Going to Poland with GF

Hey lads.

My GF is taking me to meet her parents in Poland in the next few months. I forget what town she is from.

Anyway, her dad is pretty conservative(Talks shit about Jews, immigrants, etc.) and is manly from what I hear. My GF is a college liberal.

My question is, is there any do's or don'ts about meeting her parents? I'm conservative(Redpilled, as Sup Forums likes to say) so getting along with her dad shouldn't be a problem.

I like being a good houseguest. I offer to help wash the dishes, and even help fix things around the house. I like to return the favor of gracious hosts. Would that be considered disrespectful to her father or mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/Rassismus-in-der-Uckermark/!5332199/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit on their bed to prove your superior anglo genes, if they get aggresive make sure to fucking beat the shit out of them.

>Anglo

I'm half ruskie actually.

Will that play a part on how they perceive me?

My gf's as well OP.

Just bumping this because I'm not white and I'm expecting to get my ass kicked when I meet them so any help would be appreciated.

Of course, all Polish people love Russians. No exception.

*Polish as well

>I'm conservative(Redpilled, as Sup Forums likes to say)

are conservative poles commie?

Come over to /polska/ m8

poles will kill you

I'm learning (to speak) Polish but my writing is absolute shit so there's really no point.

No

try not to mention polish death camps

>washing dishes
Hell no, do not offer that, you may be considered gay
>fixing stuff
Only when discussing about some shit before with her dad

Do not refuse drinking vodka, I mean you do not have to get drunk, 2-3 shots would be good enough

But I will got drunk after 2-3 shots of vodka.

>I offer to help wash the dishes
As my Polish grandpa would say, "that's women's work"

Well, people have different alcohol tolerance.

Jap will not get any vodka from conservative polish dad

LOL a po co?

Eat what they make for dinner and thank them for that, say that it tastes good. If you eat more that's a complement for the mom. They will give you a lot.
some of Americans I met were "picky eaters" having like 20 """allergies""", or following some weird diet. not eating the dinner the family made would be very rude

and yeah, you should drink vodka when others do

Buy some french wine, they like our wines.

hah

Spasibo. Any other do's or don'ts when meeting them?

don't use "spacibo"
ever

*spasibo
it's weird writing russian in latin

not that I know of, you'll be fine
oh, you may bring sth for them, some small gift, buy it's not mandatory

Fuck her babcie's corpse when you visit their grave. Lay down some flowers and lay down some pipe.

there are 3bln Polish women in the world as every single male has a Polish gf

practical advice - kill yourself

you're still in the '90?

>pretty conservative(Talks shit about Jews, immigrants, etc.
thats normal here desu

Her dad is

Hmm, something to consider. Thanks.

remember sharting is considered rude in poland

>redpilled
*tips*

>as Sup Forums likes to call it

I'll be sure to pack diapers.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, matey?

>I'm conservative(Redpilled, as Sup Forums likes to say)
>Dating a "collage liberal"
lel
Enjoy your alimony and child support

You don't sound much like any kind of progressive though.

IN POLAND YOU MUST NEVER GET DRUNK

this, why does everybody have a polish gf

>I'm half ruskie actually.

GOOD LUCK m8

>not white

same here, good luck m8....

Just eat whatever her mom cooks for you and drink with her dad. Chances are he's going to try to take your measure at that point, so just match his pace as far the shots go. Practice keeping a straight face after drinking a shot.
Also, don't come empty-handed if that's possible. A bottle of wine, some flowers or whatever.

Wew. Story time friend.

>half-russian
Send me invite to your funeral plox.

Kill yourself.

We were rebelling against commie goverment you stupid fucking gook retard.

Awful country awful people, op doesn't know what he's getting himself into

>(You)

He is right you fucking diaspora. You will never be a true Norwegian.

Bring a gun

>self-hating cuck

>self-hating cuck

fucking polocks kill yourselves if your shit nigger cunt country is so great why so many of you leave it?

Where are you from?

Germany.

Why do you live in Poland then?

>self-hating cuck

>diaspora
kill yourself

>self-hating cuck

Leave Norway you fucking subhuman.

>pooland

>self-hating cucks

This one you got right.
In the sea of autism, this one is true.

right one has mongol folds, polish janusz doesn't

This would only get better if you were black too.

JA PIERDOLE POLACZKI

BLUEEEEEH KURWAAAA

JAK TO JEST BYĆ JEBANYM KURWA CZARNUCHEM EUROPY? WY KURWA KURWY SKURWIAŁE JEBANE, POLSKIE

JA PIERDOLE JAK MOŻNA WIERZYĆ W ŻYDA NA KIJU W 2016 (!) ROKU? HURR MUH MAGICZNY NIBYLAND GDZIE IDOM TRUPY XDDD ZABIJ SIE KURWO JEBANA, Z DOWNEM

polska to gówno

k.

I am --->

either pic rel or get lucky like Simon Mol and spread aids over Pooland

Why'd he get jumped? Did his 'friends' lure him or was it by chance?

I'm not planning on strutting around everywhere of course. My girl would have a better idea of where to go that's safe than me.

Fuck off, nigga. You are not welcome in east germany, too. I will hurt you, when I see you
Somalier durch Prenzlau gejagt
taz.de/Rassismus-in-der-Uckermark/!5332199/

wtf I hate Germany now!

well you shouldn't talk about that they are living on stolen land, that more than 2,000,000 Germans died during expulsion. you also shouldn't talk about the European Union and how it secures Polish economy, prosperity and wealth. you also should know about the ruling Polish PiS(S) Party and the general Polish butthurt (WE WUZ VICTIMS AND SHIET) and their hope of stronk.
Finally you should the fuck know where your girlfriend is from - god I really hate American superficiality

Good...leave us alone, nig

You're not welcome

I actually have been to Eastern Germany and lived there for a few weeks in my holidays.
>but le alpha males will chase me out
Nope.

>posting on Sup Forums first thing in the morning
Really makes me think...

>My GF is a college liberal
tell her to stay in US, we don't need people like her here

What's your problem, niggah ? Only if you had luck and didn't meet and ordinary german doesn't mean you are safe all the time....You were in a city...Come to a small town or a village.... I hope they kill your landwhale of a girl with you... Goddamn I hate you so much

Niemiecki Żydzie, jak tak bardzo nienawidzisz Polski to wypierdalaj tak jak ja.

>russians and non-whites come to Poland
>untrained and unarmed
It's like Christmas for me every time.

Well I love you user. I hope you know it's not healthy to hate a caricature of somebody you'll never meet in your entire life, but if it gives your life meaning than that's fine.

I don't need to hate other people to find reasons to find reasons to get out of bed in the morning.

Edgy post tho "friend"

Why Poland though?

What's the tourist draw of that country if you're not interested in seeing some dilapidated Polish death camps?

Typo.
> * I don't need to hate other people to find reasons to get out of bed in the morning.

It's actually got some not so well known attractions lots of castles etc it's a good place to visit but a shit place to live and work I can imagine

>you'll never meet in your entire life,
I meet enough niggahs in my life....Explain to me ...Why do you come to my country ? What have I or my nation done to you ? I jsut want to live peacefully and don't hurt anybody...Why must you always disturb that piece ?

Food? History? Culture?

Why are you projecting all of that on me? I just wanna live in peace too. I don't need people like you hating on me for no good reason when I want to visit other countries.

And just so you know, the 'piece' you're talking about is spelled with 'peace', not 'piece'

How does it make you feel to take a girl and soil her and any god forsaken offspring she might have? You're not putting any goodness into this world. Go marry a black girl.

>Why are you projecting all of that on me?
I am not projecting. Every black is the same therefore they are black. You are the reason I hate my fucking job...You come to countries and always act the same....USA, Europe....It's always the same...Leave us alone...I am not asking for more

> (You)
>How does it make you feel to take a girl and soil her and any god forsaken offspring she might have?
Pretty fine actually. I guess it's the fact of knowing of her for years and probably better than anyone that lessens the blow desu :^)

> Go marry a black girl.
My life.

You have to go back