Culture Pals: Share vocaroos Edition

Culture Pals: Share vocaroos Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, hate Portugal, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0DX3eNzl47b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for American flirting

/cp/ threads are as dead as my inbox lately

sheeeit

Amsterdam bro. Do you know your schedule for September 21 yet?

I would say the same if I didn't have one girl that is always messaging me.
But 7 views today.

I don't live anywhere near amsterdam mon frere

Shit

Kinda hot Dutch girl and I were talking about astronomy and now she's ignoring me, sucks brehs

Looking for virgin Muslim princess

vocaroo.com/i/s0DX3eNzl47b
R8 the song lads fits this thread perfectly. Also views in two days. REEEEEEEEE

>qt is 21 and has never been stung by bees in her whole life and neither have her sisters
>meanwhile I've been stung probably 50+ times and was even attacked by a swarm of them when I was 12
I don't get how she's never been stung before.

>qt lives in city you've never heard of
>1.8 million inhabitants

she probably doesnt live in the woods.

She doesn't but neither did I when I was growing up.

If anyone's into redheads, this girl just joined
/Nikushka

Only time I've been stung was when one somehow got into my cleat when doing football conditioning, was running and cussing like crazy and coach got mad lel

I had one go up my shorts one time and sting me right on the butt, that was the most painful one and then a year before that I had a jellyfish go up my swimsuit and sting my inner thigh next to my dick and balls.

I'm new here but this feels weird
>filter results to show only Europeans
>shitload of Turkey flags
uuuuuuuuuuh

The website is fucked for a long time.

The site includes T*rkey in Europe

About 2 weeks before I meet my qt irl for the first time and she moves in with my for at least a few weeks.
Have been waiting for it for a year.
Wish me luck)

PS: we are well through the bf/gf stage. I straight up love her

>T*rkey in Europe
How can anyone fuck up this badly?

Yeah, one of the first things you should do is filter Turks. My gf blocked them the first day.

>and she moves in with my for at least a few weeks.
Bad move.

> I meet my qt irl for the first time
> we are well through the bf/gf stage. I straight up love her
And then she smells horribad, is not fond of deadorant, has sweaty feet that fill the room with the deathstench of cheesy doom, rarely brushes tha gaping maw of the eternal darkness of the Sith, is severely bi-polar, and wrecks your home everytime she has PMS.

Keep your head on straight.

I'm 20 and have never been stung by a bee or wasp either.
What's it like? Should I fear them?

>And then she smells horribad, is not fond of deadorant, has sweaty feet that fill the room with the deathstench of cheesy doom, rarely brushes tha gaping maw of the eternal darkness of the Sith, is severely bi-polar, and wrecks your home everytime she has PMS.
Lmao, are you talking from personal experience here? I know that you can't know exactly how a person acts in person if you only know them from online but could it really be that much of a difference? I mean I would expect little differences but nothing that drastic.
>What's it like? Should I fear them?
It just hurts for a little bit unless you're allergic to them but it's really not that bad. No you shouldn't fear them.

My teeth smell pretty bad desu, so I'm more afraid of her being disgusted by me then the other way around.

She's not on her period because I know when she has it and it's not now. I already know she's easily excited when on her period, but I have a sister so I know what that's like..

I KNOW this girl. I've been skyping with her 10 hours a day for over a year.

I am keeping my head straight, but I really love this girl.

>could it really be that much of a difference?
Could it not be? Ever? It is going to be different, how much exactly depends upon his expectations.
>I would expect little differences but nothing that drastic.
Well, then you are ill prepared. Never having met someone in person is going to be a major letdown everytime. You only see good things and never the bad. And it could be a lot of things.

>I already know she's easily excited when on her period, but I have a sister so I know what that's like.
>Ok, that came across a bit more wincesty than was intended..

I meant "annoyed" not "excited". I'm drunk.

where is she from?

good luck user

The reason it sounds crazy is because well, it's crazy. People are different in person (to a degree) than on Skype. Lots of anons have learned that here

Okay Slav qt meme is true 100%

I wanted Scandi girls but these Russians and ukies are cute AND interesting.

I'd rather not say, sorry.

Yeah, that's might be true, but we'll see where it goes.

Also thanks broeder.

Wow what a loser

That's mean desu.

It's because what you're doing just seems, extreme. It's great you're going to meet your QT. that's awesome. But, the fact of how you're advancing so quickly is crazy. It just seems insane you've never met yet she's going to move in with you.

I convinced my qt to stay up another 30 mins to talk to me and we sent each other a bunch of love emojis. I think I'm falling in loove lads :3

About to send my first ever dickpic lads, hope she likes it. (Any tips on framing?)

She's not "going to move in with me". She has another place to stay at, I just told her she can stay with me for a while if she wants to. If for some reason it doesn't work out I can hypothetically just throw her out and it wouldn't be a problem for her.

Have the camera take it as if youre looking down at it
If you want it to look bigger wrap less fingers around it

I hadn't even thought about holding it tbph, nice digits tho

Oh ok

that's nice. Keep it up user. I miss that me and my QT don't do that anymore, it was fun tho

if you have a pencil dick like me you're gonna have to play the angle game :'(

I've got a pretty impressive dick I think but I hardly want to accidentally make it look smaller

I still want to know why you called me a loser? :(

Mine is about 5inches long, but it's pretty narrow Tbh

What's impressive m80? 8.7 inches here

For real? That sounds pretty big. Average is suppose to be 5-6 inches

Wasn't me. I'm the nice brit.
Less impressive than that. I'm about 7
Better learn to use your hands matey

6.5, not bad, but then OOPS OH SHIT 4.6 inch girth

Kill me now

it's ok, I mean I like never have sex anyways. last time I had shagged a girl was 5 years ago. Last bj was 3 years ago. It's whatever

Yeah, gf loves it.

But I had a very late puberty and a guy in hs saw my small dick once and bullied me for it. So now, even do I have a big dick (grower though) I still feel insecure naked for some fucked up reason. Shit sucks desu.

Thanks, it feels good especially considering I'm a kissless virgin. I never thought I could get a girl of her league to like.

What country is she from?

Oh, sorry nice Brit. You must not be English then. The English are always pricks to me on Sup Forums.

>tfw your qt is a stinky goofball

Why are all these Slav girls supposedly learning English in university so trash at it

Because they are learning a completely different alphabet and sentence structure

She's Hungarian

I'm very drunk and messaged qt. She is not appreciative. Read what ive been typing again and saw that I sent 10 messages about border collies

Stop, you dumbass. Girls do not find drunk texting "sexy and intelligent "

Well I get that but I mean this is their major and they can't put sentences together normally. I think studying language at Uni is just a cop out

>10 hours a day for over a year.
>10 hours a day
What the fuck do you two talk about ? What are you doing with your life ? Obviously neither of you have jobs so how do you do it ?

Maybe they are freshman?

eh I mean, when me and my Italian QT were at our peak, we would whatsapp literally all day until she went to sleep. And she would tell me "you keep me awake too late!! You're too interesting :) "

ahh... I miss those days :/

what did he mean by this

I meant she doesnt mind being silly and sometimes doesnt bother with proper hygiene.

so she's American

Shes not.

I'm in uni and I have a phone.
We talk about all kinds of stuff. I'v never once run out of stuff to talk about.

Whew lads..

This is pretty fucked up. I just found out my grandfather who I was quite fond of died back in April.... What the fuck

How come you only just found out?

Nah I had a qtas well that I would msn with (it was a long time ago..) all day and night (like wake up > laptop > messenger > oops it's 4am) but then we kinda had classes so that limited it a bit, that's why I was curious.

he lived in another state. he lived with my druggie piece of shit uncle. My mom just went back home to visit all of her family. And we haven't heard from my grandfather in months to my mom tries to contact him. Others in the family said they couldn't get ahold of him and our druggie piece of shit would say " he was always sleeping" when they called. So my mom called the Police and went to the house and found him... she just told me about it.

Jesus, that's horrible man.

My condolences user.

Rocky is such a cringey fucking movie holy shit

sorry man

>tfw your grandparents will die someday

>tfw talk to exclusively Europeans
>such lonely evenings

If only I was Chad enough for this girl...

/silent-angel

BURGERED
U
R
G
E
R
E
D

From from?

>tfw I watched my grandma die two years ago
That was something I wish I never saw desu

probably china if theyre responding at this hour

Roachland. She's half greek and half turk. A blonde qt tho.

Also, she pretty much stays up all night which is why she was messaging me at this hour.

If they speak english, they're whores. If they don't speak english, they're 3rd world whores.

Who hurt you, user?

It's this obvious?

I don't want to talk about it.

Hot 16 year old views my profile and I can't even message her because she doesn't let anyone older than 18 contact her fuckin damnit

>Wanting to talk to jailbait

Literally can't progress to anything lewd without risking getting sent to Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison. What's the point?

because she's German and that's legal there, I also happen to go to Germany every year :^)

>he thinks theres a risk

it's really hard to find a white brazilian qt on ip though all the brazilians are brown there

Don't underestimate a teenage girl's ability to fuck you, in more ways than one. They're goddamn insidious.

Consent laws in the US are full retarded. One of the few things that ruin the country imo.

It's not hard user.

Search for the cities of Curitiba, Florianópolis, and Porto Alegre. Major cities in the south.

Also alcohol law. Fucking ridiculous I can't drink in bars for another two years

I referring more to cp than fucking.

Also age of consent laws and statutory rape laws vary state by state. My state allows you to fuck a minor over the age of 16 who is 3 or less yeas younger than you. Some states go full retard though where an 18 year old can go to prison for fucking a 17 year old.