I've never seen anyone walking around a store with shit on their pants in my entire life...

I've never seen anyone walking around a store with shit on their pants in my entire life. Is this something that actually happens? Other Americans, have you ever seen this?

don't lie brandon

I sharted myself once. It was a long time ago, when I was naive enough to expect a fart to be a fart.

I promptly ran to the bathroom and abandoned my soiled undergarments. Luckily it was a public mall, so I was able to escape without being exposed, although my pants were drafty getting home.

it happens every day, don't you go outside and inspect everyone's asses like our superior foreign dignitaries?

int told me that that happens everyday in america

SHART

It's over my american friend,it's time for you to feel what the indians felt when you replied to their posts with ''poo in loo'',there's no getting out of this forced meme.

of course not

but then, I don't go to walmart

>a country where men surrounding women like hyenas and molesting them is trying to humble us

It really doesn't bother me because it doesn't happen in real life like the meme implies.

>A country where men surround walmarts like indians and sharting in them is trying to insult me

t. sharters

Wait

What did I miss?

did that take you a week to post Ausfalia :^) also

Pajeets do it out of necessity

We do it because living in the greatest country in the world gives us the freedom to do things like that. it's a message to the rest of the world, a sort of call to arms to take back their countries, and their god given right to defecate like the independent, free-thinking, living humans they are

t. Poo Peeland

Nope, never seen it. Never seen people walking around with no pants and a diaper, either.

Chicano here, I remember it was somewhat common in the food department when the bathroom were full

good to see you in your own country for once

He's for vacations, he belongs to the US the country where he was born and raised.

check'd

Im on vacation

will be back to sharing marts in no time