How does Sup Forums feel about switzerland?

How does Sup Forums feel about switzerland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36382596
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neutral

Slightly better gun laws than France. High wages, high cost of life. Lots of money, it's a filthy banker country so nobody's really poor there. Chocolate and watches. So disciplined and clean it's comical.

I fucking love healsluts

best cunt of the world, i want to live there tbqhwyf

The only real democracy in western countries.

do they like people who learn german or not

They refuse to sell planes to us

>thread about switzerland
>no swiss
I recently got Swiss citizenship through my Dad.
I myself don't really have anything to do with Switzerland.

STAY AWAY FROM MY BORDER!

NO

I'm a big swissboo. Switzerland has all the nice parts about Europe but they aren't cucked as hard and their gun laws are fucking neato. Plus they wreck in all the international rankings despite being a small country

Then atleast dont shart in our marts

Or invade us or something

Maybe I'll just march all the way to Liechtenstein and take a shit on some street.

Then at least have the decency to say hello, kay?

wtf i hate america now

Nice place. Too bad about all the money. They're doing a pretty good job keeping the banking industry from ruining the country but it still distorts their economic situation somewhat.

what does wyf stand for?
france is gay and arrogant, hope you get cucked until you frogs are extinct
explain
>keeping the banking industry from ruining the country
What did he mean by this?

But Lichtenstein, you don't have freedom. You have a Prince. You need democracy and freedom bombs.

Nooo.

We have no oil and stuff

I will stand up alone against murica !

>implying the Swiss speak German

>slightly

Try way better.

completely neutral

To be quite honest with you senpai

Literally a perfect country. I want to go back

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They despise Switzerland because of the following xenophobic characteristics:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36382596
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/super-rich-swiss-village-opts-for-200000-fine-instead-of-accepting-10-refugees-a7053826.html

The amount of hatred that countries like Poland, France, Denmark and Hungary with similar measures receive from American progressives, is remarkable

You're right maybe I understated it but even though I have a criminal record (for assault with a deadly weapon, too) I could still walk in a gun store buy a black powder revolver whenever I want no question asked, and getting a permit to buy a bolt-action/pump-actiion/lever-action or something long gun would take me three days or a week, well maybe not right now because it's summer, but from september to june I could. And millions of people own illegal guns, if you know the right person or look hard enough, you can find handguns, WWII stuff, AKs pretty much anything. I hate being French as far as gun ownership goes but there is much, much worse.

very quiet
possibly highly boring
if you like banks, cheese, watches, extreme sports, it may be good
if you like night life, partying, hanging out with friends, it may not be for you