What phone do you use, Sup Forums?

What phone do you use, Sup Forums?

what phone is that?

Sony Xperia SP + LineageOS

blackberry q10

nexus 6

Lenovo Zuk Z2 with AOSP Extended but I ordered an Xperia XZ1 Compact because I cracked the Zuk's screen.

Moto X Play with Resurrection Remix

LG G3 LineageOS

Xiaomi Mi5 on LineageOS

Essential ph-1 with official 8.0 beta

Moto G5 Plus

Xiaomi Mi A1

i dont' use a fpone

Moto X Pure edition

You posted it

Is it worth it, user?

iPhone 8

Why? Because Android is insecure botnet, and you know it.

Iphone 5

My nig.
Using a moto x pure with lineage os + micro g

iPhone 8 Plus because I prefer the security, stability, getting updates and how it works with my other Apple products. Come at me, neckbeards.

OnePlus 5T

I myself am not a neckbeard, but I find it nice that you enjoy your iPhone 8 plus. Personally I care more about customization, so I stick to android.
It really is great that there is enough diversity in products that both of us can find something we enjoy

Oneplus 5 running CarbonROM.

It really is. I think we all forget how truly fortunate we are to have options. Anyways, I had a Nexus 6p once. I wanted to give Android the best possible chance by using what Google themselves think Android should be. I liked it but as I began to dig deeper into how Android is built, how it runs, the issue of updates etc. I decided it wasn't for me. I didn't even enjoy customizing either. Literally the only thing I miss about Android is being able to play webms in chrome. And it's pretty much the same story with Windows and Linux. I'm all Apple now, and I enjoy having things "just werk" so I guess that makes me an official Macfag/Applefag.

moto g lte 1st gen lineageos

its slowly dying desu :(

Moto e4 plus

A5 2017

samsung galaxy note 3

How is Firefox on the q10?

I use my q10 as a pda, but this is my current phone.

oh nice dude, got a link to get something like that on my phone?
been using it as a non-gapps lineage installed smartphone, but that shit is boring.

Laggy as shit. I would just use the default
browser even though it's terribly designed.

That 3310 is pretty aesthetic, I use the north american version of the old 3310 for my travel phone

xz1c
keyone

iPhone X? Why? Because jailbroken iPhone is the best in the market

Galaxy s4 running Lineage but it sucks shit
Looking at a Moto Z2 Force. Thoughts?

Sorry I'm an work. I got it with the cyber Monday deal and at that price it's worth. If you exploit sprint it's a God damned steal at under two hundred dollars. You'll want to use a Google camera port. My only issues are with devs being slow to support the notch. And slight app instability but I'm running beta Magisk on beta oreo so that's to be expected

I love how kawaii it is and all of the confused looks I get from millennials.

I laugh a little on the inside and let them try to use it only for them to start swiping at the screen.

iPhone 8 Plus. literally the best phone i've ever had. Was kinda scared to get it because of how big it is, but I love it. Once you go Plus you never go back

iPhone 6 Plus. It's been an excellent phone over the years. If it ever breaks I'll probably get the same thing.

Xiaomi Mi5 black - 64gb

Sony Xperia Z5
will buy keyone soon

good taste my man
How do you like the keyone keyboard?

Currently browsing from my BlackBerry Classic, but the KEYone is my daily driver. The keyboard on the Classic wins for sure and BB10 > Android for anything but apps.

keyboard is good. it takes some time to get used to it again after touchscreens.

Do you call people on it?

haha proves that degooling is pointless, huh pleb?

6700 Slide

LG G3

Does Mine raft PE actually run at more than 1 fps on the q10??

got a note today

Moto G4+ with resurrection remix in it.

OnePlus X

ZTE Z717VL -aka- trash
I hate it, but it was a gift. It looks like every cdma phone

>the best mobile browser
>terribly designed
nah

Galaxy S7 (Exynos version) with LineageOS 14.1

should clarify before someone posts something, IF IT DOESN'T HAVE A HEADPHONE JACK THAT ALSO MAKES IT TRASH. Fuck apple making a trend removing the jack and fuck the companies that follow suit.

>Fuck apple making a trend removing the jack
Apple can't help that they're so incredible the other manufacturers copy them.

LG G6

Love it

Z Play a bes

OnePlus 3 LineageOS

Blackberry Classic (Q20), it's awesome, and I'll probably upgrade to the KeyONE next year.

Essential phone, I watch my Hentai and look up ugly bastard tag videos

That one

Blackberry Keyone

Meme phone

Same here. Loving it, screen issues are overblown BS.

Xiaomi redmi 4X with chinese dev miui

OnePlus 5T. Ticked all the boxes except water resistance. I'll be putting a custom ROM on it when I feel like it, hopefully Sailfish OS as I have been talking to the guy who is porting it to the OP5 and it shouldn't be a stretch to get it on the 5T once the legwork has been done. So far I'm liking Oxygen OS but could use a few tweaks with Xposed and root.

Whatever you say, root.

I think it's pretty clear that he does, in fact, not.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 X

My first time using a really decent phone that's brand new, I'm in love with it.

Lg G6

iPhone 6s Plus jailbroken

I use a prepaid flip phone. I have a fondness for feature phones.

how well does it run amdroid apps ive wanted one of these for ages

CAT-B15Q

Dunno if this counts as big brother of your phone but I'll also buy a keyone with my new contract in january

want something new soon thinking about getting the black blackberry but not sire if i could use a device with a smaller screen sorta want a phablet

Nokia 5

Apart from the proprietary drivers to access the storage from windows it's pretty good.

I had one of those before moving up to a keyone
pretty good
both of them

Same.

My Passport's screen broke a few months ago so I'm back to my Q10, I'm debating getting a P'9983

Trust me, the screen's size isn't really important when it comes to the Keyone. There's plenty of room to write things.

Why not getting a Keyone instead?

I love BB10OS

It was an excellent OS as long as it lasted.

Moto G, 1st gen.

Moto Z, waiting for my keyboard. God, i miss my Q10.

Neksus 4 (:

iMeme 6, going to get an S7 in the new year perhaps.

>implying you can jailbreak the iPhone X

A galaxy s5 that allready consumed a percent of the battery while posting this from it, this fucking phone consumes a shitload of battery even with the power plan enabled...

First gen Moto G with Lineage OS

Shit's bretty good considering it is a 2013 phone.

Galaxy S8 (backup)
Galaxy Note 8 (main device)
iPhone 8 Plus (my work SIM is in this)

Lumia 950.

The same one as you apparently.
I got an update recently which is surprising.

It's fucking garbage, DO NOT BUY.
But unfortunately it's built like a tank and for me replacing a still functioning piece of hardware is just wasteful so seems like I'm stuck with it for all eternity.

Samsung galaxy j3 (2017)

LG V20

I think because of the camera and second screen I'm gonna have thus for as long as I can

Moto G5+

still have mine, but the touch-screen no longer works
had it not been for this, i probably would've still been using this phone. nexus 4 is truly goat