Would somebody stop the Italians, please??

Would somebody stop the Italians, please??

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/child-refugees-sexually-abused-by-italian-men-after-being-picked-up-while-sleeping-homeless-in-parks-a7201081.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's hot

it's better than dying

>el salvador

:( sorry man

Sad to see that native and immigrant children are the ones who suffer the most.

Post link.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/child-refugees-sexually-abused-by-italian-men-after-being-picked-up-while-sleeping-homeless-in-parks-a7201081.html

This.

Flagged as rape victim survivors

Sorry for the slow internet, man :(

Mmm unlikly, a men few weeks ago defended himself from a nigger and he killed him with a single punch and he became the most racist man in our country, medias talked for 2 weeks about how italians are racist and shit while I haven't heard anything about this thing.

no offense man seriously just every time i see your flag i fuckin worry.. i read shit in the paper ykno

Wasn't that Italian man saying racist slurs towards the black dude?? Italians need some self control

It's fine, 20% of our populations lives in poverty and that's the people who suffer the most, sadly. The other 80% is definitely not happy about our situation but they don't feel like they're going to get killed every time they go out.

Fucking Berlusconi roaming the streets

What the fuck is wrong with Italians?

I guarantee you every one of those rapists is a Sup Forums poster. Be wary of ITA flags.

>Wasn't that Italian man saying racist slurs towards the black dude?? Italians need some self control
Yes because nigger and lady nigger were suspiciously looking a parked car the guy shouted "what are you doing african monkey?" And the nigger attacked him with a metal bar from a traffic sign while lady nigger was biting him, so the guy punched him, the nigger fell and broke his head on the floor. Niggers need self-control.

MAMMA MIA SHUT IT DOWN

if that italian guy wasn't a racist edgelord, nothing of this would have happened.
Ignorance is the curse of this world.

Oh yes if you get insulted, you can do whatever you want because you didn't start the fight, stfu.

So he was a racist then?? Well, my point stands.

He said racist things yes, but "Italians need some self control" when two niggers try to kill you doesn't stand for shit.

Well, if he had a little bit of self control over his mouth this probably wouldn't have happened. Das the point. Am not defending the actions of the African guy.

Anyway even politicians went to the funeral of the nigger, now try to imagine if an italian tried to rape a nigger pup what would happen, this makes me doubt of the article.

El GuANOco

Vivo vato rifa barrio perro o truenan los vergazos ese!