An American is angry with you. he begins to yell at you, gets in your face and starts poking you in the chest...

An American is angry with you. he begins to yell at you, gets in your face and starts poking you in the chest. What do you do?

I boo him into submission.

dems be dem fighting words boy

ask if im being detained

ask him if hes of gay

tell him I'm russian then he run away like little girl

Bend the knee and suck his Dick

Cut his stomach open and choke him with his own guts.

>mexican
i think that's what trump was talking about

Start to clap, this will force him to clap, then I can grab the gun he's concealed carrying, and loudly shout to strangers, "HEY, THIS GUY IS TRYING TO INFRINGE ON MY 2A RIGHTS" while firing into the air like a Mexican bandit.

put on my worst russian accent and watch him scuttle in fear

Kick him in the balls, wait he's a trump guy, he has no balls.

Этo. Aмepикaнцы бoятcя pyccких.

t. American who speaks some Russian.

I play football with his round-shaped body.
Then german guy appears and make 7 goals on me.

Hey man, we're all cool here. No need to make a scene ahahaha.
*secretly praying he doesn't kick my ass*

Yell "omahgad he's got a gun" and start running

tell him that he needs to leave me or i'll call a vietnamese

Depends on which state I'm in.
If I'm in the right one, I'll tell him that "I will stand my ground and I am packing heat"

You just triggered our anti-commie bloodlust

>start talking shit
>take off my shirt
>itson.jpeg
>still talking shit
>take off my pants
>wtf
>dude walks off shaking his head
end of fight

Squirt mustard at him

"I wanna suck your dick" with russian accent and he will run away in fear knowing the statistics of AIDS in Russia

wtf im hungry now

The only commies you killed were vietnamese and even those you couldn't finish off

poke his stomach and watch him slip on his own shit

stand my ground and shoot him

Give him a cheeseburger to calm him down

Infringe on his rights to bear arms.

Sure but casualty-wise it was still a slaughter

>The only commies you killed were vietnamese and even those you couldn't finish off
(not true, by the way)

Shriek with the sound of ten thousand ancestors' voices a curse of the raven and sic my pet wolf upon him while I pray to the unseen realm for his swift death

scream at the top of my lungs "YOU'RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS, YOU'RE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS" while pounding my chest

Depends. If he is not armed, I simply outrun him by walking away at a medium pace. trying to catch up with me will make his cholesterol clogged heart explode.
If he has a gun I offer him a large burger as a peace offering. But the burger will be a vegetarian burger with tofu and vegetables like broccoli and brussles sprouts and shit. Those to him lethal ingrediences will make his hface melt off his skull.

>t. virgin

Maybe he's a native?

Go beyond his reach by jogging at a mild pace

try to punch his stomach but fail because he is too fat

Mexico is the one nation on the planet that is actually fatter than the US

AM I BEING DETAINED?

Beat him to death.

This type of shit pisses me off irl.

>"BACK OFF!"

Shove my glock 19 in his face and make him suck my dick

suck him for 100 $

Put a finger on his mouth and say "hush".
At the same time, look deeply into his eyes for about 15 sec. Then looked away, embarrassed, while finger still there.

Yell "je ne parle pas anglais"

I will suck for 60$

don't make dumping, bitch

Yeah, in like 45 states you'd be completely within your rights to put a gun in his face.

being a commie only infuriates us more

America is his own worst enemy

Offer him a pictured, angry Americans are just going through the motions until the moment they get to chill with a beer, just cut all the bs in the middle and understand they're probably bro tier underneath all that.

If he's a Trumpster then yes, always works

Americans fucking hate it when foreigners tell us "I don't speak english". He'd just beat you even worse

go to suck someone else

Shoot him before he shoots me.

>almost every single one of America's foreign military operations either include killing commies or muslims
Why do we get shit for this again??

>according to this map America nuked Sudan

ok

>What do you do?
Stand my ground.

Maybe we did and you just can't tell.

SO you think your the fucking big lad do you? Big hard man? Go on! Have a crack you yank gimp! You'll do nothing you fucking nonce! I'll fucking scatter you ye filthy little rat I'll kick your teeth in and dance on your fuckimg fat head!

Immediately get on my knees and suck his cock, He's american after all he deserves it for being the world's daddy