Why Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's very fresh and the toad is already dead.

It's fun to eat the frog while he's still alive and he looks at you.
It's more sane than to eat a beef piece killed in a slaughterhouse

This is a fucking warcrime

the frog was obviously drugged otherwise he would have screamed

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

>Frogs

How are frogs by the way? Never had them. I've heard they're pretty tasty though.

Do you know Galvani

a mix between chicken and rabbit, moist.

Friendly reminder that people who eat frogs aren't even human

Looks nice.
I once watched a sushi chef ram a nail through live fish, it was brutal but the fish was very tasty.

No, it isn't. Leaving aside what the frog actually feels for a moment sane persons relate to the appearance of animal suffering. Torturing animals requires a psycho's level of detachment that's harmful to society.

Slaughterhouses in which animals are tortured operate outside the law, there's well designed systems to minimize stress for animals and death should be sudden and painless adequately using a bolt gun. It's called responsibility and leaving any discussion of "animal rights" aside, is basic human dignity to treat animals humanely and without cruelty.

This is why it's important to review in the West ritualized slaughter methods that amount to torture such as kosher and halal as they do not correspond with our values/principles.

Same as with hunting, animals deserve a clean death.

this kills the frog

Because asians ain't humans

>Cooked bones of frog legs have been discovered in an archaeological dig in Amesbury Wiltshire, dating back to between 7596BC and 6250BC, evidence that indicates that they were part of the local diet. Some view this as evidence that Britons started eating them before the French.[27]

be proud

Yes, we are gods. You French tried to imitate our diet and failed miserably

Eating dog is not that bad alright?

If you're not torturing the poor things I guess it's alright for non-Christians and those without a soul.

Pizza and vino for the life!!

when I went to New Orleans I tasted frog legs in a restaurant. It actually taste really good, its similar to chicken, but even stronger

delicate, frog legs are delicious.

Stupid round-eyes. You have to kill animals on a daily basis to get rid of your empathy. Having a soul is a weakness.

>b-but only Chinese eat different foods than I do

Chinese Muslims, the most unholy and satanic of all peoples.

theres a slit eye behind this post

I'd try it tbн

does japan hate pepe the frog?

why not?

fucking christ...
you don't eat whales, dogs, cats, horses, dolphins, any birds apart from chicken and turkey or things that are steel alive. That's inhumanity.