You're walking down your street and you see a pack of 2 meter tall big strong fat Americans

You're walking down your street and you see a pack of 2 meter tall big strong fat Americans

what do you think?

SHART

i think about anime

vodka?

>Okay inner-self, if they ask you anything, you just pretend you don't speak english

Is he wearing moccasins? I actually laughed.

Those are boat shoes you swine

No, I was thinking the exact same thing. I believe he meant to wear boatshoes, but his discount knock-off sperrys just came out as mocassins.

Man if you're buying imitation sperrys you really have some thinking to do about your life choices.

Pardone mone see your ooh ey le twalet

Walk up to them and engage conversation to practice my spoken English.
Also what the fuck do you guys even eat to be this fucking tall. A buddy of mine lived in the US for a while and he grew by at least 3 or 4cm despite having finished his growth 5 years before. That shit can't be healthy.

The American diet is very heavy in meat, dairy, and grains. This is hell on the bowels and eventually expands the stomach but the trade-off is dominate anglo height.

>only chad has a gf

americans are short by euro standards though

Redirect them to the closest mall

Eye hint my friends to check the rear

hit on the hot one in black.

If you filter out minorities Americans are fairly tall. Exceeded only by the Dutch.

>Be me
>See people taller than me
>Think they must be foreigners
>Tall
>Europeans
>Fat
>Americans
>Become confused
Most of the Americans that I've seen are fucking midgets, only Scandinavians and Dutch are above 2m

a while ago I saw 2 very fat and tall guys in my local supermarket, they were like 200cm/150kg, no wonder that they started speaking English lmao

the average white american male is 5'10" which is not tall by any measure

I whisper into their ears
>"The holocaust never happened"

This. Had an entire class come here once. Every guy was no taller than 180cm (which is manlet tier in contrast to my class where the average guy is 190cm), and their class mostly consisted of whites.
Thing is, it was the two token niggers that were the absolute tallest in their class. Not to mention that those two fucks were the biggest banterlords I've ever met.

If you look at the stats you'll find that the average European height is about that height or shorter. I believe only the Dutch and maybe some Scandinavian country are in the 6 ft range.

A lot of black guys are ridiculously tall and there are lots of theories as to why. One is that the healthiest slaves were breeded with eachother to create super-slaves but there isn't much evidence to confirm that.

Can confirm American niggers are taller than American blacks.
I lived 1 year in USA and now live in a heavily touristic area.
The tallest guy I've met was from Iceland he was like 2.15 m.

The average european height factors in those of previous wartorn generations, which is much stronger of an influence than le minorities. They've gotten taller by at least an inch each generation, meanwhile americans haven't changed much at all and are in fact recently getting shorter.
inb4 more broscience

>American niggers are taller than American blacks

Well whatever 6"2 lads ww@ I don't care if this country becomes the shire

What? didn't notice.
Whites*