>HDD still going

>SSD starts to leak

>met qt girl at a party
>she's wearing a hot tight dress
>make out
>feel something below her belly start pushing against me

She was pregant

I hope so.
I still got my dick sucked so it was worth it.

Question is, did you suck her too?

>RAM starts to click
w-what does it mean???

How

Im waiting for the day this happens to my 6 year old seagate lmao

>going to my dads for a week and want my animu
>take drive out of server and put in an enclosure
>little brother knocks it over while its being used
>hear a disgusting grinding sound
>arms must have raped the platters
>2tb of animu lost forever

Nothing of value then.

at least you did not 10 3tb wd red in raid 0

>Her

>take drive out of server
You just played yourself.

Liquid crystals bro. The NANDs have layers of liquid crystal between each NAND layer.

>buy lightly used HDD off a friend
>notice it kinda has an abnormal cadence
>every few seconds a light hum and vibration emanate off of it.
>he tells me it's fine and I get used to it
>HDD continues to work fine for 8 years, only stopped using it for unrelated reasons
also
>Setting up my old computer for parents so they can use it (it has better specs) than the piece of crap they use
>unplug all my HDDs and plug theirs in.
>no empty slots and it's a laptop HDD anyway
>duct tape it to the side of the computer
>eh I'll be back in less than a year to replace this
>don't come back for five years
>it functions fine anyways

I have phenomenal luck with HDDs I even had an old Thinkpad whose HDD bay door broke and the HDD would accidentally come out if I bumped the laptop too forcefully while it was running but I would just push it back in and reset the computer and it worked fine.

Just buy a new drive and let the raid reconstruct all the files or just copy from your weekly animu backup

You do have a backup right user?

But how can pregegnant be formed so fast?

It has been a really long time since a HDD has died on me, SSD's is another matter

HURRDURR SATA ISNT HOT SWAPPABLE!?!?!??!?

This is what happened to my external hard drive, so I purchased an external SSD instead.

>not having a backup
Nice pic of yourself, dumbass weeb.

no i didnt have a backup this was back in july im a poorfag and dont have a job so my server setup is cancer tier. i have started my collection again its only about 800gb at the moment though. I currently habe 6tb of hdd space i am going to make backups when the drives are full

>psu makes a zapping noise

speaking of hard drives. I just bought an 8TB Seagate external hard drive and this is what the SMART data looks like after 10 minutes. The read error rate and Hardware ECC correction increaseses as I copy files to it.

how fucked am i?

Losing your anime is only the first step on the road to stop being a complete waste of space.

try hard wireless sperm

>2018 - 1 month
>still using last millenial spinning trash
you asked for it.

>Blue smoke comes out of case

do a test with hard disk sentinel and post here

c'mon breh, no bully. it was only eight

no need my friend, it started shitting itself after I had copied 100GB of data ( I/O write error and clicking and freezing and beeping)

I should've never have fallen for the Seagate 8TB SMR drive meme

I was thinking about buying it. Oh well, it is seagate after all.
How much did you spend on it?

we have 25% VAT in Sweden but I had a one-time use promo code so I got it for 1450 SEK (170 USD) instead of the regular 2090 SEK (250 USD)

I'll probably get a "proper" 8TB internal drive instead, even if they cost 3000 SEK (350 USD) here.

fucking hard drive lottery man

i bought a 4tb 2.5 external hdd like 2 weeks ago
one week ago i copied like 600gb of files onto it
afterwards i wanted to hook it up to my tv,
the tv recognized the hdd but insisted there weren't any media files on it
i thought 4tb were to much for my tv i didn't look further into it
today i wanted to use it on my pc but noticed it shows up in the explorer but isnt usable
currently slow formating
am i fucked lads?

I know, I know.
I am using seagate myself as I am living in a shithole with additional lottery with postal services so I have to buy in local stores that only have seagate.
Then again, I had several seageate and WD drives and seagate was better overall. WD just died one day and I could recover little while seagate even after falling a bit and overheating multiple times got sector errors only after ~3 years.
It still works so I am using it store unimportant things.
Just a lottery. I would try to get a replacement first rather than moneyback if I were you.

Check the hdd with something. You could also boot ubuntu or something, it tends to better recognize drives with issues from my experience.