He bought a corsair AIO

>he bought a corsair AIO

>fell for the AIO meme
When should I replace it? Does the liquid inside ever start to leak out or does the tube start to deteriorate?

It's evaporating as you type user.

Well what AIO should I get?

don't, just get a decent aircooler or go full retard and build a loop.

>corsair anything
I've owned hundreds of computer parts over the years and none have failed except the corsair shit, and they fail 100% of the time. Sometimes after just a week, usually 2-3 months. What the FUCK is going on with them? Are they hammering random shiny bits together on the streets of New Delhi?

It's like you know me. Not him, but I'm back on air for now after a graphics card change. Will reinstall my loop after I can afford a new GPU block.

I'm not asking for other cooling suggestions, I'm asking what AIO cooler to get.

Their cases are decent, but most are overpriced.

A nice air cooler.
AIOs are shit

A buddy of mine needed my help installing a h100i on a 4970k.
The pump noise alone was enough to concern me.
Then the temps were shit.
At 4.5ghz that i7 was maxing out at 75C+
Only way to get the temps down was to put more powerful fans on it.
Even after 3 TIM changes I wasn't able to get than chip to run cool.

Not many ways cases can fail, but I'm sure they will find a way. I'm guessing it's leaking exotic chemicals into the air when in room temperature and giving you cancer.

>full retard and build a loop.
This.
34C load temps on a GTX 1080 clocked at 2,150mhz

Kraken x62, but a Noctua NH-D15 is as good without the risk of leaks.

My case is a yacht, I'm not going to not liquid cool it

OK

>combine
Nice.

You should have thought of that before you bought a full retard case. Custom loop or air. AIOs are retarded and won't even fill out your case that much.

But they have a whole line called air! Surely they wouldn't poison the air!

Gamer's Nexus said some bullshit about AIOs should last around 5 years which is a useful life of whole system.
All this fucker does is shill AIOs and when someone get's paid to shill that hard to push something you know it's junk.

corsair has a god tier rma service.

corsair really is dogshit
bought a keyboard and a power supply from them, the power supply got really terrible coil whine and the left at broke on the keyboard
no they fucking don't
they took 3 weeks to reply to my rma request and made me pay shipping

well for me it only took a week when my h100i pump died

If the best thing you can say about a company is that they took a week to replace a broken product that's pretty sad desu

>combine
I don't get it.

>5 second blip on each video
>Heavy shilling

Bought an H110 ~4 years ago, has been working this whole time.

Just ugraded to an 1800x so I got a new H115i to go with it, and gave the H110 to a friend for spare parts.

I'm totally fine with corsair AIOs

>corsair really is dogshit
I got a k79 RGB when they came out.
Worst software I've ever used.
It has disconnected non stop for over 2 years.
Their utility will crash regularly
And if you don't use their software, it's even more buggy when typing.
That and you can't use it outside the OS environment.

I put an nzxt aio on my amd house fire proc 3 years ago. Been cool ever since.

It's the logo in the man's case.
From the Half-Life game series and whatnot.

Did you just assume my gender?

Oh, I forgot that was there.
Was a bitch to make by hand.

It looks good user.

>you should have thought about a cooling solution before buying your case
I did. I saw the yacht, thought that would be neat with an AIO, bought it, and now intend to do so.

I had an Asetek 120mm AIO attached to an i7-960 since 2010, and never had temps breach 45c in load. No leaks or coil wine or anything.

I had a fully modular 950w gold+ PSU from corsair last 10 years. I only changed it out this past build because I wanted modular.

>I had a fully modular 950w
>changed it out this past build because I wanted modular.

Nigga what?

I have a Corsair AIO on my 1800X and I love it. I also did the Evga AIO kit on my 1080Ti.

>those thick ass monitors
>unironically a Corsair AIO

Step off punk that Gateway monitor has worked flawlessly for over a decade. It's thick but I love it.

The Samsung is a 32". It's just huge all around.

DELET THIS

You did it wrong.
My H100i on a 1.34v 4GHz 1700X is almost silent with the pump at 2000rpm (Corsair quiet profile) and the fans max out at 50% under typical heavy load.

When the pump runs at 3000rpm, yes it is loud, but you shouldn't ever need to run that unless your water temperatures are nearing 60'c.

>x62
Literally the same pump and tubing as an H115i.

Asetek is pretty good mayne.

OEM? noice.

poor froggy

Fuck off OP, Corsair's AIO is great.

>At 4.5ghz that i7 was maxing out at 75C+
Not so surprising. Haswell runs hot, and 4.5 is a pretty decent overclock without delidding.

I have no idea why you would buy an AIO when the D15 exists.

That's funny, I've never had a Corsair part fail, and I've owned RAM and several power supplies from them.

I have a similar experience to yours but with Asus. Their parts always break once the warranty runs out, without exception. I've lost routers and motherboards that way, they just stop working a few weeks to a few months after the warranty runs out.

If a company spends millions on marketing then you know they are lacking quality, seasonic have light marketing an depend on good quality for word of mouth.

corsair stick their shitty name on chink products.

>everyone has a strong opinion
>nobody posts any kind of benchmarks to back it up

How does this thread help anyone

Feels god mang.

Had an H80i for about 3 years, it used to keep my i5 4690K below 25 degrees at idle, but recently it's been reaching idle temps of around 50-60 degrees and I have to tap on the radiator to get it back to normal. Air bubbles in the cooling loop maybe? I don't see how the liquid can evaporate if it's closed loop and there's no evidence of leaks. I can probably RMA it still, but what the hell?