Sup Forums is filled with autists who have more in common and socialize more with other autists from other countries on...

>Sup Forums is filled with autists who have more in common and socialize more with other autists from other countries on an anonymous image board more than their next door neighbour. (seriously, how many of you even know your neighbours names?)

>Most people here are nationalists who hate people from other countries and cultures.

How is this the case when Sup Forums is like the perfect microcosm of multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism?

>Most people here are nationalists who hate people from other countries and cultures.
Speak for yourself. I live in the world's first post-national state and am thus a citizen of the world.

but i like aussies

i really really fucking hate everything about argentina and latin america

>Sup Forums is filled with autists who have more in common and socialize more with other autists from other countries on an anonymous image board more than their next door neighbour.

On a semi-off topic note. People in poorer countries with a similar income to those in rich countries, such as Brazil, will most likely have more in common with a rich person in the UK then other Brazilians.

Don't delude yourself, my dear friend. Your comfort is a direct consequence of your geographic situation, cultural likeness to, friendship with, and close proximity to us, and nothing otherwise. To know reality, know these.

Try going to be a "citizen of the world" (a disgusting phrase, by the way) in bulgaria or Mali or somesuch. You'll find it rather less pleasant, and meaningless.

>Most people here are nationalists who hate people from other countries and cultures
>le Sup Forums is actually Sup Forums maymay

>citizen of the world.
ekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekkekekekekekekekeekekekwwekwekwe

this probably isnt satirical

You would be right if people didn't segregate themselves into shitty country generals that go against the point of the board

My neighbours aren't the same ethnicity as me so why should I talk to them?

to be on good terms with people that you see on a nearly daily basis (ya know, if you actually leave the house)

Sup Forums is proof that multiculturalism doesn't work

They never leave their house.

My faggotic classmate wants to become a UAE citizen

how do you know what ethnicity they are if they don't leave the house?

I saw them through the window once.

They looked German.

Fucking Krauts.

I've never even seen my neighbours though there are 4 flats on my floor.

>How is this the case when Sup Forums is like the perfect microcosm of multiculturalism and cosmopolitanism?
Because people who actually experience "multiculturalism" tend to hate it

Only from certain countries and cultures.

bulgaria somewhat btfo

Well it's not hard to understand this
>most here are neets
>neets have no merits that they can be proud of
>They rely on jingoism and nationalism to be 'proud of achievements of nation'
>Neets get a sense of purpose and importance from this

Kek has spoken
SHART IN MART

kys

Isn't that impossible? I thought you can't get emirati citizenship if you aren't Arab/aren't born there/don't have parents with citizenship

Being a nationalist doesn't mean you hate other countries and culture. It just means and you believe your country has the right to seek out it's best interests and defend itself. Even fucking Hitler was able to admire other cultures.

good luck to him.

I only give (you)s to people from anglo countries.

>Being a nationalist doesn't mean you hate other countries and culture. It just means and you believe your country has the right to seek out it's best interests and defend itself. Even fucking Hitler was able to admire other cultures.

We've really lowered the bar if that's what passes for fedora now

>We've really lowered the bar if that's what passes for fedora now

Haha upvoted user! Sure this will make top post in r/funny

>nationalism means you hate people from other countries

He was sad he couldn't

>I'm such an openminded person, I'm not like those fedoras or /polacks, I'm more intelligent and I'm basically better than everyone else.
>t. every fucking millenial here

tbf even the poorest grew up better educated than our retarded boomer/gen x parents so it's hard not to feel a bit superior. Especially with the shitshow that is modern politics.

my best friend is chilean and he's way better than any of you niggertrash garbage shit posters

>Haha upvoted user! Sure this will make top post in r/funny

>Sup Forums is filled with unfderage shitposters
ftfy

mille gratzie signorine

t. literal teenager who just learned about le ebin fedoraposting

>Being a nationalist doesn't mean you hate other countries and culture. It just means and you believe your country has the right to seek out it's best interests and defend itself. Even fucking Hitler was able to admire other cultures.

I know who my neighbors are.

Shouldn't you be repairing the dingo fence?

>seriously, how many of you even know your neighbours names?
guess his name is Marcin or Mariusz or maybe Marian

>seriously, how many of you even know your neighbours names?
I know most of them actually

half of them are pieces of shit though

Sup Forums isn't even multicultural, the overwhelming majority of posters share mostly similiar and compatible values and beliefs. Even the SEA / MENA posters, already few in number, are westernised as fuck. And even then the only reason why we're not knifing each other to death is because we can't, nobody has figured out how to stab people over the internet. If Sup Forums existed as a physical community it'd be a horrible dump.

Politics, geopolitics, history and other social shit interested lazy people with autism more than anyone else.

Lonely people have the opportunity to feel part of the country, a part of something bigger. In fact, we are all dust on the boots of the universe.

>Sup Forums
>multicultural

It's basically just Western countries shit posting

Why the fuck would I want to know my neighbors? I have friends and family but I have to get to know the bydlo filth next door?

and using proxies

>Politics, geopolitics, history
Sup Forums Sup Forums and /his/