Do Americans shart in bed?

Do Americans shart in bed?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/larryhusten/2013/07/03/fda-warns-that-popular-blood-pressure-drug-can-cause-severe-diarrhea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le forced reddit meme XD.

Le forced bowel movements XD.

>be ameripoop
>shart in the designated mart

Haven't you ever heard of a wet dream?

kek'd and rek't

Easter?

MART

WALMART SHART

Is this actually a thing in america? Do americans have less control of their shit for some reason?

I have never ever seen this in my life and it's not like I'm too bourgeois to occasionally go to a Wal-Mart. There's clearly picture evidence but I'm afraid I can't explain why white trash relieve themselves in public.

Its the diet, all memes aside

too much anal sex makes the anal cavity expand and it couldn't contract anymore.

this
try eating burgers, tacos and deep dish "pizzas" for a week you'll shit your pants everyday

is it because of their diet? What could white trash walmart goes possibly eat that would make them so much more likely to shart themselves than regular humans?

No matter the reason for the sharts, be it diet or something else, I can't understand why these people would walk around like this in public.

Burgers and taco won't make you shit your pants uless it's some kind of special burgers and tacos.

Remember
If you have to force it, it's a bad idea.

If anal was the main reason then all of France's side walks and floors would be covered with shit trails. The primary cause is probably poor diet and lack of exercise.

nah

add any kind of soda in enormous amounts, fluoride water, toxic coffee, enriched corn syrup and poor sugar to the bill and you get the leaky ass thing

I understand that something like 95% of american foods have some variant of corn in it. Even their soda tastes different because they use corn syrup for their sugar intake

>if I don't like it it's forced

Fuck off Amerishart

By "corn" do you mean maize?

Maybe you're right. I would never eat like that, so I can't say what the consequenses would be.

>maize
what are you, a pilgrin?

I fucking hate americans, but you've got to admit, this meme and the Easter meme are cringy as fuck. Leave the banter to us brits, we know how this shit works

Diet doesn't explain why they think it's perfectly fine to continue shopping like everything's normal while they literally have shit soaked pants on.

>Leave the banter to us brits, we know how this shit works

He's a French idiot, he doesn't know shit. Most of these walmartians are on some medication with adverse side effects.

I just- I- what did I even just read?

had a giggle thanks mate

What kind of medication is that, and why are they all on it if it makes them shit?

This is a collection of like 30 people in a country of 300 million people

This is unironically not an issue at all in America, I've never seen anyone shit themselves, it's just an Sup Forums meme

That being said it's pretty funny so I'm gonna go with it for a while

laxatives, the easy way to lose weight

It doesn't appear to be working

Nah, he's lying.

I usually see the fat ugly fuckers (sometimes in scooters just like in the meme) at Walmarts etc. and perhaps they shit their pants and I never noticed?

It's only a matter time before I see the Ameripoos. The meme is real.

Damage control

This makes a lot more sense.

When you're obese you do damage to your intestines, they take medicine to stop this but the medicine that stops this doesn't actually fix the underlying issue, so when they forget to take their meds or are too poor they get the shits.

shart in mart

yes, maize

koren for us are wheat grains, but they live on maize and hence adjusted their lingo

There's pills for all sorts of condition, everything blood pressure to depression.

People are too lazy to change their lifestyle or don't know how.

forbes.com/sites/larryhusten/2013/07/03/fda-warns-that-popular-blood-pressure-drug-can-cause-severe-diarrhea/

it's the next lowering of the bar, as fatscooters have become normalised in the US

AHAHAHA

S

H

You have ten seconds to name 5 Americans who haven't shat their pants.

I think he was talking about the farts not the meme

A