Wtf i love Germany now

wtf i love Germany now

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/juliekima/?hl=pt-br
youtube.com/watch?v=BVf4Gpz8Ox0
youtube.com/watch?v=AJEPJCGPXhg
youtube.com/watch?v=G-VYwC28KXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SHE IS EVIL!!! YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES!!!!!!

Who this?

instagram.com/juliekima/?hl=pt-br

She looks less qt in those
Is she a Jap or something?

>brown eyes

Japanese Brazilian

ohh...

Has she been BLACKED yet?

yes several times

i feel like that's the type of look she would give me if she saw me walking up to her and she knew I was going to ask her for sex.

!!!D.E.U.T.S.C.H.L.A.N.D!!!

what a cutie ٩(●ᴗ●)۶

They have cuter athletes

What faggot?

She isn't even the cutest germ

you're stoned as fuck

Chur cuz

this
also she has ugly bleached hair

YES

t, sharter

best olympianfu right there

i need more lisa mayer content but can't find any. help a horny brother out.

>merkel wants this raped and extinct

Mine is

Marie-Laurence Jungfleisch

why do germans hunger the brown skin

very qt

ethnic germans are beyond saving anyway, might as well enjoy the chocolate deliciousness

‘It’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion,” Hitler complained to his pet architect Albert Speer. “Why did it have to be Christianity, with its meekness and flabbiness?” Islam was a Männerreligion—a “religion of men”—and hygienic too. The “soldiers of Islam” received a warrior’s heaven, “a real earthly paradise” with “houris” and “wine flowing.” This, Hitler argued, was much more suited to the “Germanic temperament” than the “Jewish filth and priestly twaddle” of Christianity.

Speer quoted Hitler expressing his enthusiasm about such an alternative inheritance: “You see, it’s been our misfortune to have the wrong religion…. The Mohammedan religion…would have been much more compatible with us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?”
Himmler left the Catholic Church in 1936, and as the war later raged he sometimes reflected on Islam’s supposed advantages in motivating soldiers. “Mohammed knew that most people are terribly cowardly and stupid,” he told Kersten in 1942.
That is why he promised every warrior who fights courageously and falls in battle two [sic] beautiful women…. You may call this primitive and laugh about it…but it is based on deeper wisdom. A religion must speak a man’s language.

>jungle meat
isn't that a bit lewd?

By late 1941, Germany controlled large Muslim populations in southeastern Europe and North Africa. Nazi policy extended the grand schemes of imperial Germany toward madly modern ends. To aid the “liberation struggle of Islam,” the propaganda ministry told journalists to praise “the Islamic world as a cultural factor,” avoid criticism of Islam, and substitute “anti-Jewish” for “anti-Semitic.” In April 1942, Hitler became the first European leader to declare that Islam was “incapable of terrorism.” As usual, it is hard to tell if the Führer set the tone or merely amplified his people’s obsessions.

As David Motadel writes in “Islam and Nazi Germany’s War,” Muslims fought on both sides in World War II. But only Nazis and Islamists had a political-spiritual romance. Both groups hated Jews, Bolsheviks and liberal democracy. Both sought what Michel Foucault, praising the Iranian Revolution in 1979, would later call the spiritual-political “transfiguration of the world” by “combat.” The caliph, the Islamist Zaki Ali explained, was the “führer of the believers.” “Made by Jews, led by Jews—therewith Bolshevism is the natural enemy of Islam,” wrote Mahomed Sabry, a Berlin-based propagandist for the Muslim Brotherhood in “Islam, Judaism, Bolshevism,” a book that the Reich’s propaganda ministry recommended to journalists.

Like Atatürk, Hitler saw the Turkish renaissance as racial, not religious. Germans of Turkish and Iranian descent were exempt from the Nuremberg Laws, but the racial status of German Arabs remained creatively indefinite, even after September 1943, when Muslims became eligible for membership in the Nazi Party. As the war went on, Balkan Muslims were added to the “racially valuable peoples of Europe.” The Palestinian Arab leader Haj Amin al-Husseini, Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, recruited thousands of these “Musligermanics” as the first non-Germanic volunteers for the SS. Soviet prisoners of Turkic origin volunteered too. In November 1944, Himmler and the Mufti created an SS-run school for military imams at Dresden.

Himmler recruited, trained, and deployed exclusively Muslim SS divisions initially to bolster the Nazi occupation of the Balkans and the Caucasus, and then, after 1944, to try to reverse the losing course of the war. He once remarked:
I must say, I don’t have anything against Islam because it educates men…for me and promises them paradise when they have fought and been killed in battle. A practical and attractive religion for soldiers!
The essential instrumentality of Nazi attitudes toward Islam can be seen as well in the bizarre lengths to which Nazi propagandists went to amend Nazi racial policies in order to avoid offending potential wartime allies among Turks, Arabs, and Iranians.

it's just me.
since my teenage years i'm attracted to black and half-black women.

what do you mean by this?

typical aussie response.
sad really

Because Hitler was right all along

They could have just reinvent Germanic paganism then, that had Valhalla too for soldiers died in the battle. German paradise had everything that Muslim paradise had, plus beer, not to meantion no dick mutilation. Clearly superior. Islam is cancer and sucks ass.

*sharts in this thread*

That Germans have a history of being subservient to islam and arabs.
Isn't it clear?
Germany has traditionally been an ally and protector of islam, and turkey in particular.
This is historical fact.

>islam is cancer and sucks ass

I absolutely agree
but hitler found islam fascinating and he also strongly believed that islamic faith and Germany were compatible.

Fucking degenerate

>>jungle meat
jungle is Dschungel
"jung" is "young".

I like New-Zeeland better, my wife Eliza McCartney is from there.

>half-black
EW
W

So cute

instagram.com/lisamxyzr

frenchFu incoming

>ywn make her this happy

>Julie Kim
>Japanese

Gime a break Brazil.

>tfw no swedish gf

I prefer our own sporters:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVf4Gpz8Ox0

youtube.com/watch?v=AJEPJCGPXhg

There are a lot of HueJaps in Brazil.
Where tentacle meets vuvuzela.

Hoog lads

There' no family name with Kim in Japan.

Or Wevers twincest

Tasteless desu

Or maybe,
Sloetjes > sletjes

Hou het gewoon op de hockeysters en handbalteam. Dan zit je tenminste nog goed. Nu ben je aan het afgleiden naar gedrochten. :p

ALTERNATIVELY,
Visser

You don't know how Koreans looks like.
They are more like parrots.
They change their identity whenever they like. That's why most of Japanese restaurants in the west are owned by Koreans
It is not doubt for me why they introduce themselves you they are Japanese in Brazil because it is probably more secure for them to live under the name of Japanese because Japanese immigrates have best reputation in Brazil.

>hij wil niet gewurgd worden door de langen benen van deze godinnen.
Slechte smaak oetz

We are like ninjas, bruv.
That's right. Ninjas originated from Koreans from now on.

Beach volleyball qt's

Oregon again confirmed for best state

Hoog's butt lads

>ctrl f
>no poland

netherlands and germany won the olympics in terms of qts

france had the most per capita race mixed qts

wow
I didn't know that

hgnnnnnnnnn

noice!

fugg

we call any slant eyes 'japanese' around here

I prefer white Swedish qts

kek enjoy your cuckoldry and feminism, men betrayer.

kek

*tips magic hat of euphoria*

>ywn see her land on the top of her pole
>ywn see the pole rip her bottomwear und penetrate her bagina :DD
>ywn masturbate while watching her orgasm in the moment of hitting the mat with the pole pressing onto her cervix

booijs:3
Yolandi Visser best Visser desu

>Michaela Meijer
Too bad about the face.
From the neck up, she looks 45 years old.

god dammit

>fooled by the tushy

No worries.
It happens all the time.

Fuck I want a Muslim dick in my boipucci now

Although I love my olympianfu to be chocolaticious.

Why'd she jump around then quickly stop?

Hitler approves your post.

What is love

google her

she's ugly as shit chink

Italy with the best boy

HNNNNG

why?

african women are smart, have good socializing skills, they are family oriented and loyal. and like most white men they are sick and tired of the dysfunctional nature of black men.

wtf I love Istanbul now

Floria winning gold

youtube.com/watch?v=G-VYwC28KXI

Chinese and japs are different though

LOOK AT THAT CHIMPANZEE NOSE

OH LALA!!

EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

Her nose is kind of cute actually.
The only bad nose is a jew hook nose.

cute CUTE