What is Sup Forums getting for christmas

what is Sup Forums getting for christmas

A hard-on.

Overtime at Microcenter if I'm lucky

A standing desk and some Glenfiddich 12 year

Nothing, however thinking about it I should probably get me something

HDDs for my NAS

Nothing and I don't want to spend money for gifts so no one will receive anything from me.

hopefully a rmbp

>>Hopefully aids from my boyfriend
Fixed that for you.
Wouldn't mind a new chair and a new keyboard. My Orion Spark is starting to look a little worse for wear.

o W o

More RAM. Might need to sell a kidney for it.

Nada. Ive spent like 10 grand on crap this year and i dont want anything

I never understood this about anime. what is her face and expression trying to convey? Is it shock? is she about to be raped? is she happy? is she excited?
Who is the damn artist of the picture, i want to talk to him.

you legit have autism
not even the meme insult version, an actual major symptom of autism is not being able to distinguish facial expressions

embarrasment, it's like she was forced to wear that costume and now she tries to hide her qt butt

>I never understood this about anime
>anime
I do not have any issue reading other humans face, just 2D cartoons.

She's also excited. She likes it when senpai sees her in such a lewd attire.

EBINa makes my benis hard :DDDDDD

delet this

this is what i'm talking about, you faggots can't even come up with a consensus

The satisfaction of watching my wife's son open his presents.

2 more drives so I can save up for the apocalypse

deffinetly not laid

Graphics cards. Loads of them. Christmas has nothing to do with these purchases.

Hopefully a job and a few thousands rounds of ammo.

a 9mm in my brain

maybe, just maybe, a red 2007 s2000

Wife bought me a nozomi body pillow and I know she's going to end up using it more than me.

Simply ebin (a)

>nozomi
Enjoy your wife sleeping with a teenage lesbian.

Wait... that's kind of hot.

Death

Already got my goodies for the year:
>hand-me-down gaymen PC
>1440p 144hz monitor
>new top-tier phone
>Daydream View

Life is good right now. But I'll probably get tools for the holidays cuz my dad is a tool guy. I don't have anything to do with them tho.

>Wafer
to put it in a frame as decoration.
>Desktop PC
Some parts are gifts and most parts i will probably buy when prices are down.
/laptoponly/ since 3 years, i'm a bid excited to have a PC again.

People can experience multiple emotions at once dude. You probably have actual autism, you should consult a doctor.

Work

Probably some underwear from my parents. I really have no desires. Maybe a new mouse - the scroll wheel broke on this one.

Maybe some cash or something similar senpai. Christmas spirit burned out a few years ago so I'm not fussed at all.
Might just spend it on some food or put it towards a cheap refurb laptop for that sweet bedposting

*senpai noticed me*

An fucking in the ass

I asked my gram gram for a nudie mag

I already bought what I wanted for myself, I treated myself to an early Christmas this year :)

a full mini-fridge of watermelon four loko.

1. LYSF by GYBE on wax. They're selling it for pretty cheap on discogs and I'd love to own it.

2. Diskeeper stylus brush (gotta keep the needle clean, it picks up a lot of dust after an initial run through an old record)

3. Carbon fiber record brush (for extra maintenance)

4. behringer line to usb (trying to convert the records into digital)

5. Legere signature tenor reed (i've got a c melody and I want to experiment with different reeds)

i got fired from my cafe job so i bought myself an early Christmas present which is a ps4

alimony bill

nice man, and gl on your job. Sucks to get fired before the holidays. Hopefully it turns out alright.

Neat. It's an awesome car to drive. I hope you'll get your present, user.

Samsung galaxy A5(2017)
How bad did I fuck up? I got it for 250euros. It's definitely an upgrade over my current one, but I have yet to receive it. It should arrive tomorrow so I'm excited. My current phone is some super shitty motorola that I got from a friend for free. I don't even know its model, but its slow and irritating to use.

I also got the same phone for my mom, but I got it pink for her. I'm giving it to her around Christmas. It's also the first time I have ever bought anything to my mom. I'm turning 27 this year and I haven't fucking bought anything to my mom, ever. I'm a real dick.
I figured I'd get her a better smartphone since she uses one, but her current samsung trend(? I don't know jack shit about phones) has a tiny screen, is slow as balls and runs out of battery faster than you can say HECK. Hopefully she'll be happy with the new one.

Drunk.

15 minutes without that 'tude.

hopefully not a speeding fine like last year

New joystick or a new chair. If I've got enough money closer to the time it'll be both.

Serves you right for endangering everyone around you. I lost my dog to an asshole who was speeding down our street and didn't see him over the bend. Hope you realized what you were doing

it was an empty section of road that i didn't know had recently been changed into a residential zone, so the limit was dropped from 80 to 60, i was doing 74
i don't (intentionally) speed

An 8600k probably.

All in good spirit user, family still thinks of our dog so I'm constantly reminded to always avoid speeding. It's awful seeing something you love dearly go because of someone else. Just stay safe

it was the first time i've ever gotten any kind of infraction, kind of a bummer i can no longer say i've never been pulled over after over 10 years
just need to be weary of developments near residential areas
sorry about your dog, that sucks

(pic) google pls

4k@120Hz monitor. It also has 1080p@240Hz, 720p@300Hz, and 540p@480Hz output.

This is going to be my Christmas present to myself.

My wife and child spending time time as a family in church like every other christian.
come janaray i get to see my secound child enter this world then i'll be a happy dad for ever and ever.

>tenga flip zero
I see you are a man of culture as well

>my wife and her child

A Nintendo Switch perhaps.

A bag for carrying stuff in that doesn't make me look like a student, poor or a fag

>Glenfiddich 12 year

overpaying for pleb malt

ebina gf