Which is the country with the most pretentious citizens?

Which is the country with the most pretentious citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The United States of America

england, followed by spain, desu

US of A

United Sharters of America

>Still not mentionned
Im impressed

France as a whole, but specifically Parisians tbf. Won't deny we are also very pretentious.

>3rd worlders that bend before our whim all say USA
Hmmmmmmmm

I'd say the US, the media depicts France as being stuck up but I'd never been there so I couldn't say.

I was going to mention something but then I remembered how many French fags on Sup Forums are bros and didn't cheer on 9/11.

USA, France or UK. Any of these

Parisians are simply more intelligent than the average American or Englishman.

They're very educated, and very smart. I wish I lived in Paris.

France, England, Germany, Sweden and the USA

Does not apply to the rural areas. Pretty much only the big cities and metropolitan areas will there be significant pretension

France and England.

By that I mean Parisians and those English Aristocrat types. Commoner french and British chaps are actually quite alright.

/thread

Which 1st world country has the most ignorant average citizen?

You will never drink and converse with pic related.

>inb4 pied noir

USA, by far.

You probably also have the top ranks filled, but by god do you have a huge amount if idiots. I get that you guys have a huge country, but you are generally very ignorant of history and geography and language evolution and whatnot.

The smartest of you seem frustrated that their flag is shared with the idiots, and become sort of bitter and defensive about it. It comes with the territory of being basically a continent.

Anglos, especially USA.
France gets honorable mention

Died too early, but if he had lived longer, he probably would have joined the OAS or some other organisation and died in an even sadder way.

north korea and america they do believe that they are living in the nicest countries on the planet

ireland

Who is this?

I want to elaborate on this by adding that it's very different of pretension.

Say you're walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk.

The Germans will come and tell you to go to the other side because you're out of your place - it's more humorous than pretentious.

The Brits will bump you on purpose and fake-apologise with a smile only to curse away at you.

The French will basically just tell you you're shit for using their sidewalk. Parisian waiters are the fucking worst.

1.) He said 1st world
2.) Irish aren't overly ignorant, they're just cynical to a fault

youtube.com/watch?v=ekxXvgbDr3M

Sadly America.

But mainly the ones who live in California.

USA, not memeing either.

Thank you

>Parisian waiters are the worst
I never got this meme, I lived my entire life in Paris and went to a lot of different establishment, and I rarely got any unpleasent fellows.

>Say you're walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk
What? There's a specified side?

Thanks for listening.

I was going to disagree, but then I remembered we're only 62% White.

Mostly toward SOME foreigners. I guess they don't like our french diaspora, but neither do we. Very rude towards us.

It's not anecdotal, it's more metaphorical. Brits will screw you over under the rules without the slightest bit of compassion, sometimes. Stereotypically you go against the spirit of the rule as long as it doesn't go against the letter, because it'd be uncivilised.

But not all of you, just the aristocratic types. Every now and then you get those giant old men that walk with their hands behind their back that are the nicest fucking blokes ever. Think Michael Caine or something. It's weird, you have some weird extremes.

>Ctrl+F
>Argentina not found
surprising
There is some truth to the stereotype of the average Buenos Aires douche randomly inserting Hegel quotes into conversation to seem smart.

Sweden, France, USA

People say we are arrogant not pretentious. Saludo a la familia

USA(California, Texas, NY), Germany, Sweden

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They drink only beer from small obscure microbreweries and coffee from outrageously expensive but still terrible cafes. They consider these the height of sophistication and taste.

You post the same shit every time.

Germany and Italy.

I don't get this whole "French people are pretentious meme". Every French person I've met has been down to earth and personable. Meanwhile Germans and Italians are pure scum.

People outside of France really cant pronounce the french "u"