Living Off the Grid

Hey Sup Forums. I am sick and tired of living in a suburban shit hole in my country. I want to live off the grid internationally. Do you know any countries where I can legally live off the grid with people minding their own business and not bothering me?

Try the Atlantic my dude

Could you be a little more specific? (Give me names of states, user)

Just kill yourself. That's about as off the grid as you can get.

The

Ocean

You're a fucking retard

I can only imagine a Sup Forums neckbeard with no life experiences or self sufficient skills living off the grid LMAO. You wouldn't survive a week

Wow. So edgy.

Dude you literally have no plan and need to ask Sup Forums for advice

You wont make it. I used to think about this too, it's a nice fantasy but it'll never occur.

I will come up with one as soon as I can find land. Without land, I cannot get started

America and Canada

is that reviewbrah

seriously do it in america.

in nordic countries there's "freedom to roam" meaning you can basically camp anywhere, fish and pick mushrooms and berries and take firewood (from the ground, not cutting down live trees). but you can't harm the nature, harm crops, camp in literally someones backyard

but i recommend finding some community of like minded individuals in america

I want to buy cheap land up north and live out there for a few months out of the year.

What's that? A Finn that isn't trolling?
What a rare find.

ask /out/, the entire board is for that

You can go here. Borneo.

you live in probably the best country in the world to do this dumbass

he just needs to keep moving

Nevada, specifically a cabin near lake Tahoe

Honduras

Africa. You can even make a living on blood diamonds.

You can't camp anywhere, private property is off limits. Fishing requires permits. Picking up berries, mushrooms or firewood in someones backyard or forest can get dangerous and involve shotguns. I know you said this also but stupid foreigners need to be told what they can't do first and then what they can do.

USA is probably your best bet. Sounds illegal in Norway, while you can actually jear about people doing it in USA.

His hands are full of warts.
Don't understand why people want to live like bulgarians.

It's a nice fantasy for edgy and mentally ill kids.

I know thousands of people (ex-South Vietnam soldier and their families) were forced to live like this for decades after the war as a form of revenge by the winning side. Not a single one of them missed that lifestyle.

How feasible is it for a greasy slav like me to settle somewhere in Alaska? I mean, its kind of our rightful clay anyways...