Tfw you will never be enslaved by a handsome Ottoman Turkish official

>tfw you will never be enslaved by a handsome Ottoman Turkish official
>you will never become his most prized possession
>you will never be dressed up in the finest silks, forced to wear numerous thick gold bracelets and various jewelry
>he won't de-virginize your boipucci and make love to you tenderly every night

Why even live? Really.

Bela pls

Wtf I hate Ottoman now.

Oh wow. Nice teeth.

Worst feel.

I agree that Turks how something extremely homosexual about them, probably because they are all in reality just Greeks who were homo for Arabs, and probably because watching all that oil wrestling from an early age fucked up their senses.

And it is known that the Ottoman Empire was one big sausage fest.

This would actually be pretty good.

Got some mad jaw aesthetics going on there.
Real feminine.

oil wrestling is not gay

Well, at least you're more creative with your posts than the russian jew.

They're just insecure being teased.
Anyway, does Greek have oil wrestling too?

>you know you spend too much time on Sup Forums when others recognize your posts
T-thanks user.

I really do want to be enslaved and being taken cared of, in every sense of the word though. Preferably by a handsome Türkish man.

everyone knows you

as long as the balls don't touch

(serious answer: there does exist not a sport that is more gay than oil wrestling)

post oiled boipuccy

does your mom know you feel like this?

hope you realize the vast majority of t*rks don't look like the specimen you posted in the op

Really? I ought to get myself a proxy. I like being anonymous.
No can do sir, that will get me banned.
Nope, because she's a homophobic cunt. The only things we talk about are all carefully selected and neutral. Like the whether. Or the news. This way we won't have to face the fact that deep down we hate each other and we're hair breadths away from grabbing a knife and gutting the other.
That's true for any country though.

then post on imgur

If you think you deserve a guy who looks like that, you have to be pretty much a 10/10 trap or sissyboy

>trap or sissyboy
Absolutely untrue. I'm gay and do not like traps nor sissyboys.

That's right, never again cuck.

I know this feel

but i imagine the feel much be even more powerful as a Hungarian, knowing it could have been a physical reality 350 years ago...

i am gay and would like to confirm that this sport is gay

I think he was referring to the fact that masculine men usually go for very feminine boys.

well, considering how he described he wanted to be treated, I expected him to be one of those two, otherwise he can fuck right off

I am a feminine boy and like other feminine boys. Not traps, but also not big muscular men, because they scare me.

Nu-uh. Not gay. Have you ever saw one with hard on? Never. You're just insecure fag cunt.

Doesn't look central European. Looks Anatol.

come on that is about as gay as it gets in public, in a muslim country (which alreay knows separation of the sexes))

compare it to two men lubing each other up with oil massages to prepare for anal sex, it is almost the same, just a publicly accepted verssion of it

>not big muscular men, because they scare me.
But that's the fun part user! Letting somebody bigger and stronger dominate your mind and body. Being defenseless. Giving up control.

You could try outsmarting them, finding loopholes in rules or mellowing them out with nice words and obedience, until they dance on YOUR leash. It might work, or it might just end up with them punishing you thoroughly, but that is all right, because punishments can be fun too. There are so many...possibilities.