How come Spain's KKK is filled with Ku Klux Kuties, but American KKK women are ugly butter golems?

How come Spain's KKK is filled with Ku Klux Kuties, but American KKK women are ugly butter golems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WRWf9-eVp4
youtube.com/watch?v=kFed4m55PrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh?

That's not the kkk

americans prefer big milf racists
youtube.com/watch?v=0WRWf9-eVp4

Yeah that's traditional Catholic attire for high level officials.

Spain doesnt have a kkk you retard it's just traditional catholic clothing

I wonder what would be an african american reaction in Spain while seeing this.

Why is the KKK in Spain? They don't have black people.

I've heard stories, mostly that they're kind of shocked but then they find out what it's really about and its fine

If the KKK hated Catholics and spics then why'd they culturally appropriate Catholic Spanish costumes?

They're not even white to begin with

But they have moors

Racists tend to not be very smart

>implying

Post more Spanish qts

>His "Catholic" country doesn't do this

NO CataluñANOS.

Does every Spanish colony do this?

How come an vehemently anti-Catholic groupe like the KKK adopted this very Catholic attire?

Yes, 1 billion KKK.

Most of them

>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>20 / 6 / 13 / 2
>[Update] [Auto] No new posts
If the Spanish state wanted they could recruit masses in the Christian jihad against the arab/berber/middle easterners, a complete barbarian invasion.

because americans are retarded

You would have hordes upon hordes of pacos and pablos raping all the north africans and middle easterners.

Latin America Area 19,197,000 km2 (7,412,000 sq mi)
Population 626,741,000 (2015 est.)
They also have like 10 kids and are all poor as shit with nothing to lose.

This was the plan all along.

There are lots of catholic procesiones during holy week, but that I know using capirotes (those hats) only in Spain and in San Luis Potosí, Mexico.

It's the week that we are relevant to the country and then we fade into irrelevancy.

Calm down, we don't kill niggers here.

>latin america
>having any projection / army

lm@o the few that reach get rekt in 2 hours

Yes, we have kkk and its formed for spain.

>this nig thinks a caliphate is anything
You would all get raped and exterminated in 10 days of invasion.

in your dreams only, chicano.

Algeria and Egypt united is basically Russia.

Filipinos know how to get hammered during holy week

The spics could take the Soviet approach and throw millions of untrained men into the meat grinder to wear you out

What the fuck is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kFed4m55PrY

Spain, you're supposed to bring civilization to your colonial subjects

WTF ¡

Go big or go home baby

Dios te bendiga Filipinas!!!!! tienes un lugar en el cielo asegurado!!!

Say something to your son

Spaniards were extreme catholics lad, what is your problem with that?

That's not KKK
It's a g-g-g-GHOST!

Disgusting

stingray?

spain teached us to follow the ways of our lord Jesucristo.

I don't think they'd understand that. From the sounds of things the Flips don't know Castiliano

>Spain
Jesuits,they protected indigenous people too.

Now only Argentina is white

wtf spain, only 300 tanks
kill yourself you fucker, fuck the state, I'll unite with Españoles in the Americas and form our own nation here, a complete disgrace to the Español race.

Coño, american devils strike again

Florida? Cuban?

This looks kinda cool
Also blame USA and their stupidity

I've been found out.

lmao

Our narco-tank divisions would shread your defenses m8

Kinda weird

Good

>black white supremacist

perfect choice of pic ahah

>mexico has no real tanks

They have these costumes in some villages in south-western France. Nothing to do with white supremacism.

I wonder why a racist protestant movement copied a catholic tradition.

Narcos cannot compete, but they can buy your super tanks if they want

I bet Arab gangs in the north of Marseille could build better "tanks" than this.

I heard that the KKK wanted to scare blacks because a stereotype at that time was that blacks were superstitious and afraid of ghosts.

>were

So the KKK stole the clothing design from the spaniards. Que jilipollas sois los cuello rojos.

>Spain
>not white

I don't know any black people. I'm just basing it off of TV.

Maine?

Actually, California. For some reason, Orange County doesn't have that many blacks.

Dude, I'm from Riverside. Orange County has plenty of black people. Why do you lie?

I watched a pack of niggers flip out on a Buddhist parade in Korea because one of the floats had a swastika. Some other GIs tried to explain non-Nazi use of the swastika to those apes but it didn't seem to get through.

I really don't know any black people. I'm not saying I've never seen them, but there's way more Mexicans and Asians.

And for the record, Orange County has even less blacks than Riverside.

It was an ironic choice by the KKK then, seeing as they hated American Catholics almost as must as they hated Jews.

Given how problematic this is to progressive Americans, it is only a short matter of time before they compel Spain to suppress this tradition.

>The first Klan was founded in Pulaski, Tennessee, sometime between December 1865 and August 1866 by six former members of the Confederate army[22] as a fraternal social club inspired at least in part by the then largely defunct Sons of Malta, from which parts of the initiation ceremony were borrowed, with the same purpose: "ludicrous initiations, the baffling of public curiosity, and the amusement for members were the only objects of the Klan."[23] The name is probably derived from the Greek word kuklos (kύkλος) which means circle.[24]

>According to The Cyclopædia of Fraternities (1907) "Beginning in April, 1867, there was a gradual transformation... The members had conjured up a veritable Frankenstein. They had played with an engine of power and mystery, though organized on entirely innocent lines, and found themselves overcome by a belief that something must lie behind it all—that there was, after all, a serious purpose, a work for the Klan to do."

This sounds familiar.

>American KKK
Lack of genetic diversity (all Scots-Irish and English mix)
Weaker genetics
>Spanish KKK
Rich genetic diversity (Celtiberians, Romans, Greeks, Phonecians, Visigoths, Moors)
Stronger genetics.

Retard.

Don't call him a retard, retard.

You can't explain things to niggers. I've had similar experiences

don't call that retard a retard, you retard.

It's a religious thing, no relation to the KKK at all. They wear those during Easter for parades.
Thanks for teaching me that, Rick Steves.

Italian is qt, Spaniard looks like a horse. Would not fugg.

Easter?

These are catholic school girls, not Cletus' cousin/wife.

Don't you dare censor me, you retard.

that's actually a good thing nowadays because white women are shitty

germanics were known to be very promicuous

Both are ugly

Shit taste man.

The American KKK is filled with nothing, because it doesn't exist anymore. Also because Spanish women are better looking than Americans.

Did they do this on purpose?

White burqa?

Calm down lads, it's just one small bumfuck region. Anywhere else here view these practice as backwards

I think every catholic country do this

Spanish girls are cute, american girls are fat and/or black.

It's not the KKK. Fucking retard.

I'm ashamed of our catholic past

Se escribe 'G'ILIPOLLAS no Jilipollas y QU'É'. learn how to write your own language or GTFO

>I'm ashamed of our catholic past

I'm aragonese.