vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO
sputniknews.com/politics/20160812/1044205884/sweden-norrland-separatism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scotland almost ruined it.

old people

that's what went wrong

Nothing, they're staying anyway

Reminder that they wont be going anywhere

Reminder that amerilels will elect Hillary and stay cucked by Europe while providing our defence paid by their tax payers

Nothing. Fuck the EU.

Look at e I'm edgy. .__.

Edgy for being rational?

>disliking the EU is edgy

Oh how blissful the ignorant echochamber in Krautland must be

vocaroo.com/i/s1tEM18brKZO

Yes, side with the Russians, I'm sure they're after your best interest

why would we be a "non-country" ?

>Germany
>.__.

the memes are real

you are a punishment to the dutch and you don't even speak the same language as half of the people living on your land.

Because le ebin UKIP man said so.

these are no valid arguments

t. Kaiser Wilhelm in 1912

Nah, they're done with your shitty Union, Heinrich.

Russian politics are children tier. Just look at your relationship with Belarus.

>do what we want or we raise gas price.
>we won't buy your products you're not behaving like we want to.

>"il n’y a pas de Belges,” the Walloon politician and later cabinet minister Jules Destrée exclaimed in a letter to the Belgian king Albert I in 1912. Belgium’s citizens are either Flemings (6 million), Walloons (3 million) or Germans (70,000).

>Belgium was established as an independent state by the International Powers in 1831. One of its “fathers,” the French diplomat Talleyrand described the new country as “an artificial construction, consisting of different peoples.” According to his Austrian colleague Dietrichstein, the Belgian nationality was “a political attempt rather than an observable political reality.”

German politics are children tier. Just look at your relationship with Greece, Hungary or Poland.

>do what we want or we won't bail you out ior wew ill stop payments
>we will put economic sanctions on your products if you're not behaving how we want you to
>we will threaten your country with legal actions at the courts if you don't do whatever Merkel says
>Also here is a massive fine for not doing what we wanted

A more important question is, why are they not leaving? Obvious cold feet are obvious, they're like a petulant teenager who's threatening to move out, and when the parents go "fine, go right ahead" they wilt and try to play it off somehow.

Waiting for Europe to get worse off so their negotiating position is strengthened?

inb4 leavemongs get btfo when Britain leaves the EU and stays in the EEA

Eh, I guess, we're finally getting this :sputniknews.com/politics/20160812/1044205884/sweden-norrland-separatism.html now so I don't really give a fuck about anything else right now, first time we're actually getting this out in the open for real. Current polling for independence is 88% in favor. Uncucking in progress, lads.

>inb4 butthurt southernfag crying about northerners being commies

We can be as commie as we want without you, and we'll do it without sucking queer and sandpeople dick

As someone who would definitely vote for a Euroskeptic party if I actually lived in Europe, I would have voted Leave and I'm happy it won but I don't think the government should actually invoke Article 50. The EU was pretty nifty a few decades ago back when it was less powerful, and not being in any European entity whatsoever would be worse than being in the less powerful EU of old. Rather, I would stay in the EU but start actively pushing for a treaty to make the organization less powerful, endorsing Euroskepticism and Euroskeptic parties throughout the continent, and acting like the American Tea Party by being as obstructive as possible on any motions whatsoever that don't weaken the power of the EU as an organization. Use the referendum result as a weapon - "our people are more willing to leave than to accept the status quo or a more powerful EU, so loosen up a bit or we're out".

Also, the EEA is a fucking terrible option that's worse than staying in from the perspective of both Leavers and Remainers.

>experience of living within the EU

Because if Britain has to choose between the open sea and Europe it must choose the open sea.

Source: Winston Churchill

GOOD MORNING!

So you have basically zero plan.

Nice """"""""""rationality"""""""""""
Top kek

embarrassing, not enough of your natives been killed yet hans?

What plan about what? I was showing you a mirror.

About politics here basically.

What a handsome looking bloke you are.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

That is an accurate description of German politics in relation to other European states.

t. the buttmad Millennial who found out the world doesn't revolve around just them

Not enough of your children been raped yet?
And no natives were killed here so far.

Isn't it funny?!

If Scots want to be kekked by the EU can't they just stay and England leave? It is a """kingdom""" of multiple countries after all.

They don't have to live with the consequences of their decisions.

reminder that we have more gold medals than the rest of the EU combined

Not even close to it.

Well not in your brainwashed mind, but in reality it is.

Yes that is the worry. They won't though.

It's pretty simple, people behave irresponsibly in groups. They do what they want, not what they know they should.
They saw Dodgy Dave and milion other smug bastards tell them what to do, what was right and when it came to voting they decided to stick it to the man.
If the vote was on if Dave should eat dog poo on live TV it would have won as well even though it would be inhuman and disgusting treatment even for a duche like him.

Why do you think Big Dave is dodgy?

No we're not

I think the question to ask is actually what went so right?

But people over 40 have more children under 18 than do Millennials. You don't think they're voting for what they perceive as the best future for their kids? Those kids will live with the "consequences" of the Brexit vote longer than Millennials.

I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN!

They served well their country

Photo makes me happy 2bqh

What if I told you that france and italy are the next one?

meme'd by casual alt-right sentiments that were produced by media and the internet.
they have no choice but to be poor. whatever leavers say, the uk is gonna economically go into a decline, and they cant cherry pick what they think they can do. ridiculously, they still dont even realise it or are in denial.

Euros especially Germans are pretty salty about it too. Is that because the Krauts will have to pay more for the upkeep of shitty med countries mostly by themselves now like Greece and Spain?

>what went wrong
Remainiacs weren't culled after the vote
>le olde people

maybe if more young people actually cared enough to vote remain would have won. instead people are so lax and unwilling to take the bare minimum of responsibility, then cry to their political overlords to overrule the masses.

Funny how?

So if Scotland left Britain, there wouldn't be any chance of any referendum going Remain's way, right? As near as I can tell, Scotland was the only reason the vote was even moderately close (Remain still lost by over 1.2 million votes).

Scots are mostly leftist

Englishmen are more likely to be tories. Scotland is also a huge economic burden.

if it weren't for mass migration we would stay with you bb

>the uk is gonna economically go into a decline

So, let's see. They are going to avoid a recession. Unemployment down, retail up, FTSE 100 and 250 up and up and up, the highest growth in the Eurozone - except for Spain. They wont be participating in any more Middle eastern wars but they will be fine. Decrying the alt-right when they were the ones in favour of actual democracy is the cherry on top when seeing all the leftists and remainers trying to take the moral high-ground.

Nothing, uk saves europe again and nazis ruin this like their grandparents

nothing

because only 50% of young Brits are British lmao

>UK saves Europe again

Having to do this for all of history is a heavy burden 2bqh

.inmigrant

Why don't you confess that you have never read anything on that topic. You're Shart in Mart tier of ignorant.

^wtf

T. Invented the liberal institutions for censoring press that became the virus of EU.

Everyone has their role. It is like how our role is to be the evil boogeyman who sometimes invades places.

You lads aren't so bad

I have read plenty about it. Your problem is you are hooked into German propaganda apparatus.

Merkel

The German Lügenpresse is a never ending stream of "EU good, Trump bad".

You forgot 'covering up crimes by refugees'

EU and its supporters completely neglected PR just like they always do. "It's good for the economy" is not a compelling down-to-earth argument but technocrats don't understand this, much like "if you leave you will regret it" is closer to a threat than peaceful negotiations.

UK is triggering Brexit by April 2017.

That's the news today.

The EU overlords understimated the youth's laziness, essentially it would voted otherwise but no they decided to not go out and vote.

good, be commies, just don't be embrassing cucks.

The thing about this is how it went from 'you'll never leave faggots' to 'what have you done you faggots' in the blink of an eye. The overflow of excuses as to why it was a bad idea and why Britain is an asshole only came out after the vote.

Had it been a remain result everyone would have run around laughing at Britain for even trying, just for attention, now everyone bitches about it like it's the end of the goddamn world.

This

Leftists are the real bullies and don't truly care about the plight of people but money in their pockets and patting themselves on the back, news at 11.

Holy shit you may actually be retarded

We wouldn't laugh at the Brits, however Sup Forums's Brits are very nationalistic and the despair and memes would be entertaining.

help me fill this out

(flag sizes are 100x60 btw)

>We wouldn't laugh at the Brits

You prob would. Euro media did at Scotland after not getting independence.

>hehe old people are so stupid, its not like they have a lot of life experience or anything ;))

If it was good idea, they woudl be out already.

Low willingness to actually invole that leaving article shows there are some serious issues.

sterling has already become like shit and the inflation caused by it hasnt still even begun because it takes a while. also when they actually trigger article 50, it and any other economic situations of the uk are gonna become shitter and shitter. and im totally unwilling to mention the details of what you did anymore. youll see or no point talking it to that kind of person who willingly ignores everything you dont wanna see and only cherry pick the opposites just based on your belief

idiots like you who have zero knowledge of basic economic mechanism just voted leave and now half the brits consist of that for real.
thats also one of the reasons why this shit is a historical tragedy but at the same time massively a farce it doesnt even deserve.

Add italy and france in the pro-brexit side

This is a pretty bad argument if you ask me, it's made all the time but the world has changed. In the past the economy was developing a lot more so it could only go up; just like you see in poor countries they have great economic growth. So basically no they can't really compare it to the past because now the EU is operating in a different world.

Mainland European media had maybe 1 or 2 days of airing it and it didn't mock them. Since Sup Forums is a nationalistic tribal spectacle however they did but it was also largely fueled by the English.

Simple, when the UK joined the EU they acted like the american trojan horse. They did everything to prevent the EU to evolve in the form of a confederation, and only wanted an economic union. The EU accepted all the demands of the UK. And now that the EU is exactly as they wanted it to be, they're leaving.

The EU went wrong the moment they let the UK joined.

Unhinged immigration + Soulless EU technocrats wouldn't budge at all to satisfy the will of leave voters + people didn't say the leave vote seriously = Leave vote wins

Not really it takes a while for these kind of things to happen

>muh pound muh it's gonna get worse when article 50

These were well known factors that were going to happen. You're using it as a cop out for the fact that many pro-Brexit economists have already been vindicated by the fact that things are going a lot better than predicted and they will avoid a recession. You've ignored my whole post and you're parroting EU fearful talking points and you're guilty of hypocrisy seeing as how you're cherry picking. Britain will be fine and a lot better in the long run. Dumb rice nigger.

Why not sooner?

Lols, not true, german radio broadcasts was mocking scotland for being an ignorant shortsighted people. .

At least we will be able to have cheap holidays in Italy again and feel super rich when paying 10 million Lira for a coffee which is then the equivalent of a half New Reichsmark...

It only benefits the EU to leave quickly

will you be able though? seeing that you're gonna get taxed so hard to pay for ahmed's housing, electricity, food, and children?