Wake up to this

>Wake up to this

How do you feel?

I am now in Finland. So I will go rape some Finnish girls I guess.

Would Finland even want this?

Ruskies would then have a reason to go to war with you. Pretty sure this is why nobody wants Kaliningrad. It's just a reason for Ruskies to declare war.

Where do you live?

If an anti-russian alliance would be constructed with all neighboring countries in order to dissolve the Russian nation, I think we would be eager to do this
The problems would stem from the price of assimilating the russians, which could be difficult as seen from the poster above, but a final solution was also found when we occupied eastern Karelia in the 40's. Hey, everything is possible!

Not enough, my bro. Don't stop until you take back the Urals as well.

>no longer sharing a border with russia
i'm ok with this

>sharing more border with finland

u sure u want this holger??

FTFY

Is the border a problem for Norway? The border is pretty tiny and the Murmansk Oblast is pretty rich, wouldn't mind having such a border with any country

Nah, the finno-ugric peoples in Russia deserve their own countries

>cucking Finland from precious arctic oil

literally chile of europe

Why would Norway get Kola?

The indigenous samis are finno-ugric, naturally wanting to unite with their southern brothers
Kola is righteous finno-samic clay which was raided a couple time by nordmen

Because we need to expand our territorial waters. It was joint clay at one point between Norway and Novgorod anyways.

Proud that the finns managed to find their balls again

>assimilating the russians
No need for assimilating these pigs, just remove them, Pekka

Time to evacuate before taxes go through the roof to fund making ex-Russian shitholes habitable for civilized people.

>Swede
>Saying this

>But he's kind of right

>frozen wasteland raped by soviets

No thanks

We'll do it better this time

>Lush countryside full of green gold and access to Arctic and White seas dripping with oil + becoming nuclear power with Russian submarines in Murmansk

Yes please

Funny to see how Finns seems peaceful and fun of this forum while we know from experience that they will be the first to build death camp in case of a war.

sorry for your delusions

It's all spurdo and games until things get sprölölö :DDD

but there's a hint of truth in what you say, neither the swedes or the russians have ever taken us very seriously in wars