I can't imagine what it's not like to live in minnesota. This is literally the best place to live in the world...

I can't imagine what it's not like to live in minnesota. This is literally the best place to live in the world. We are even above Norway. God damn it must suck to not be minnesotan.

>minnesotan
You mean American? Do they have shart'n'shop marts in Minnesota btw?

I identify as a Minnesotan, not american. Unlike europe, different states in america have cultural differences. And no, wal marts are not as big here. Also minnesota has the most finns.

All northern states are the same though

>different states in america have cultural differences

hardly

Similar, like how denmark and sweden are similar, but not the same. We are the best.

>Unlike europe, different states in america have cultural differences
Have a (You) in lieu of an actual reply because I can't be bothered anymore

Le Texas is not the best state meme

Piss off

t. Juan Martinez
go be poor somewhere else spic

How welcoming are minnesotans to foreigners, are you very distrusting of strangers? I wonder if that state pride + sense of identity makes up for a very close culture.

I listen to minnesota radio sometimes, really like the importance they seem to give to native americans

Minnesotans are friendly to everyone. Atleast that's what all the foreign exchange students say.

Minnesota is so perfect that they went out of their way to import some Somalian turds to create the first poverty zone of the state

>different states in america have cultural differences

While true to a certain extent, the "Unlike Europe" solidifies this as bait.

Hi im Dan from Minnesota

that's what happens when you let too many scandicucks to your country

I have read Karl Knausgårds travel piece/article about Minnesota. Seems like a flat, snowy and depressing soviet tier place desu famalam

YOU ARE CANADIAN, MINNESOTA IS CANADIAN.

least Im not freezing my butt off in minnesota

Minnesota's actually a pretty cool place, filled with woods, hills, prairie, and actually quite a bit of Scandinavian immigrants.

Stay mad, leaf.

I AM MAD. YOU BELONG TO US. CRUSADE TO TAKE MINNESOTA WHEN?

it's only depressing for black southerners who can't handle the cold. Also Minnesota is one of the most beautiful states with tons of nature. idk what you read m8

>implying that wouldn't result in the US retaliating and taking all of Canada

Canada is minnesotan clay. Minnesota will secede and take canada and from greater minnesota.

What is the richest state in terms of GDP per capita/income anyway?

Shut the fuck up. Minnesota is rightfully ours. End of discussion.

Massachusetts I think

WASP central

Minnesota if you adjust per capita and purchasing power and cost of living

>tfw 25% Swedish 25% Finnish Minnesota heritagefag