Lat

hilo latino desu

woooo...

el colapso de la URSS fue un error...

KUYASHI

nigger spics

el colapso del libertarismo en USA fue un error

los libertarios son solo troskos xD

Hi, i'm russian living in Mexico for some years.
Basic recommendation for going through Mexico:

So, if you don't want to be killed by 11 yo guy or being caught by cartel do this:

- do not fucking talk about where and why are you going

- do not move between cities in the night (it's most important!)
- do not stop on Gas station

- if you need some shiet (ciggarettes or alcohol), do in the cities

- in your purse need to be some cash and some minimal summ on your bank card (all others you should hide , big summs should be saved on deposite account)

- when you're going through police or military posts you need to be kind and calm (smile is nessecary!)

- all doors need to be locked just as windows while you're moving in car

- if someone trying to stop on you on the road - hit pedal on the maximum

Bad verison:

- if track blocked by wagon and there's jeep behind you, make a stop slowly, be cool. Give them whatever they asked for: probably it will be purse and car, ... etc (other bank cards that you've been hide well you shouldn'y give). If they'll be nervous, they'll shoot you.

You're alive? (Ok) Don't call to police. Go to the closest locality, declare the car as stolen.

City

How to understand it's real taxi from fake one:

- It has radio

- front advertising with numbers of taxi service

- driver is not a young guy in the hood

If all matched then there's 90% that taxi is real, official.

Often fake taxi working for cartel, reporting where's militray, police, ... etc. But not averse to make some profit.

If you're already in taxi and realised that this one is fake, pay money and get off. DO NOT go to the final point!

*posts in english*

WTF I hate Mexico now

Carta Blanka

There's pubs with name "Carta Blanka" - DO NOT go there.

If you're psycho and get in, stay there not more late than 1 pm. If you hear "gringo" (literally means "hey, yankee), you have to get up and lodly said "hey, i'm actually russian, and you're really fucking insulted me by this "hey, gringo"".
Then everything will be okay.

JA JA JA

MALDITOS SUDACAS OS VOY A MATAR A TODOS!

I'll smoke now. Then i'll continue.
Sorry for my bad engrish btw.

Continue.
Milatary guys, GATE and police

GATE (black pickup with white title G.A.T.E., there's machine gun on the roof, 2 guys in the cabin and in the back is usually 6 people)- sort of special squad - psychos with all effects (Пepeвecти

oни пocтoяннo в пepecтpeлкaх, нa cчeтy кaждoгo нe oднa чeлoвeчecкaя жизн

they are constantly in the shootings, every of them have some human's life of the account). Usually they're riding through the city with 3-4 cars. If this car stops and shines in your face, make a stop and smile.

If there's just one GATE car with special symbols, usually it's some animal face or sort of - it's elite special squad (i saw them just one time).

You REALLY should't be joking with GATE. They're very nervous. Most of their
detention going with corpses.

Military. They're coursing through the city not much often. Usually they're staying on the blockposts and roads. If there's some serious shooting in the city, they can came, yes.
Police. I didn't understand what they're working for.. General thing: they're selling informationa about GATE raids to cartel. Also they can help you with some local problems like bad neughboors. Well.. They're making money as they can.

anime es una mierda

Official price list - you have not docs for the car, you're drunk as fuck, ... etc = 500 pesos.

You'll be better to bribe cops right away after they're captured you. If you're not ransomed then picture will be like: handcuffs and body. They'll call for the local reportes, so everyone will be know about you tomorrow the local news. Then he was taken to the office, where you pay a penalty and sit in a few hours behing the cell, usually it's about 3 hours, or if you don't have money, they'll keep you for some days. And about serious criminal things... Heh, dunno, it's exist?

el chico aficionado descansando . .. ..

Here's one story.

I've made a row with my women. I wasn't want to sleep in the car. So i've been drunk, get in the car and head my course to the home. On the intersection one guy started his moving while green light isn't shined. I was moving with high speed. I managed to dodge it and fly to the fence with a sign. After hitting i've left, looked at the car - seems like without external damage, so i've breaked a pedal and goes through narrow streets. Later finds out, i've breaked my engine, and while i was driving, oil was leaking all the time. After ~10 mins cops finds me. It wasn't too hard.

especialmente love live.

que cansancio bro

duerme

saquen el que dejo ronco a jose jose

pero me levantas tempranito

ok

They was very happy and kind. They're coming to me. I'm opening my door. They're notice the smell the strong smell of alchohol. They becames more happy kek.
Police:

Oh my! You're drunk, staying here and do not touch anyone/anything, right? :^)

Me:
Oh! Good night!

Police:

Where's your front number (sign)?

Me (fuck! It's left!):

Well.. Seems like i've missed it.

Police (starting to tell me what i've done):

So, we'll be take shape?

Me:

Nah, let's make an agreement.

Police:
There's witness and we've made a report to dispatcher...

Me (i understand they're trying to make more money on me:

I understand all of it, i'm sorry. How much?

Police:

10k pesos. (oh fuck, that's TOO much).

Me (fucked up about prices, starting to sober):

Okay. We have a deal.

acar

So i'm taking a seat in their car, give them 500 pesos and said like i have no more, i need to go to ATM. They're telling dispatcher something like "well, we've found nothing, guy is lost". We're going to intersection, taking my front nubmer. Going farther, at ATM i'm taking 2k pesos and saying like i have no more. They're looking at me surprised. I said there will be money, i need to call for my women. Calling to my women, saying that i need her and my bank card here, now. While he's riding to us, we're sitting near by ATM and talking about womens like "oh, such a bitchy they are!". They are slowly starting to empathize to me... When my women came, i've said "fuck, this card is russian one, i can't take a money from ATM". They're looking at watches. So, we have agreement. They'll take my car with evacuator and i'll go for the another ATM. I'm taking 8k pesos more. 7k going deep in my pocket, 200 pesos for woman (on taxi). 800 pesos in my hands.

Long John. Waken the dead. Pom. Dignam. Poor little nominedomine. Pom. It is music.

After half an hour cops came with my car. I'm explained him what's going on like "that bitch takes all of my money and said they can to take me in jail". They already was as uncomfortable: cause i'm foreigner, mexican women left me with this bad situation. One guy said i no need to pay money. Another one said "kk, 500 pesos for evacuation and get off, but don't drink again!".

So: 2500 pesos for cops + 500 pesos for evacuation instead of 10k.
:^)

keep my dick hard
and keep me smoking

this is the moon musik

I think it's enough for today.

hazlo de nuevo y te vas de vacaciones por 3 dias

no

>A transmission error has occurred

got a main bitch
got a mistress
a couple girlfriends
i'm so hood rich

Yes. My fingers are hurts.
There' a lot of fucking text.
Nah, i'm done for today.

donde vives?

Quintana Roo or something like this.

se supone qe quintana roo es de los estados mas seguros, tal vez te expones demasiado, el hecho de qe seas extranjero no te ayuda

Hola, amigos.

I'm living here now. Before i was living closer to the north part. That women also was from Chuvayva (sorry, i can be fucked up about names of cities).
South part and central especially is more safer, yes.
Also, i've heard from some locals that there's one state that is not controlled by official gouvernment. It's true?

>Chuvayva
do you mean Chihuahua?
if then , yeah, it is kind of dangerous
about the governmentless state, I wouldnt know, maybe michoacan?

muerte a los sudacas

>Chihuahua
Yes, i've checked map. It's.
Dunno why i remembred it by Chuvayva.. Maybe because of that stupid Fanta drink advertising, kek.
>about the governmentless state, I wouldnt know, maybe michoacan
Maybe. They said a name.. But i didn't remember.

me hice un omelet

S U D A C A
U
D
A
C
A

este es el niño rata con proxy aqui esta la explicacion

a esta nenita le dan ataques

esta nenita llora demasiado

esta nenita tiene graves problemas

todas tienen graves problemas .-

no seas malo

buenas noches

I matched with a Peruvian on tinder.
Give me some cheeky lines to text her.

no

I knew I fucking smelled communism fuck

why not
do you think she would understand it if i send her a GIF of that dancing alien and say like 100% real no feik or isn't that a peruvian thing

yo abajo a la derecha

you have a lot of balls m8,
are you bydlo?

Buenos días sellores

puaj

che choris que frio

sii viste pero dicen que ya el martes va a estar lindo

*cums on you*

help me
or maybe i will just send her this picture of tweety the chick

> > 6 3 7 7 5 5 6 4
(you)

send a dick pic

no

yes

nunca me faltes

chileno comeme la boca

ya...

ay que asquito me dan estos

que lindo fue matar len'en.-

que ganas de reventar un chileno a pijazos

no hubo que matarlo.....-

that would actually be hilarious

los muertos estan hablando.....

Rotten Hearts: Economía Mexicana en la primera mitad del s.XX y cómo afecta a los personajes de Batallas en el Desierto. .................

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

ya

dale anda a jugar a """"las neps"""" ajkajkajaaajkajka

@63778133
jugar nep...es lindo..-

Fue escrita por Don José Emilio Pacheco, autor de nacionalidad Mexicana. Su mayor punto es su poesía, pero aun asi fue partícipe del cultivamiento del cuento, el ensayo y la novela................