What happens here?

What happens here?

cylon occupied caprica

why is everybody so afraid of russia lmao it's so tiny

>German clay

I honestly don't know, and I live very near the border. We really don't hear much about what life is like there. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just Russian soldiers that are living there these days.

Back in the day, my grandfather would sometimes go there by car to buy cheap products, like nails, shovels and water-proof boots. Nowadays, there's still some smuggling going on through there, but I think you can say that about every border in the world.

nobody wanted it so Russia figured they'd have it so they've got some slightly warmer water for their fleet.

I studied Lithuanian with two med students from there. True bros, but fucking stoners too

kek

What are these stupid stars next to some peoples names?

It's a shithole full of nuclear waste and Russian military bases. Used to be a cultured area with refined philosophers.

pfft, we're high class. Peon.

?

?

Shine my shoes, you lowly serf.

?

Chan
paß

And what does the amount of stars signify?

I think it has to do with autism

meme philosophers take a walk

Virgin level.

Once you reach 5 stars you turn into a wizzard, 10 stars is archmage and 15 stars is guardian of tirisfal.

I'm twenty five; where are my stars?

Was this intentional?

You need to apply to Kirin Tor for your 3 stars.

Yes. I made a typo.

Are there really separatistic emotions to separate from Federation or is it just Western propaganda?

?separatist
10 people in the whole oblasc

It used to be a decent city before allies bombed it and soviets "restored" it..

Everything could happen but... I don't think they really want to secede
I just found random article and it is said that according to poll 89% of people there supported annexation of crimea, 88% see their future in as russia's region, 1% want to secede

So do people live that much worse there than say Lithuania or Poland. Lithuania is worse than Poland obviously, but is it a comparable standard of living?

o kurwa

our clay
gib back

Nothing. Get out and forget about this. Balts suck