Preventive war against Third Reich

Did you know that our leader Józef Piłsudski planned and wanted to attack Germany in 1933, shortly after election of Hitler, and tried to persuade France to join the attack, but Frenchmen were not interested, so we had to resign, because we couldn't do it alone.

If France agreed, we would save 6 million of our citizens and Poland would be completely different country today.

jstor.org/stable/1874988?seq=1#fndtn-page_scan_tab_contents

Unfortunately France wasn't ruled by Napoleon, but by such cowards like European politicians today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgW3fyR3ZhE
dakowski.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16213&Itemid=80
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1UjZEktkDC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=OkKJmPsV4Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=JGeRDqiSA7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6Ds8VCJTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler was british project to destroy rising ussr.

This is probably the single biggest piece of evidence I've seen justifying Hitler invading Poland.

Oh fuck off. Piłsudski basically knew that war was inevitable 6 years before it was officially began by Hitler. He was a visionary that could save Europe and world, not only from nazis but also from soviets, like we did in 1920

I thought it was a good idea to support Poland but your post shows how the Poles were basically the same cunts as the Nazis but even earlier.

>Poland wants to invade Germany by creating a fake dispute.

>Germany later invades Poland by creating a fake dispute.

Jesus was on our side though. History proved it.

Polish death camps

The Anglos didn't allowed us to stay in Ruhr so there were short chances that we could have done that hands free.

>your post shows how the Poles were basically the same cunts as the Nazis but even earlier.
>Poles were basically the same cunts as the Nazis
You're a dumbfuck. Britain was the worst ally you could have.

>1933
>peace in Europe since 1918
>millions and millions of people died
>"hey France, wanna fuck Germany? :DDDDD"

I understand hippies, sometimes...

youtube.com/watch?v=JgW3fyR3ZhE

So basically the Germans did the right thing by invading you because you were plotting against them.

We were also plotting against soviets and we are proud of it because these two fucking plagues: nazis and soviets, are the worst thing that ever happened to humanity. Even today Russia's neoimperial adventurism is a result of the fact that we didn't remove soviets completely and they had a chance to reborn their influence thanks to petrodollars

Reminder that between its liberation in WW1 and the start of WW2, Poland constantly waged aggressive wars of expansion against its neighbors.

>Poland constantly waged aggressive wars of expansion against its neighbors.

Poland didn't exist fo 123 years of partitions. When we finally regain independence after end of WW1, we had to also regain territories that were stolen from us by everyone around. Back then you had only two choices: to be a dog or to be eaten by dogs. Our territorial disputes were always very humanitarian and many of our military actions were made without even killing a single civilian. We were always building our country accordingly to catholic morals and humanism.

t. sharter

>>"hey France, wanna fuck Germany? :DDDDD"
>I understand hippies, sometimes...
Yeah you fucking retards. Hitler served you right.

Hitler and the Nazis were the biggest assholes to ever come up in history. I hate them so fucking much for all the atrocities they committed. FUCK HITLER

Did you know that Pilsudski fucked up and left milions of Poles to get slaughtered by the Bolsheviks?

We won the war with Bolsheviks, they were beaten, we could march to Moscow and get rid of them for good, but Pilsudski was a fan of them, LOL

dakowski.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16213&Itemid=80

FUCK PILSUDSKI

>We won the war with Bolsheviks, they were beaten, we could march to Moscow and get rid of them for good, but Pilsudski was a fan of them

Yes, he also made mistakes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

cucks. never change """""French""""

Oddly enough, the German tells the truth.

>but Pilsudski was a fan of them, LOL
He wasn't a fan of them, he thought that the civil war in Russia was better for Poland the longer it went on and weakened Russia internally. The Whites basically wanted to regain their imperial borders, until they started loosing and wanted Poland's help, WITHOUT GIVING BORDER GUARANTEES.

>YEAH LETS INVADE GERMANY FUCK HITLER
>oh wait we're not strong enough without allies
>WHAT GERMANY IS INVADING US?
>AAAAAAAAAAH DELETE THIS SEND HELP
>lose war in 1 week

Vrangel didn't care about old borders anymore, by the time Poland kicked out Bolsheviks from Warsaw and beat the shit out of them at Nemen.

Do you really think it was better to keep Red niggers as our neighbours instead of Tsarist Russia?

It was UK's fault. You needed someone to take Turd Reich's attention.

>First one: Khmelnytsky Uprising (one of the ukrainian leaders is Krzywonos(eng. Cameron from UK) - Protestant scheeme against big catholic Poland.
>Second: Polish uprisings against Russian Empire, there are literally proofs in polish journals that English ambassy visited Congress Poland before uprisings and Prussians provided the weapons for Poles. (Reason for that is that UK wanted Prussia to still exist and Poland to burn and die under Russia)
>Third: 1938. British politicians on "Enchantress" yacht make Polish PM Beck accept comiting suicide against Nazi Germany with their false promises of help.
>Fourth: After World War II, when the Polish soldier became useles, Brits sells us to the Soviets, kick out Polish veterans from UK and strart propaganda against Poland. (Poles voted for Communism)

The most perfidious nation to ever exist.

And yet Adolf's "Wehrmacht" (translated: """"""Defensive""""" army, what a hypocritical term) lost the war.
Fuck Hitler

Maybe you should've given up the Danzig corridor and saved us all the trouble. Chat shit get hit.

>>oh wait we're not strong enough without allies
Actually Poland could invade Germany alone until 1936 because Germany was totally cucked militarily by the Versailles treaty. But it would give Poland a bad PR (especially without others involved like France) because most people didn't know what Hitler would do in 1939, but Pilsudski as aware of his plans.

>Maybe you should've given up the Danzig corridor

That's very interesting that British appeasement is always made at expense of other nations, but never UK's

You're right.

We should've went facist and bomb the shit out of London before SHART's bomb us.

When he didn't care anymore it was already late. Pilsudski saw the Whites as a bigger threat than the Reds, so there's that.

The bottom picture is Germany though xD

Hitler would never allow that, he was a massive teaboo.

Did you know even in 1942 he was talking about how Britain and Germany could still be allies? LOL

no, Pilsudski was just sucking Bolshevik dick and his """"party"""was full of idiots, that wanted Polish country only..

That's how we lost the only chance on rebuilding what we lost in 1772.
Hitler changed his mind constantly. He was unstable.

If he got guarantee from us, he would've invaded France in 1939 already.

>Germany lost the war? We're fucking freed!
>Why the fuck does Czechoslovakia have these lands? They're mine!
>Hitler won? Fuck it, let's invade Germany!
>Dammit, France, you're fucking useless
>Germany is invading Czechoslovakia? Fuck, I'm missing out!
>Why the fuck is Germany invading us? Fuuuuck!
>Holy shit we won the war!
>We're back to 1920 borders? Fuck Czechoslovakia!

Are you speaking about Zaolzie?

Czechs stole it from us when we fought the Bolshevik horde. And they did it with killing civilians.

Zaolzie was always a Polish land inhabited by majority of Polish population. You stole this land from us in 1919 - it was a stab in the back, you attacked us when we were fighting in the East and stole our land. Moreover, we were not a part of Munich agreement. When you were raped by Germans in 1938, we took Zaolzie, because otherwise this land would fall into German hands. Besides we didn't kill even one Pepik during retaking Zaolzie, and maybe we should have to teach you good manners.

>(one of the ukrainian leaders
THERE WERE NO UKRAINIANS THEN! God damnit... Chmielnicki was a Polish noble from his fathers side and his mother was a Ruthenian from eastern Poland; aka kresy; aka U+kresu+krainy.

>If he got guarantee from us, he would've invaded France in 1939 already.
This all means nothing though. Eventually Hitler would have invaded Poland, regardless of what diplomatic moves were made. His long term goals were always eastward and you can't achieve that without going through Poland.

The only real way Poland could have saved itself in the long term with would be attacking with the UK and France before Germany had enough time to knock out its opponents one-on-one.

And? You think people care about this? It's still on the map and hohols claim they're real.
It would prevent genocide of the Poles.

And you can't really tell how would the war look like for the Hitler in 1939 if he went to France, he could lose. We could easily Italy'd.

And this is Poland :DDD

> "a Pole must clean shoes of Ukrainian"

Haha, funny guys, they clean our toilets today though.

They should be our slav(e)s in work camps and their women whores for Polish men.

Sadly, Poland died in 1939 and modern Poland is a whore herself.

What does the pic say?

That awfully sounds like the German justification for reclaiming the Danzig Corridor.

They were always so misbehaving, even during I Rzeczpospolita.

youtube.com/watch?v=1UjZEktkDC0

Instead of building Rzeczpospolita together with us and enjoy fruits of prosperity, they were always jumping between us and Russia like a monkey and focusing on revolutions and stupid antisemitic pogroms instead of honest work. Something is wrong with this tribe.

You're retarded and don't know what you're talking about. Poland regained it's independence by almost constantly fighting between 1918-1921.
P.S. Zaolzie had Polish majority and the Czech's stole it from Poland in 1919.

>Volunteer of the Azov regiment
>"Poland is not yet lost, but it will be. Poles will clean Ukrainian shoes"
Work camps and genocide should fix the problem

>Poland regained it's independence by almost constantly fighting between 1918-1921
No, Poland regained its independence because other countries constantly fought each other between 1914-1918.

>And? You think people care about this? It's still on the map and hohols claim they're real.
>
Dear fucking God I hate the Austrians and Germans...

Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

*starts rapidly sharting all over the thread*

the inaneness of Polish political sphere never ceases to amuse me

instead of letting Dmowski rebuild out homeland, faggots let a terrorist and a Prussian agent such as Piłsudski set up a military junta not unlike Italian fascist movement, including a disgusting personality cult and murders of political opponents

then, after the "beloved Grandpa" was dead, suddenly everything falls back to shit, as there were no fundaments to the 2nd Polish Republic other than himself and his lucky victory in 1920

Prussians will never fuck off and leave us alone.
Fucking tumor we created....

Should have exterminated them when you had the chance.

*sharts*

Probably bait, but that's not true. WWI was the instigator for Polish independence yes, but the actual independence was achieved through fighting:
>Greater Poland Uprising
>Silesian Uprisings
>Polish-Soviet War
>Polish-Ukrainian War

>Sweden

What is the Azov regiment?

Fuck off.

good post

So was Stalin and he did breddy gud job :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Battalion

Nazi Ukrainians

>instead of letting Dmowski rebuild out homeland,
youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps
ONR should have come to power.

Not really, just never invite the Teutonic Order on Polish and Prussian lands in the first place. Then later never create Prussia in the second place...

Yeah, truth hurts huh? Should have listened to Piłsudski while you had the chance, fucking idiots.

>be Pilsudski
>win the war with Russians
>sign unfavorable peace deal like you were losing
>leave milions of Poles to get slaughtered by NKVD
>waste the only chance to rebuild IRP
>be proclaimed national """"""hero"""""

Polish Death _____?

SHART

Dmowski publicly criticised ONR for their idiocy and was depressed looking at the state of Polish nationalist movements by the end of his life

don't you fucking dare tell me ONR should have come to anything else than a barn, back where they came from

American Sharting _____?

I googled some pictures, they look like a bunch of Sup Forums-users going to war.

fuck off to /his/

don't shit all over my board

>don't you fucking dare tell me ONR should have come to anything else than a barn, back where they came from
Then who? That would be definitely better than Sanacja.

Who says this is your board?

HELP
POLAND IS BEING NAZI AGAIN

Australian Shit _______?

Fuck off, I said.

ONR = BBWR (sanacja is a political movement of ideas, not a fucking party)

Poland was lost when Piłsudski assumed control

Why are Poles so antisemitic?

Try living next to not-assimilating and plotting kikes for 8 centuries.

Why were pre-1945 non-Jews so antisemitic?

>all this intra-Euro shitflinging
My fucking sides, I can't wait until the EU finally disappears so I can witness more butthurt contests like this
Have some anime tiddies, you deserve it for entertaining me.

We are so "antisemitic" because all our Jews who were friendly or at least neutral for Poland were killed in the Holocaust. Those who survived war were mostly those who moved to Soviet Union before/during war: hardcore commies who hated Polish statehood fanatically. And today these Jews and their children/grandchildren create propaganda about "antisemitic Poland".

If Poland was antisemitic, it wouldn't be at some point a homeland for 80% of global Jewish population. We were paradise for Jews. And for gays too btw.

>People have differing political opinions

Nothing new. Nothing too strong to change anything either.

Not yet.

>sanacja is a political movement of ideas, not a fucking party)
Wiem, i sanacja (jak BBWR) zwalczały ONR. ONR nie był sanacyjni, wręcz antysanacyjny.

*does a shart*

*eats banana*

ONR to była chujnia pokroju BBWR, przejęła jej metody, jej populizm, jej brak jakiejkolwiek moralności i poszanowania dla prawa

sram na ONR i życzę im kotła w piekle za ZNISZCZENIE CAŁKOWITE I OSTATECZNE jakichkolwiek nadziei na jakościowe ruchy narodowe już na zawsze

Translate this if you want:
>Mam sporo danych na to, że nasze kłopoty wewnętrzne, których mamy obecnie aż nadto, nie pochodzą jedynie z naszego łona, ale że wiele się do nich przyczyniły wpływy naszych przeciwników, Żydów, masonerii i nawet “sanacji”, które takimi czy innymi drogami wewnątrz nas przeniknęły. Przeważnie ludzie sami nie wiedzą, że pracują dla przeciwników. Uzupełniam sobie po cichu te dane i mam nadzieję w krótkim czasie dojść do pełnego obrazu intryg. Tymczasem uważam, że lepiej o tych rzeczach nie mówić,
-- Roman Dmowski do ks. prałata Józefa Prądzyńskiego, Warszawa, 13 lutego 1934

*sharts*

>przejęła jej metody, jej populizm, jej brak jakiejkolwiek moralności
Jakie i jak?
>sram na ONR i życzę im kotła w piekle za ZNISZCZENIE CAŁKOWITE I OSTATECZNE jakichkolwiek nadziei na jakościowe ruchy narodowe już na zawsze
Trochę odleciałeś.

*sharts towards you*

Endecja was a bunch of fanatics and they gave us bad opinion while supporting segregation of Poles and Jews in universities as well as their attacks against Jewish merchants to "protect" Polish traders. Stupid political cancer that made more harm than good things. Today Jewish historians are totally right when they say that before WW2 we didn't do anything to make Poland 100% free from antisemitism. We also let these catholic fanatics to spread propaganda that associated Jews with communism too easily only on the basis that some part of Jewish plebs felt attracted to this ideology. I am personally ashamed of endecja and always ready to apologize to Jews for their existence.

*double a back spin kick at you flinging shart into your hair*

powszechne wiece i kłamanie na tychże, idiotyczne próby przerodzenia Dmowskiego w anty-Piłsudskiego, formowanie bojówek złożonych z bezrobotnej gówniarzerii i polowanie na obywateli żydowskiego pochodzenia, gloryfikowanie szkodliwych obiektywnie powstań i porzucenie programu gospodarczego w pizdu

i nie odleciałem - w Polsce narodowiec kojarzy się wyłącznie z Marianem Kowalskim, ewentualnie z tymi podgolonymi niedojebami z NOPu

*FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

o-oh no

looks like im all out of sharts

>We also let these catholic fanatics to spread propaganda that associated Jews with communism too easily only on the basis that some part of Jewish plebs felt attracted to this ideology. I am personally ashamed of endecja and always ready to apologize to Jews for their existence.
OH FUCK OFF TRAITOR. Fuck off kike cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkKJmPsV4Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=JGeRDqiSA7Q

We also had a lot of Polish catholics who turned into commies, one of them was even a founder of Cheka that later transformed into NKVD/KGB. Stop being such a fucking antisemitic asshole or go back to /pol

Seriously fuck France.
They should have joined with the Poles and fuck some sweet and tender German pussy while it was still early.

>formowanie bojówek złożonych z bezrobotnej gówniarzerii i polowanie na obywateli żydowskiego pochodzenia,
Tego nie pochwalam, ale był duży problem z dużą częścią Żydów IIRP, który wyszedł na światło w 1939.
>We also had a lot of Polish catholics who turned into commies, one of them was even a founder of Cheka that later transformed into NKVD/KGB.
So what? The percentages in the leaderships speak for themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6Ds8VCJTg

>>And up to 80-85% of the first USSR government members were Jews
-- Vladimir Putin