>we only fuck sheep half as often

Great victory for the US here

That's when Wales got their internet connection

the mandem clarice, the mandem is coming

Entreprise idée: Parler Français

>just remembered I left my cock on the train home today

Bombaclot!

alri brb lads just taking this one for a quick shag, won't be long

So I've been on a WWI kick since I often blank on that.

Just gotta ask, what happened at Gallipoli? Seems like you're guys's mini-Vietnam. Such waste of life.

Literally no one eats peanut butter here

I've never had it in my life

literal nonce

the history of my country is a good one ill give you that

Are you cute at least?
To know what we're working here tbqh.

6am and I haven't slept

Also the door randomly closed

not wales sheepfucker

how is this possible

dumb cunts being dumb cunts applying dumb tactics to smart technology

well it is american food after all

I'm androgonous

some people do have it like fat women, children and manchildren, but the vast majority prefer other forms of junk food

t. fat man

what the fuck my man

did you know a black guy invented it???

peanut butter is different here than american peanut butter desu

>Seems like you are guys is mini-Vietnam.

peanut butter isn't really popular in europe

I tried some because muh protein but it tasted awful, tried a more expensive one and that was awful too

Biscoff is much nicer

used to live off of beer and peanut butter

opposite, im quite thin

Is it cunchy?

it's not junk food you idiot, it's actually one of the healthiest and most efficient ways to get protein and bulk up as a weightlifter

Is that what Vegemite is?

"quite"

anyone know WTC this?

I am skinny as fuck and considered using peanut butter to help me get normal

Just a shame it tastes so bad

That still means that of every two of us, one of your countrymen jacks it to sheep.
Are you projecting here, or what is the point of this argument?

I do demand proof. Otherwise I'm afraid that your plead of support will hit deaf ears, min flickvän.

Like underweight thin.

it's a condiment not a meal you fat fuck

it's far less processed and sugary than yank peanut butter. a lot of the big selling stuff is basically just crushed peanuts in a jar with some oil for consistency. tastes far better imo

it's literally sugar and sugar with carbs

>like

I'm not asking for support though.

Bro, do other countries not even PBJ?!

I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT

DAMN

We have it, it's available, nobody eats its, because it's shit

?

How do you track down a runt who has escaped?

Gaslighting some cunt with a wall of text lads

The first emerges most clearly in the Phänomenologie, the birth-place of the Hegelian philosophy. When, for instance, wealth, state-power, etc., are understood by Hegel as entities estranged from the human being, this only happens in their form as thoughts ... They are thought-entities, and therefore merely an estrangement of pure, i.e., abstract, philosophical thinking. The whole process therefore ends with absolute knowledge. It is precisely abstract thought from which these objects are estranged and which they confront with their presumption of reality. The philosopher – who is himself an abstract form of estranged man – takes himself as the criterion of the estranged world. The whole history of the alienation process [Entäußerungsgeschichte] and the whole process of the retraction of the alienation is therefore nothing but the history of the production of abstract (i.e., absolute) ||XVII|[45] thought – of logical, speculative thought. The estrangement, [Entfremdung] which therefore forms the real interest of the transcendence [Aufhebung] of this alienation [Entäußerung], is the opposition of in itself and for itself, of consciousness and self-consciousness, of object and subject – that is to say, it is the opposition between abstract thinking and sensuous reality or real sensuousness within thought itself. All other oppositions and movements of these oppositions are but the semblance, the cloak, the exoteric shape of these oppositions which alone matter, and which constitute the meaning of these other, profane oppositions. It is not the fact that the human being objectifies himself inhumanly, in opposition to himself, but the fact that he objectifies himself [selbst sich vergegenständlicht] in distinction from and in opposition to abstract thinking, that constitutes the posited essence of the estrangement [Entfremdung] and the thing to be superseded [aufzuhebende].

canada does but canada is basically america anyway

I really like that Lotus Biscuit Spread which appeared over here a few years ago.

Business idea: Speak in regional dialects and slang so the Yanks don't understand us

we could make it here but I've never once eaten it and I don't think anyone I know has either

every 3 year old in America knows that PBJ is one of the major food groups

a condiment is something you put on the main course, peanut butter is not a fucking condiment to jelly and bread you dyel pussy

it's not and you're a retard lol

organic peanut butter is literally just peanuts as they produce their own oil

You are asking for positive reinforcement.
Why else would you hit up our thread and practically whore yourself out to the next bidder?
That does not compute, my love.

Has it never struck that different countries might have different cultural preference of food?
We have both here and it sadly is just not very popular.

Get a few line breaks into a shit. Unreadable tbqh,

>Business idea: Speak in regional dialects and slang so the Yanks don't understand us

Stolen any good cars today, Mr. Scouser?

yeah that's Biscoff

I like a jar or two but then get sick of it. tastes a bit like cardboard after a while

might buy another jar sometime soon

it's over white man

youtube.com/watch?v=nbpffW3d4SU

You can't even convince yourself enough that you're not a fat balding pervert that you can say you're not fat without saying "quite" or "like"

>Has it never struck that different countries might have different cultural preference of food?

yeah sometimes we forget brits like bland sheep intestines and peas or paki food so naturally pb&j wouldn't have a wide appeal there

oh fuck off already would you

What are the others?

burger, fries, pizza, coca cola

feeling VERY uncomfortable
french gay man just tried to come onto me lads
fuck sake whats happening to this country

There's a method to this madness.......

>Has it never struck that different countries might have different cultural preference of food?
I just thought that you brits know a lot about jam, I assumed you would have adopted the PBJ staple of a freedom loving country by now.

how can a drink be a food group if our pee isn't real

The reality is that some fucking walls have to go up. Fucking entitled muzzie cunts.

I don't want even know what to say.

Wat. Watch out with that projection, Billy. You might hurt yourself.

business idea: reply to posts but reply to the wrong person

*projcts a slide of my bare arse onto your face*

unironically ordering papa johns lads

>french gay man

You could've just said 'French' haha

I'm in, £5,000,000 for 101%

lol it's a fact that your only good food is indian food, british food is fucking shit. i've been there, literally the only decent british food I ate was the fucking fish and chips, MAYBE shepherd's pie but even that was bland as shit for meat. The rest is absolutely tasteless, at least indians know how to make food unlike you stupid barbarians

since brits don't have pbj's, what's a food they have that we don't?

*touches willy*

Shepherds/Cottage Pie? Never had that outside the isles.

reckon the poster with the star next to his name is the butthurt plastic paddy namefag

fish and chips?

chips drenched in salt and vinegar, topped with gravy, "curry", peas and a jumbo sausage.

Consider yourself lucky.
They say that the homosex has the best taste in men.

Kek, the average burger might be of all of them the easiest to trigger.
You don't answer to their narrative and choo choo goes the butthurt train.
It's like pushing buttons on a toy, hilarious.
Come back at me, when your school system does not classify pizza as a vegetable anymore, fuck boy.

I had an unironical laff

bit gay

Curry is probably more British than it is Indian these day desu.

STILL 2nd in the medal count

We have these too
Bangers are better than I expected desu

As British as possible, brilliant

>Being entertained by toys
Bit childish bud

>Come back at me, when your school system does not classify pizza as a vegetable anymore, fuck boy.

howling

any mandem here?

finna bruk up sum yank wasteman tingz in dis tred wit mi skengmanz for cumin to mi /brit/ endz swear dahn blud kusmeh say nada BRAP BRAP BRRRRRRAP

>tfw you will never be verbally abused for gross incompetence by Malcolm Tucker

Bangers and Mash are best

What about Heinz Baked Beans? The pretty much only sell them in Britain do you have a yank brand of them?

this WILL happen to you and your gf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24

We have Heinz baked beans, but most people buy Bush's

>giving in into the narrative that your countrymen are toys
Wed lad, you did not think that one through.

>Implying they have real gfs in Thailand

r u Asian masculinity?

jelly in a sandwich sounds horrible

>thanks to Heinz's marketing all baked beans are now shit in this country since every brand of beans wants to be like Heinz

ah yes

yeh I'm a big chinese lad if I ever see u out and about barracking harassing asian women I'll slit your fucking neck wide open yeah