This triggers the argentinian

>this triggers the argentinian

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/10947350/Without-Chiles-help-we-would-have-lost-the-Falklands.html3757319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why

bants

basically a bunch of argentinians thought h982 fkl was a reference to the falklands war, which was fought around 1982, then they started rioting and threw stones and eggs at the cars because of a fucking license plate.

i shit you not.

> A barren irrelevant island with Brits on it
Why do they even care?

Don't they have more important issues in Argentina, like poverty and economic collapse?

who knows

that guy from top gear admitted it actually was meant as a joke

have you seen top gear? it's filled with these types of banter in every episode that takes place in foreign soil

this time they did it in front of the houses of war veterans, can't really defend what they did but what did you expect

>they did it in front of the houses of war veterans
brits should be put to sleep. It's the best for everyone, including themselves.

>it's a Clarkson test a french car and make surrender jokes episode

it's just part of their culture

the autistic part of it is trying to shove it up foreigners' throats and not expecting a backlash

>this time they did it in front of the houses of war veterans

why do argentinian war veterans deserve respect? they got fucking owned

>t. Simon Weston

i don't really care about them, but common sense says that if you insult somebody's dead relatives you can't start crying on international media that they treated you poorly

Shut up & stop being such a noddy. It was pretty rude what TG tried to do. I don't blame the Argies for reacting to it.

>reddit frog

figures

Argies chimp wether there's a reason for it or not.

Well, this changes things. Those brits were kind of rude.

argentina isn't worse than portugal.

how is that different from benfiquistas trashing marquês? or how about when sportinguistas burned the benfica stadium, Or when benfica supporters burned the FC Porto bus.

Very rude familia

Fucking brits man

Because their dictators used patriotism to hide their economic problems
They also used us for that shit and thanks to that we are labelled as "traitors" in south america

To be fair the brits did steal a large part of their EEZ. It's not their main problem but it's certainly not fair.

Yeah, but that shit had nothing to do with us until they threatened with invading our country

I certainly agree, that was not ok.

I thought that was funny until I read
Fucking hell

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/falklandislands/10947350/Without-Chiles-help-we-would-have-lost-the-Falklands.html3757319
To me they seem pretty involved, undercover of course still...

as the chilean said, galtieri said that we would "go after the chileans after we're done with the brits"

again, common sense

if you make a threat like that it's quite obvious the other party will react