Why do eastern yuros give fish bathes? Are they just nice people?

Why do eastern yuros give fish bathes? Are they just nice people?
Can I have bath? :3

they are going to eat him

It's so it gets clean and gets the stuff out of it's system that gives it a bad taste.

would you eat your pet?

Yeah if I was going to eat fish from the Baltic sea I'd want to clean them as well.

These are river fish if I'm not mistaken

ewwww do they bathe with him too??

Don't they take a bath while carps are occupying their bathtubs?

Otherwise there'd have to be a massive amount of salt in the tub.

Why eat a fish you just gave a bath?

Le bathtub fishe

interesting topic.
i want to know

Wait, so are you saying that saltwater fishes actually die in freshwater?

Don't they? Don't their kidneys or whatever end up over-producing something they can't get rid off without the salt?

I'm not a biology-buff, so I'm sort of pulling from my ass.

Dumbassugal

Geez, I can't get one wrong.

I thought for sure they went haywire with it, with the exception of some species like Salmon that go in both.

carps are pond fishes

No.

Some to Most depending on what country in Eastern Europe you are in and what they think about the country you come from

If you want to.

You're correct actually.

I'm from Ukraine, and we used to do this.

Go fishing, skin, and eat some while out there, bring a few large ones home. Keep them in a bucket, then toss them in a bathtub.

We only kept them there for a few hours, maybe overnight while babushka cleaned the kitched to get them prepped for food, or salting.

I was told it helps them relax, and become clean. 4+ hour drive home in a small bucket full of fish shit does not make them taste good.

Of course

This is may look like a fish but is a pole in his natural form.

Yeah, I just looked it up.

Fucking doubting myself for Brazilians and Americans.

You keep them alive longer

All good meat is eaten rare.

And by rare I mean that it screams when you stab it with a fork.

>he knows

We did this a couple of times. Usually it was just to keep the fish alive until we were ready to cook it. It never lasted more than 5-6 hours.

As a kid I was strongly opposed to eating fish, but I was overruled always. Well, nowadays I have my own tropical freshwater fishtank, and nobody eats my fishes anymore so that's nice.

osmosis

Phimosis