Tfw born in Finland

>tfw born in Finland

AAAAH IT'S COLD AS FUCK 10 MONTHS A YEAR WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN IN AUSTRALIA FUGGGGGGG

That's one sad cat

Stop whining bitch, I bet you live in Helsinki anyway.

>September in 11 days

Shut the fuck up you bönde subhuman

It will be dark enough to see Northern Lights in September, that is nice.

Cold countries are god tier though
Winter >>> fag shit summer, more winter the better

Only greasy fat virgin neets prefer winter over summer

Summer is objectively superior

Bruce, my love

Where are thee

It never gets below freezing where I live and it's only "cold" like 2 months a year. We get daytime temps of 35+ like 9 months a year.

FUCK YOU RAMON

too bad mexico is dangerous.

Not all of it, Yucatan for instance was extremely ebin

I wish i was born in Finland
I'd rather living in a first world country with shitty weather over a shithole with god tier climate

Would you rather have been born in B-livia?

There's a limit to everything el boliviANO

finnish weather is perfect to drive away those pesky refugees and i actually find it comfy

only non whites say this since they are dependent on sunshine and D-vitamin, kys.

Atleast you have cool music. Finland suomi perkele!

>Finland
>Canada
>Sweden
>Norway
>Russia
>Alaska
>Greenland
>Iceland
Why do human beings live in these places that are literally trying to kill them?

Fuck off pekka, I'm pasty as fuck and I hate the eternal cold darkness Finland offers

Humans were meant to live in warmer climates

no but seriously, those countries aren't even that cold. only in siberia it can get stupidly cold, but here in finland for example it's usually around -10c to -20c in winter. it can get up to -35c, but that's REALLY rare and only happens in north

WHAT ARE YOU? A NIGGER? FUCKING NIGGER GO TO AFRICA

K Y S
Y
S

Hi Muhammed! Be sure to enjoy the next 10 months of winter you fucking immigant fuck

LIKING WINTER DOES NOT MAKE YOU ANY MORE WHITE, YOU CAN STOP PRETENDING YOU SLANTY EYED FUCK

T. ERIK, INTE MOHAMMAD

Autumn is the best desu

>comfy temperature
>leaves change colour so it's beautiful outside
>lots of rain so you can dress like you're English

Rain sucks ass and +10C is far from comfy

Rain brings out the contrast between the vegetation and the sky which you just can't appreciate if it's too bright and over-saturated. It's really very beautiful. As regards to 10C, are you an immigrant?

Very Noice

haha OP är bög

nej du

thought you guys loved the cold. I hate the heat, buy luckily it only lasts for three months near ours