Still the best camera phone on the market

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_pelican#/media/File:WP_20140126_13_18_09_Pro_highres.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Microsoft.

fuck off shill

How can one shill a failed product?

>takes both pictures on the Lumia at half the distance
>look at muh clarity

>>takes both pictures on the Lumia at half the distance
> half the distance
>what is megapixels and superior lenses

>camera
Completely useless. Fuck off normie

>not posting the superior Lumia 1020 with the 41.3-megapixel 1/1.5 sensor
Get on my level plebe

That's a GSMarena test. All pictures are taken at the same distance: gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=1

Of course the more megapixels, the larger the images produces.

Because they are still for sale and relevant if high quality photos are a concern of the user.

ha, I've bumped into pic related taken with that phone. pretty decent, pity it's now discontinued.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_pelican#/media/File:WP_20140126_13_18_09_Pro_highres.jpg

you are really dumb

I just bought a new 1020 recently. They are for sale on fleabay. I have it on AT&T. Had to fiddle with the APN settings to get it fully on the network. No problems really besides web browser in Win 8 isn't always all that compatible. The 1020 can upgrade to Win 10 and Edge though for more modern web browser. I stuck with Win 8 for the HERE Drive and Maps apps as they were intentionally broken to not work with Win 10. The camera is fucking phenomenal. It takes 5mp, 38mp jpegs and 38mp dng. The sensor and lens clarity take absolutely gorgeous shots. The dual flash and ball bearing ois are nice touches too.

I hope Nokia gets their shit together for their android phone cameras.

>android cameras
>ever getting their shit together
yet another reason as to why fuchsia & zircon are a thing, you just can't fix fucked up linux

not even ms shills this anymore

although they did

>pick literally anything
>spam threads on it even if I hate it
>spergs take screenshots and use it as proof of shilling
so it's this easy huh

I really miss my Lumia. Believe it was the 640 xl or something. Horrifying story below.
>Hide $800 dollars inside the case of my Lumia behind the battery.
>Forgot that it's in their because I usually hide the money in my sock (I used to be a druggie addict pos)
>Let someone see my phone because they never seen a Windows phone
>They must've removed the back. And made off with the phone and my $800
Same night Trump won the election so that's the bright side

If you're autistic enough for keep it on for a few years, yes

Too bad
>no apps

Else I would consider getting one.

Google HDR is years ahead.

>being such a plebe as to need apps
What do you need apps for? Sending dick pics?

>he needs apps
I literally only use my smartphone for browsing, messaging and phone calls. Are you a child?

Yes it has an excellent camera.

Too bad the rest of it is shit.

>unironically defending not having apps
Go use a dumb phone then, faggots.

Stop acting like a child. All essential apps needed are available on windows phones. Most apps not available don't matter as the service is accessible through the browser or in many cases the app is just time wasting android. Just because your flavor of Candy Crush and Dick Pic social app of the moment aren't available doesn't make a phone shitty. It makes you a child. Grow up.

>implying that's a bad thing
Neo-Sup Forums for you everyone

nah, HTC U11 is better

unfortunate that it way oversaturates reds and has poor shadow depth.

also has high loss of detail in low light, very grainy

The 950 had an ok camera. The Carl Zeiss optics Lumias BTFO all phones since. The 928 is great, the 1020 is top tier. Nothing has touched them since. The sensor size, ois and dng capability of the 1020 crush puny iturds and android trash.

1020 appears to have a strange blueness to it. This is meant to be a monochrome image.

True. This looks more like an algorithm problem tho. At least the oversaturation thing. The blurriness could be due to poor shake reduction algo, I mean look at those lines, the Lumia image is clearly shaken. Also, the noise reduction algo on the Lumia is dreadful and over processes pics it seems.

>call any thread a shill because it was posted before

The LG V30 and HTC U11 oversharp the fuck out of images.

only if you are a retarded pleb and shoot auto mode instead of manual and don't even shoot in RAW

>99% of consumers

It also produces grainy images in raw. Had a G4 and will never buy an LG phone ever again. Pictures taken with the V30 look good from far, but are far from good.

>grainy images in raw
that is what every RAW is, and it depends on the ISO you choose. retard learn2photography

>that is what every RAW is

Negative. Noise is something caused by the sensor and is independent of file format, be it JPEG or RAW. You clearly had some 101 crash course on photography and are now puking fake news you don't even know what it really means to conceal the fact that the sensors used on LG cameras produce some fuckery.

retard stop acting like you know photography. every sensor has some noise, but every RAW processing has some noise reduction. shoot RAW with any camera (abone ISO 100) and see for yourself you piece of shit brain dead retard.

>every sensor has some noise

That's true, and shitty sensors produce grainier images, which happen to be LG's. You made a retarded, ignorant comment about how image noise is produced, and got corrected on it and is now going for the strawman. Nice try, but try learning photography beyond le ISO fundamentals.

>shoot in RAW

10 times the work to have marginally better images that will take up 50mb of space or more each? lol fucking no. I will buy a non-shitty phone instead.

I loved my Lumia, I'm legit sad they abandoned Windows Phone.

Continuum was so exciting too.

>marginally better
only if you are a literal amateur who doesn't know what he's doing

>shoot RAW with any camera (abone ISO 100) and see for yourself

This is a RAW file taken with an LG G4 @ ISO 50. At 100% zoom, the noise is real. That's considered VERY high for such a low ISO.