federations are a mistake
BALKANIZE EET

It's in our name so we will use it.
We are America
We are Americans

100%

The United Mexican States
Los Estados Unidos Mexicanos

I see nothing wrong with calling the USA "America", and calling its inhabitants "americans"

Basically, the main thing that doesn't really have an alternative is calling people from the United States "Americans," as "Yankee" is colloquial and refers only to northerners in the US and "Unitedstatesian" sounds cluttered and autistic in English.

As for the county itself, most Americans call it "the United States" or the "US", and I've read it's mostly the Brits and other non-American Anglophones who refer to it as simply "America".

Who cares? Let them be America.
We should embrace sudaca pride instead

Of course *you* don't.

The United American States

what if we, instead, change its name to "spic shithole land"?

The unitedstatesian

What's the big deal about it

anivé che motî

We Dutch are named after Deutschland or something.

But Amerindians have it worse, most of their names are insults from their enemies.

Most non-faggots/non-autismal folk don't have a problem with it, you're fine

>spics want to be American THIS badly.
Spic land is spic land, and the USA is America. Deal with it.

This 2bh.

US: America

North + South America: Americas

i don't know a lot of native groups but the two from my area, which are tehuelches and onas, are called by what they called themselves

Well it applies to the North American tribes.

Inhabitants of the Americas: ...?

Really makes you think.

United States of Amerifatland is just a part of North America and a little part of Americas.

Go back to fucking old tourists you disgusting ladyboy

Our language, our world. Our rules.

that's about as relevant a demonym as "Western Hemispherians" or "Earthlings"

That's what the Romans said too.

America is an english word?
Very interesting
what does it mean?

It means "The United States"

One is América, the other is Ameriga.

The English language uses different wording for the continents we live on, calling it North America, South America and the whole as "The Americas", and latinos get outraged that such differences exist in other languages and now try fruitlessly to get the English language to change because of hurt feelings. Sometimes going as far as to make up fantasy names for the US like "Unitedstatesians" which sound like Star Trek races

Because the Anglosphere is so prolific they have to hear our categorization be used. Since I'm educated and don't have any complexes, I don't mind that Spanish has different naming rules and refers to North America and South America as América, we simply don't care what naming conventions Spanish, Mandarin, Wolof or Klingon have for our continents.

Spanish language rules don't apply to English though

America comes from Amerigo

>American education

>America
Wrong. That's the Americas

US is colloquially known as America

>Spanish language rules don't apply to English though

Sure Gomez, mostly of your most relevant cities and states have Spanish names (Texas, California, Florida, Colorado, Arizona, also cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco).

>most of your relevant cities
>only two relevant states out of 50 with mostly spanish names

Try harder next time

>tfw can't banter americans about being mexican, fat, getting shot, bad education or bad health service or being called the UNITED STATES because mexico is the same

why are americans so rude then, we are the same

He's right though.

This

See , and in any case many Latin words in English doesn't make English have declension.

mexicans are alright when they are cute, not a fan of the "vatos" kind of mexicans though

>Africa and Asia are clearly two different continents even though they're connected by a thin strip of land which has been divided by a canal

>However North and South America are one continent despite being clearly distinct landmasses connected by a thin strip of land which has also been divided by a canal

beaner logic

I know that, the faggots who fight that are also the faggots that claim latinamerica is western

every country ib the Americas have thaat shit like the USA have, República Argentina, Estados Unidos Mexicanos, República Federativa do Brasil, República de Colombia, etc. but people only say Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, etc. by that logic USA should be named only America.

Yea that's wrong.
USA owns the whole world, bitch.

Because you guys keep trying to act Hispanic when you should be converting to Anglo cultural and linguistic traditions. It's annoying, stay in Latin America if you want to be like that.

There's really no better way to call the people from the USA other than Americans.
Americans of the United States is too long and USA(add suffix here) sounds terrible.

Although people tend to be ignorant about what's in the Americas. Seriously, I've met people who thought North America was only the USA and not Canada, and that they believe South America doesn't exist.

this

>stay in Latin America

So you want them to stay in the USA?

I like how Ameriga sounds, desu

whats this shit, I didn't write "desu"

Well, they live in the American continent, so you are not wrong :^)

but english is unironically a terrible language

USA is like 50 states, lmao, that's more than 35 countries

that whole continent is the United State of America plus some irrelevant countries

If it's so terrible why did you learn it and not even immigrate to the US, looks like you are the retarded one here

well think about this, pizza is terrible for your health, yet I still eat a lot

>pizza is terrible for your health
There is nothing unhealthy about pizza.

Latin America is literally the only countries that get butthurt over us being called America.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

I've only ever shart at home, and in a camp parking lot my main man.

:)

kek this. Everybody in the world isn't going to change the way they speak because some darkies are chimping out.

>Be in the Asias
>Get asked where I'm from in English
>Tell them United States
>Look at me confused and all
>"America"
>Them: "ohhh"

Every time

what?

only if it's home made pizza. Those "pizzas" they sell on "pizza" hut are disgusting.

Thank God I'm brazilian and not some autistic sudaca

Yo I'd be fine living without Texas in my country