Canada Thread

How can one country be so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK9z4WGmjLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else watch the concert?

I wish they'd have played 38 Years Old instead of some of their newer stuff.

The laws preventing public defecation truly make it heaven on earth

I watched some of it while working on a paper. Had to tune out to focus for a while, but damn, I love the Hip. Age and disease suck. I wonder if any bars were playing it, would have been nice to watch while having drinks. I guess it wouldn't have been that great because I'm all out of friends.

Fug.

you cant call your own country based that's retarded. i nominate poland as the only based country ever. checkmate

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HOT OUT RIGHT NOW

I LOOKED AT THE WEATHER IN AUSTRALIA AND AT LEAST IN THE BIG CITY ITS NICE AND RAINY AND CLOUDY

IT IS 20 FUCKING DEGREES HERE AT NIGHT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE ALL CAPS

>you're not allowed to praise your own country

lol gtfo Sup Forums you silly burger.

bumpo

Poland is a shithole. Every country we're taught to be worse than us is actually thousands of times better.

t. Warsaw diaspora

Do you have anything like shart in the mart? Since you are the twin of Amerishart.. Do you?

>you cant call your own country based that's retarded
but i see amerifats say it all the time about their own country

something something trudeau cuck something libturd sjw

Poo pourin' in the hortons

>that flag

le weed man

Everything was going fine there when you used racism and homophobia as an argument against Canada

t. sharter

Nah, Canada's non-white population is much too high. And I've been accepting of fags in the past, but there's someone on Sup Forums doing research on bug chasing in the gay community and honestly it's really swaying my opinion.

I dunno, mate. hehe igloos, syrup, eh!, beavers, loonie and toonie.

canada: on the path to becoming sweden

We still have a decent white population. The chinks driving up property prices make me rage like a mother fucker though. Fuck the people responsible for that bullshit.

Video very related:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK9z4WGmjLU

bump

Oh it's another "le sweden is bad" memelord

The amount of ass pain it must have taken to shart this gif out is mind-boggling

bump

Your white women look great, but they can be a normie/emo/tumblrcuck which pisses me off. I don't even like my own people in your country.

We're full of euromutts. Lots of liberal shitters too. Nothing special desu senpai.

Fuck off.