inb4 the only defense against this claim is
>italy
>white
or >jobs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BdZ581yzCek
youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Italy is the country that had everything going for it but still managed to fuck up.

Italy, Portugal, and Switzerland are the best in Europe.

:3

a bastion of hope in the muslim, degenerate, shithole that is europe

If you like Italian culture but like a high quality of living with freedom, go to Switzerland

>portugal
why?

>>god tier history and culture
Meh, it's good but no god tier.
>>most attractive people in europe
Wouldn't say the most attractive, but you do have some good looking people there. But fuck, when you see an ugly Italian they are really fucking ugly, unfortunately the majority of your people fall in to this category.
>>best language
lol, who fucking speaks it? Plus it's like an ugly Spanish.
>>god tier climate
It's really nice, love the MEDITERRANEAN weather.
>>awesome beaches and mountains
Seen better.
>>great cities
Fuck no. Dirty pits overrun with shit and rats. Some of the shittest cities in Europe are in Italy, i.e. Rome.

there's more muslims in italy than spain or portugal

>no beaches
>speaks 4 different languages, none of which are english
>hardly any culture
switzerland is just a clusterfuck

>choosing beaches over mountains
>implying they don't have their own communities
>

>with freedom

>>god tier climate
climate is becoming tropical
summers are hot and humid as hell, specially on north (except this summer, that was quite rainy)

>Meh, it's good but no god tier.
what, they have some of the best food on earth, best architecture i've ever seen, incredible films, and probably the greatest history in europe with the roman empire
>Wouldn't say the most attractive, but you do have some good looking people there. But fuck, when you see an ugly Italian they are really fucking ugly, unfortunately the majority of your people fall in to this category.
the best looking italians are unmatched, and there are lots of them. that's why nearly every model seems to be italian. i'll take the lows if it means i cant get those highs
>lol, who fucking speaks it? Plus it's like an ugly Spanish.
italians? who gives a shit if not everyone speaks it. everyone speaks english but it's one of the worst languages. and ugly spanish is portuguese. italian sounds a lot nicer than spanish

there's more to italy than rome and naples.

Switzerland is the freest country in the world or has you commie shithole brainwashed you to think otherwise?

>beaches over mountains
why not both?

I wish Italy had formed in the Middle Ages like England, France and other modern countries, With our population we would have become a superpower. Too bad we were busy fighting with one another.

Germany formed around the same time as you did, yet look at them compared to you

True. But France is still the greatest country on Earth, Italy comes second.

>>beaches over mountains
Liguria has both senpai

france has too many muslims

i do love france though, particularly southern france

wop dago guinee LOL

Germany had a strong leadership that lasted from the late 19th century to WWI.
Italy had some really shitty politicians, most of whom couldn't handle the cultural diversity between the North and the South.
If we had become a country in, say, 1000, the cultural differences, (many of which came from the foreign countries that ruled over certain regions) wouldn't have been very radical, and we would have worked them out over time

Sheeiit that looks comfy

t. Salvatore "Buonjorno" Esposito

t. Mehmet Kekowski

> Italian culture
lol, you never met a swissfag, haven't you.

t.fritz amhed

you have dublin, you can't talk about shitty cities

>you have dublin, you can't talk about shitty cities

True, but I know Dublin is shit and don't pretend it's anything other than it is. Ugly, full of scumbags, dirty, disorganised, boring, etc. This shithole is my home, so I know a shithole when I see one. Get over yourself pastafag.

Fuck off irrelevant shithole

Have you seen anything other than the worst neighbourhoods of Rome and Naples?

Germany is full of mineral resources, Italy has very little and still managed to stay into the industrial countries

>Have you seen anything other than the worst neighbourhoods of Rome and Naples?

still nothing compared to American hoods

I think we are better because our flag has an eagle on it and if we need pasta we have the US as our neighbors

No way Rome is shittier than London, Paris or Berlin. Specially Paris, since it's literally an African colony.

1 Berlin
2 London
3 Rome
4 Paris

In that order.

London is a Muslim colony.

are you seriously comparing dublin to rome, florence or venice? kek bye

>degenerate version of bastard church latin
>best language
Fuck off, you assholes inherited one of the worlds most beautiful languages and you fucked it up

>still nothing compared to American hoods
kek i wonder why our hoods are worse than what you see in europe, it's not comparable

Yeah if there's one thing people say about Italian it's that it's not romantic and pleasing to the ear.

at least we study latin in school, i bet you can't even translate a simple phrase in latin you amateur

i bet you cant touch your nose with your tongue kid

Irrelevant country studying an irrelevant language. At least you can pretend to be Greek when you go abroad.

So why wont you faggots revive it instead of speaking the disgusting abomination thats Italian?

youtu.be/BdZ581yzCek

Modern Italian sounds better than Classical Latin tbqh. Vulgar Latin is on about the same level.

It's a parody of youtu.be/ixFQUpLnr3E

Fucking hilarious.

>praising Italy

fuck off cunts

Fucking made in China, man.

Since unification, Italy has and always will be Europe's fourth country.

1 Germany
2 UK
3 France
4 Italy
5 Spain

Nah, Netherlands in lieu of Spain. Other than that, spot on.

>Sup Forums

Italy and Spain are the best places to live in the world.
The only real oponents are Singapore (due to richness), Australia and NZ, but Aus is too wild, boring due to weather and dangerous because spiders and shit. And NZ is too isolated, but seems great.

Compared to Spain countries like USA look like a joke. People trying to outjew each other at any time. It looks like a movie set without nothing behind it.
People with no life.
Or you visit France and there is no life in the streets. Everything is gray and boring.

Here we live with happiness, have great food, a lot of holidays and vacations, great infrastructures, a balanced growth (universal education, healthcare, renewable energies, subways, high-speed trains), 3000 years of culture and history that you can experience in every city...

People know how to enjoy life, food is delicious, cities are livable with a lot of bike lanes and stuff, women are hot, lot of parties and festivals, little politically correct bullshit, people enjoy playing sports... economically we are not as prosperous as the top in the world, but after a bad crisis we are growing at +3% yearly and besides there are regions with a 30% black market economy trying to outjew Brussels for money while the gov looks at the other side.

On paper there might be places in the world that may seem better. You can talk about California, for example. But when you get down to reality, and you see real estate prices, people at Silicon Valley working 10 hours per day, crime statistics, racial statistics, obesity, lifestyle... when you experience one place and another... then you can see reality. And Spain and Italy win.

I take a long weekend (3 days) vacation almost every month. And in very few hours I'm in an amazing place full of history, own local food, nature, and peaceful, welcoming and happy people. You can't experience this in many places. We win.

Spain is a good place to visit. The unemployment stats speak for themselves when it comes to living though. Absolutely no opportunity beyond catering for tourists.

-Spain builds aircraft carriers for Australia and ships to Norway and many advanced countries.
-We build and sell high speed lanes and trains to other countries.
-We are a leading country in the renewable energy sector.
-We are one of the biggest vehicle makers in the world.
-We build satellites and top notch aircrafts.

And much more stuff.
People in the north like to underestimate Spain, but then we live in bigger houses than you do. The Madrid subway is almost as big as London's for half the population (and most of your cities don't have subways... our cities are full of parks and green spaces, etc.

Unemployment is high because we were getting a million immigrants per year during the bubble, but I can say that there are regions with huge black economy and things are not as bad as they look on paper.

Spain will be richer than the UK in 20 years.

Three reasons:
1- Spain is focused on getting high-paid retirees from North Europe who inject 1500-1750€ to our economy monthly per person and a lot of tourists (2nd most visited country in the world, 75million this year and projected to get 150 million per year in few decades).
2- Country ripe for cheap eolic and solar energy.
3- Upper-middle class latin American immigrants are a silent, constant, white inflow to Spain.

Life is cheaper here: lower electrical bills due to weather, lower prices of food due to most food being local grown... The opposite is true for the UK: outwards pension funds due to people wanting to live away from the UK (old expats).

Italy exports more than the UK nowadays, and then you just shoot yourself in the foot by neglecting 60% of your export markets, and automakers (biggest UK industry) will move to mainland Europe.
GDP growth is expected to be 0.7% for the UK next year while Spain's will be 3%, despite the pound being tarnished.

Whatever.
UK = Detroit/Rust Bell and Spain = California in the 70s, except we receive the good Polish, good Latin Americans instead of the bad.

Best women, best food, strong Roman cultural heritage, overall civilized attitude in spite of poverty, best language, based history, one of the oldest countries