

Seems good.

Do you or anyone here have these and can vouch for them?

yeah its called going to jail pedo

Got the kuru toga 0.7 mech pencil.
This thing is really good for about 10$, the meme spinning mechanism actually works, so I don't end up writing in size 20 font after one paragraph and the lead doesn't break easily even when I write with some force.

9/10 so far, 10/10 if it lasts more than a year.

Here you go: es.aliexpress.com/item/Beautifully-plump-woman-Resin-Crafts-Beautiful-woman-sculpture-Abstract-art-home-decoration/32638997876.html

Also found pic related while reverse searching the pic

Nvm, hyperion. Guess I'll order a remote control strip and later try to set it up.

>that face

>self censoring belly

Probably.

Earphone recommendations similar to VE Monks (buttons and not earbuds) but more durable and don't break easily?

Bonus for ones that I can get shipped to UK faster than the typical ali 20-40 days

But the higher voltage means more risk of arcing because the chinks cheaped out on insulation.

Tony Podesta's house

Calling somebody fat in China is a compliment.

Hi /csg/, my friend recently bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and I noticed some strange shit happening after he connected it to my network, namely weird DNS requests to domains like "data.mistat.intl.xiaomi.com" and "globalapi.ad.xiaomi.com"

Are Xiaomi phones actually a botnet? And if so, is there any way I can disable the botnet without having to unlock the bootloader (which apparently takes up to two weeks for Xiaomi to "approve" your unlock request) and installing something like LineageOS? I'm sure my friend would end up complaining about having to reinstall everything so I'd rather that was a last resort.

If I do end up having to flash a different ROM, is there a Xiaomi ROM with all the botnet shit removed, or is LineageOS my only option here?

I'm freaking out over here, I don't want some weird botnet on my network

afwall will probably help.

I don't know about the xiaomi roms, but I use LineageOS on the 4x and it's much, much better as far as interface and usability go.
Couldn't stand the chinese rom, where I'd need to use 2 fingers to expand a notification and the whole settings menu was a disaster.
Not to mention the whatsapp notification issues and the "telemetry".

Just move to Lineage and minimize the botnet to a minimum.

Insulation is cheaper than copper.

Am I going to have to make a Xiaomi Mi account and request bootloader unlocking permissions first, or is there some other way to do it? Can you just enter any old shit for the forum nickname it forces you to make?

I basically just want to flash LineageOS whilst giving as little information as possible

if my shit has been stuck on "arrived at destination country" for 2 weeks does it mean it's being held in customs or what

Either that. Or it's in a third country which will forward to your country.
Or your country is overwhelmed with packages and they didn't process yours yet.

Mine came unlocked somehow so I can't say.
I found this, though: reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/flashing/unlock

and skimming through it it looks like you're right.
Personally I'd create a disposable gmail in case they filter 10minutemail or whatever alternative you would use.

But it's worth it.
After moving to LOS the interface reminds me of my old N5 and even adds some nice features.

Thinner insulation is cheaper than thicker insulation and chinks are chinks.

Why not get an authentic one? They aren't particularly rare.

some spergs been on a mad thread pruning spree FU n0g

that's all part of MIUI, it connects for shit like the MI backup cloud services and various other things

you cant turn it off but there is nothing to worry about

Link. Can you save footage or no?

What are some good reliable chinkshit phones?
Looking to upgrade for my parents as they have super old galaxy s2/s3
Considering Huawei honor 9 but any lower price alternatives would be welcome

any chink shops sell something like a yubikey device ?

Recount of my recently arrived chink shit:

aliexpress.com/item/5PCS-Miniature-Detail-Paint-Brush-Set-Finest-Quality-Soft-BrushesPen-For-Acrylic-Watercolor-Oil-Drawing-Model/32727021325.html
Set of 5 brushes for finishing my paint-by-numbers thingy (seriously): decent purchase so far.

>aliexpress.com/item/Pro-Micro-ATmega32U4-5V-16MHz-Replace-ATmega328-For-Arduino-Pro-Mini-With-2-Row-Pin-Header/32834015299.html
Arduino Pro Micro, for an ADB-to-USB project I want to work on. Got it plugged in and works, apparently. I'm still waiting for a female S-Video plug to solder on.

>aliexpress.com/item/3-5mmx1-3mm-3-Pin-DC-Jack-PCB-Mounting-Charging-Port-Connector-Socket-20-Pcs/32799330669.html
Set of charging jacks to repair a broken chink tablet I have laying around. I either got chinked and they sent the wrong type, or I ordered the wrong one. I needed the 2.5 x 0.7mm port.

A relative got:
>aliexpress.com/item/Luxury-Brand-Mens-Watch-Faux-Leather-Blue-Ray-Glass-Analog-Quartz-Watches-Sports-Casual-Watches-Male/32800930404.html
Birthday present for me. Inner dials are for decoration, but it's pretty and tells time correctly so far.

>aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Unassembled-1-10-Shieldmaiden-the-Viking-Age-bust-Resin-Kit-DIY-Toys-Unpainted-kits/1407253_32689449439.html
>aliexpress.com/item/Brand-New-1-10-Scale-Resin-Bust-Model-Toys-Game-of-Thrones-Tywin-Lannister-Resin-Assembly/32790991337.html
Resin busts of Tywin Lannister and Lagertha. For bootleg recasts, they have some nice detail.

Okay, time for another stupid question, how is chink solder (does it hold the components in place, is it brittle, is there a higher chance of cold solder points)?

Why the fuck would you trust the chinks for that?

Why would you trust anyone with that sort of device? gpg encrypted files are still the way to go.

I don't know why, but I've been looking at different sets of wood carving/engraving tools for like two hours now. I was going to go for one of those little desk laser engravers to make little planks of wood/acrylic with neat and/or dumb engravings to give to people I know. But those cost like 90$ at minimum and I don't want to spend that on a whim.

that is one odd looking dildo

What I get boys?

cuckcage

Pill Pens!

>camera bump
NO NO NO NO NO

Keeps the lens from getting scratched.

Redmi note 5?

You won't run out any time soon if you're just using it for fags etc.

Depends, if you're holding it with an open hand it'll burn you, if you're holding it in your fist it'll blow your fingers off

I KEEP GETTING CALLED BY CHINKS

same as you, but with leather working tools

in general, those desk lasers are shit.

you want a laser attached to a cnc machine, so the distance between the laser and the object stays the same.
with those desk lasers, the further out you go, the more blurred the laser will be, and the results will look horrible.

never thought about this but seems like a good idea for a comfortable mouse:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Rapoo-2-4G-Wireless-Silent-Mouse-Optical-Fashion-Mice-Soft-Fabric-Cover-1000-DPI-for/32842952270.html

if only i could find one with a wired connection instead

that cover is gonna get awfully gunky fast

I have some and they're legit so good I bought a spare pair, build quality is excellent too.

Any good chink eReader

I heard most are shit and it's better to get a kobo or some shit
Could get a rubber condom case like I needed for my OnePlus3T

what the fuck, m8

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Built-in-Light-Original-Kobo-Glo-e-Book-Reader-E-ink-6-inch-1024x768-WIFI-touch/1480248_32815747912.html

Will I get chink'd if I buy this

is it bad time to order shit? Worried about christmas delays and stuff

Post the link to Englis you Mestizo piece of brown shit.

Yes wait until after chink new year month in February.

>One of my packages was lost before arriving to my post office
>Submit a ticket on their website but they ask me for Mr. Chink's address and contact details
>Contact seller via AliExpress and explain him the situation
>"Dear friend, the information is printed on the package. Best regards Robin"
>Explain him again that I need HIS information so the assholes in my country can look for my lost stuff
>"Dear friend, my information is printed on the package. Regards, Robin"
>Explain him again that I need his fucking name and address
>"Dear friend, yes, the information is printed. Best regards, Robin"

What's the deal with him not giving me his name and address? Are they afraid someone's going to send them an envelope with anthrax or something?