Are you more likely to cheer for athletes that are the same ethnicity as you?

Are you more likely to cheer for athletes that are the same ethnicity as you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejjie_Snow
youtube.com/watch?v=eEsqTn2xUoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vev2XKA9Uls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is ethnicity?

Do you cheer for your fellow aryans over the unwashed shitskin masses?

no, I cheer for ugly athletes because they have harder lives

They're all ugly after a few punches fãm

>Caring about a "sport" where men spend half the"fight" hugging on the floor

Wait which one is white?

I think Nate is whiter since his mum's English and his dad may as well be spanish.

also
>ireland
>white

>Watching sports at all instead of playing them

Let me guess, the same people also watch their wives getting fucked?

who ever wins, we loose

well conor is half scottish and ireland is much whiter than fucking mexico so it's obviously conor

nate diaz could pass as white too, tbqh, but he's a filthy chicano

yes
diaz clearly won that one though.

Yes. Not gonna lie I was rooting for McGregor even though the other guy is American.

>loses 1,2, and 4
>won
conor obviously won the fight it wasn't even close if you look at it round by round

>loses 4
how many budlights did you have?

>Conor is half Scottish

where the fuck do you even get this from

That depends, i would cheer for a Cuban or a Venezuelan or even a Peruvian but not a Mexican or Guatemalan

I don't know if it's actually half but McGregor is obviously a Scottish surname

Hes 100% Irish with Irish parents and Irish grandparents and Irish great grandparents all raised in Dublin you eejyt. Having a Scottish surname isnt uncommon considering the Scots where an Irish clan that left Ireland and took Scotland from the Picts.

Dunno where you drew that comparison you yank idiot, I have a scottish surname and im 100% Irish.

all three judges scored it that way. rewatch the round m8. 2 is the only debatable round but conor dominated the first 3.5 minutes of it

No.

t.black hockey fan

Definitely not cheering for leafs, they would be better off being genocided off the face of the Earth, literally more useless than kebabs

Why would you put forth so much effort and butthurt to reply to ignorant post #90001?

Ignore him.

Found this quote from him too, “This is destiny for me. I’m doing what I was put here to do, what my ancestors were doing on the war-torn Scottish Highlands in the 17th Century,”

It's okay, I know there was a lot of travel between Ireland and Scotland so things got mixed quite a bit.. But you're not 100% irish if your last name is scottish. At least not ethnically. I don't know, is this guy 100% irish to you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejjie_Snow

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=eEsqTn2xUoY

Bless Laine

kek here he is even admitting his family roots are in scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=Vev2XKA9Uls

sure, his nationality is 100% irish but he has got scottish blood in him for sure..

just like my ancestors came here from cork. I have irish blood but i consider myself 100% american

>Connor won round 4

$0.50 has been deposited into your account

Not even gonna make Nashville your 2nd team?

I like Subban and all but I already have an east coast team.

SHART

>1692
>William Wallace