Who here is going to miss Obama?

Who here is going to miss Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc
youtube.com/watch?v=VtVbAsIxUf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has a more charming facade than most presidents, and much moreso than our two choices right now, but in the end he's globalist corporate career-politician scum.

fuck that nigga

Who's worser? Bush or Big O?

Obama wants to take away the internet away from the control of the USA.

Bush, but not by that much.

no but i miss bush

he should have been some kind of comedian and not a president

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3p9y_OEAdc

At the very least, he was a competent president who didn't fuck anything up

I'm not going to miss him, but he also never gave me a reason to hate him

Bush used be a clever and eloquent man but once he became the president, the lizard aliens did something to him and fucked up his brain.

It's called the Peter Principle.

>t shirt
>tucked in

absolute mad man

I liked him more during his first term.
The Snowden thing felt like such a betrayal. His national security was nothing more than a continuation of Bush.

Bush is memed as worse way more and his mistakes relatively well known by everyone

For Obama it's kind of the reverse
It's kind of disturbing how little the average American knows of Obama's major fuck ups
But still even with that lack of knowledge most Americans are ambivalent at best about him
People like his family though (way more than our past few presidents)

>It's kind of disturbing how little the average American knows of Obama's major fuck ups
Tell me more about them

>ppl in Obama city will miss him

To be fair, Obama never had such public wide scale fuckups like Iraq and Katrina.

To name the big ones:
The bailout
Obamacare
BLM and his handling of racial issues
Snowden and his general efforts towards whistleblowing
His meddling in the middle East

This is true but also not
I do agree though

I think in Obama's term there was more of a diffusion of responsibility on his part
For example there was more blaming of the house and Senate or blaming local governments for problems in America

Iraq was something that all politicians had a hand in but only was one blamed

Katrina was a Louisiana problem that got way out of control
In fact it was only a new Orleans problem
Every other area handled it fine

Don't get me wrong these were still fuck ups but I don't think Obama would be nearly as blamed for them if it happened during his terms
In general I think the media likes Obama more

>The bailout
>Snowden and his general efforts towards whistleblowing
I don't see what's wrong with those

>Obamacare
Is muh universal heathcare the problem or how it was handled?

>BLM and his handling of racial issues
Not American so I can't say much about this, please elaborate

>His meddling in the middle East
Agree.

It's funny how Americans are the ones who seem to hate him the most, Bush was seen as a retard while Obama seems like a nice guy.

Wish he'd refuse to leave on account of America fucking up their choices for the next presidency
>Really niggers!? A reality tv star or a president's wife?
>Nah, fuck that I'm staying here until you faggots take this shit seriously

He handled snowden wrong and in general is very anti privacy

How it was handled
It fucked over so many Americans

He emboldened BLM and literally made comments on a crime before any of the information (other than what the media had "gathered") was out enflaming everyone

That's the point I'm trying making mate
Bush was painted as an idiot and Obama as a nice
I don't like Bush or Obama just for the record

I don't really see how you can pin those on the president. Unless your president is actually a king, much of that should be handled by national, or better yet state or municipal, politics.

I know but those are still considered Bush's major fuck ups by pretty much everyone

He was a huge cuck who was powerless and emotional, and americans can feel it instinctively, which is why they would rather bring on Hilary or Trump

It mama

This is all bullshit. They all have the same policies more or less, work for the same groups of people. Maybe Trump not as much, but he's a dick, and once in power he will still suck dick just like the others.

It's the same fucking thing in France, Republicans = Republicans, PS=democrats, FN=Trump, everyone else stands no chance. Money wins, there is no democracy.

Bush seemed like a nice guy desu

He probably was. He was just a puppet and a moron.

Rude. He graduated from Harvard. ;)

Money can do miracles.

Also maybe he was smart at some point but got dumb through manipulation, the illusion of power, drugs and who knows what else. I mean yes, he looked nice and funny and all, but ISIS would have never existed without him and America and by extension the whole west was a lot freer before him.

Considering he doesn't make Sup Forums froth at the mouth much and they barely talk about him, he's probably going to be remembered as a really excellent president

>maybe he was smart at some point but got dumb through manipulation
>He was just a puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=VtVbAsIxUf8

t. Gary Johnson voter

I'll miss him, he was a good person which is something I won't be able to say about the next president

Lel. That's pretty much how I imagine he would be if I met him personally.

this.
hillary and trump both seem like fucking cunts you might pass on the street more than presidential candidates.