Be American

>be American
>shart in mart
>continue shopping as if nothing happened

hmmmmm really makes ya think

I'd let her poop on me if you know what I mean ;)

You don't drop everything to go home every time you sneeze, do you? I mean, come on.

>hmmmmm really makes ya stink

ftfy

>BRRAAAAAAAAAAHPPTTTTTTTT

DESIGNATED

SHART

>ameripoops

Mozart had a poop fetish, so I have a poop fetish :)

>kevin, ur a man nau

I'm kind of turned on

>Mozart had
>had
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Had is the correct word to use because it implies past tense, because Mozart has been dead for years, because Mozart is no longer alive, he is dead.

This is probably the most fucked up shit I've seen on the internet. And I've seen a lot of shit.
When I look at 2girls1cup, it's not that bad because I know that they are only doing it to get the money.
But someone purposely PAYING so they can enjoy eating someone elses packaged poop?

...I need to take a shower.

>But someone purposely PAYING so they can enjoy eating someone elses packaged poop?

That's hot as fuck lad

Jesus fuck.

White people need to be exterminated

I am midly tempted.

Gademet burgers. Some stuff are better to be kept offline.

but it's specific to you guys

pls no exterminate

yes extermination >:)

:(

t. Proud 0.5% """French""" black guy from Backwater Swamp, Louisiana

This is real ? People are buying it too ?

This is a great idea for a scam (it might already be a scam too). Pay a girl for one picture with twinkies. You can now use this picture as you like. Fill twinkies with your own male poop. Get infinite easy money.

DELET THIS

>Michigan

Wow OK so literally fucking nothing

Wasn't all this pooping in Walmart caused by some pills that make one skinny?

It says she also sends a video of her preparing the Twinkie.

yea, something like that. I don't have the image but I know what you're talking about.

Omit our handful of containment zones (see: Detroit, Flint) , Michigan is 95%+ white :^)

Come back too me once your state become one not two sweety ;)

there is literally nothing wrong with being French and/or having French ancestry

Oh... Well there goes my plan for amassing shekels. I mean, you could pay a girl for one such video and send the same over and over but it would be tricky and awkward, and also harder to keep regular customers.

Literally this, but he's referring to my state, Louisiana my man, he is not trying to diss French people.

That sounds likely, but being this overweight is bad for your bowels either way.

>Come back too me once your state become one not two
Are you referring to our two glorious peninsulas?

I'll have you know we love both of them equally.

>there is literally nothing wrong with being French and/or having French ancestry
Sure, I agree, but the French blood in Louisiana is so 'enriched' at this point, it can hardly be considered French, however every Louisianan that you will meet will love to boast about how French their swamp of a state is.

>I'll have you know we love both of them equally.

Sure lad, states are suppose to be 1 not 2 lad ;)

>French blood in Louisiana is so 'enriched'

That's called "creoles" you fug, Cajuns have lived in the swamps away from everyone else for years.

what happens in louisiana btw?

i don't know much but i heard it was mostly swamp, there's mosquitos everywhere and some people are involved in vague voodoo religious practice or something

also people eat lots of "crawdads"

>what happens in louisiana btw?

Lots of flooding, apparently we are getting historical flooding in my area (Livingston county), but it floods often is Louisiana, it's just this time it's very high.

>i don't know much but i heard it was mostly swamp, there's mosquitos everywhere and some people are involved in vague voodoo religious practice or something

The swamp thing is correct, but it's mostly in the deep southern parts, I hunt alligators with my friends on the weekends.

The voodoo on the other hand is a creole thing, which I know nothing about.

Also, crayfish are amazing, especially when seasoned and with some French food from New Orleans.

sounds like fun, i've always wanted to travel around deep south USA with lousiana being one of the places kek

It's really fun if you know what your doing, don't go to Baton Rouge or New Orleans, unless it's the French part.

If you're into shooting alligators off the side of an air boat then Louisiana is the place for you mate.

holy
fuck

>because Mozart is no longer alive

american education everyone

This is Chocolat.

:(

It was funny when it was India but i think that you guys need to really stop now its getting pretty upsetting to see shart in the mart ewvery single day i even saw someone write it in russian lucky for me i know cyrillic

I prefer this over easter spam desu

b-but why

wtf i hate America now

kek

Walmart shoppers are hardly Americans, I wouldn't even call them human, infact i'd re-categorize them as plant life.
Probably as a sub-species of potato.

God is dead, we killed him.

She would take xenical.
It is a typical side effect of this medicine.

Mississippi is shit. Right now Louisiana experienced some really bad flooding, so don't go right now.

ewwwww

DESIGNATED