youtu.be/-F28MOE1o-w
youtu.be/VQfOKM9cmMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

communism lads

poo tbhlads

haha

"no"

argentina is a shit country lol

Lads are we going to stay on top of China?

The last day is tomorrow

willy wanker

Playing the Playstation

inside joke? I don't get it

hope so desu

Wish Jennie was my gf

tomorrows the last day of the olympics?

holy shit

Post choons you would get absolutely skapped to fuck with and would have you gurning well into the late hours of the night

youtube.com/watch?v=xUcEzlQyfHw

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

>Le workers should own the means of prducktion meme

Honestly why can't these sponges just start their own fuckin business 2bh

russia was a shithole ruled by an autocrat retard LOL

soviet empire was a jewish invention designed to remove any trace of christianity or russians

if its done smoothly silencers on the uzi

it needed to say we wuz kangz and shit

made me fire off more than a couple of neurons

can't believe you havent killed yourself yet

I'd say most if not all of /brit/ doesn't want you here

>Sup Forums is down again
Not surprised 2bh

*summons all the yanks of all the boards*

:(

think you need to brush up on your history

I like him

Sometimes

Just realised that there are genuinely autistic people who come to /brit/, not meme autism like everyone has

Do you remember that strange German who always used to come here? Or that Haitian?

:((((

>le buisness owners work hard not the workers meme

Honestly why do we need these lazy sponges?

Olympics are almost over lads

you're a yank you have no grounds here

the so-called gf

hello steingeld

good

Feels good to have been born during the British empire.

>Sup Forums intellectuals

there's a yank or two hellbent on being the most retarded people imaginable

one of them continually pretends to be British

And there hasn't been a single fucking happening. I was counting on a Western Olympian to be killed by ISIS to wake a few more liberals up.

this summer flew by

last year in uni starts september

The aussie that hates everyone is here

I think he's really retarded

:c

why can't they make historic buildings again

I wouldnt hate you if you weren't so unlikeable

>historic
Don't think you fully understand the meaning of this word.

How's everyone's morning going?

I can't distinguish all the yanks

I like them as posters but I genuinely just see US flags as the same 1 person wearing a t-shirt and cargo shorts somewhere in florida

>Apply to work at le McDonalds
>"Waah waah waah manager sux we shud own da means of production"
>Become shiftless prats pleading for more benefits instead of quitting and getting a better job
>Competitors come along and utterly shafts everyone

HMMMMMMMM>...............

shooting ancoms would be funny though

might be doing a sex with an ugly brown girl
will keep the lads updated

Stfu no one likes you either

Sprite or 7up which is best?

>morning

dude that lighter is soo yellow

>gold cans
huh

Sprite is fucking disgusting
It doesn't even come close

It tastes horrible

if they do they don't express it

FOY

tenner he got that can from pizza pizza

>FOY
You really told me I guess I'll be leaving now

So long lads, I loves you like a brother

>sipping on sprite
>see empty 7up bottle in recycling corner
>decide to ask /brit/s opinion
>they answer wrong

hmm

same shite every week

Can you guys take me? I'm an American woman and I'm just tired of the guys, here. I'm in love with the British, particularly England. I love Gordon Ramsay, british dark comedy like Black Books and Doctor Who, biscuits, (cookies) shepherd's pie, Karl Pilkington, The Office (UK), and the English culture and sentiment.

You're all just sort of cold, detached, yet intellectual, brooding, thoughtful, innovative, and introspective. American guys just all seem to be idiotic and easily pleased as evidenced by their more joyful behaviour. (spelt it right) You guys actually have enough neurons to comprehend dry humour, as well. And probably the biggest plus are the accents, oh my god. Americans sound retarded and dopey compared to Brits. Not only that, but the average American boy is just idiotic. You all sound so posh, educated, high class, and the ones that don't are interesting and unique. So, my end game is this:

I want to move to England to work, after I graduate high school (I'm a senior and 18, don't ban), and find an English boyfriend. How hard is it for an American to find work overseas? Do Brits like American girls? Please, it's my dream to date an intellectual, white british boy and drink tea, go to pubs and hang out with the "lads" while listening to The Smiths and watching reruns of Harry Potter and Peep Show.

If you guys have any advice, I'm all ears.

Are you the same canadian that got pizza and poutine from a pizza place on the Sup Forums ufc 202 livestream? rolling a fat zoot are you?

nah i got it at the dep, had to get some change for the bus

First they came for the Kpop autists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Kpop autist.

Then they came for the Anime nonces, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an Anime nonce.

Then they came for the Yanks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Yank.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

>Stfu no one likes you either
Tbf the cons make some good posts.

is tim still a meme

Run along spooked faggot I've had enough of your petite bourgeoisie drivel.

i am the most liked poster here

not me, but yes to the zoot part

business idea: get the mandem to riot and cause looting allowing me to get a new laptop for free

+541168902072
call me brit ;)

They do but it's that one autist who spends all his time here spurging about "nonanglos"

just popped a pimple inside my ear

they taste the fucking same lel

only pepsi/coke are different

fuck off kpop, anime and yank sympathiser
i'm coming for you

SHART UP YANKS HAHAHAHAHA

>"nonanglos"

isn't me then kek

>he hasn't been watching them near non-stop so he's relieved it's almost over
Thought canucks loved the olympics.

Think I'll do the ol' resting of the eyes, lads. Ta'ra.

fuck up paco

Sup Forums is based but at the same time weird

haitian flag?

the only one i can think of is the guy who legit has mental health issues who comes here every now and then. last time he was here he excused like 6 different posters of being the same person, and i think it's the same guy who went ballistic about a year ago because some girl gave him a strange look on a bus and it was like serial killer shit

I guess shitting outside of toilets is something we have in common now

I haven't watched a single event

Swedish

I'm pretty sure that's pigfuck, he used to post on /fa/

he was always a bit weird, he used to invite people to tinychat and just insult them lmfao

only ones i cared about were the sprints

but i did watch a lot of different events

are fatcam

who's going to boycott the shit skin world cup? they've killed thousands of workers so far and i'm an Islamophobic environmentalist so i dont think ill be tuning into a single match

might watch a pirate stream of the final

Thai pop

youtu.be/5ab5q-L_YU8
youtu.be/-F28MOE1o-w
youtu.be/VQfOKM9cmMg

thai chicANO is posting trannies again

thailad

Sup Forums as an open forum is great for discussion and finding information less covered by the mainstream media (links are plentiful over there), I'm a big fan of /sg/ and the regularly updated OPs of brit/pol/ often have helpful links

most Sup Forumsacks are cancerous edgy faggots though. Sup Forums and Sup Forums kiddies who just discovered racism and sexism was funny, and /r9k/ betas insecure and bitter about everything