how about a him ?

British friends
so-so good he is a fair.
Italian
He’s so unreliable.
American
sometime say small lie.

Mexican(s)
Bro tier.sympathetic.Similiar mentality.
Norwegian(s)
most warm-blooded europeans. Chill person.

Aussies
Good healers and dps. Generally great people
Americans
Like to roleplay and are all tanks for some reason
Austrian
Refuses to heal people who stand in aoe

>African Americans
total bro tier
>White Americans
some cool, others totally faggots
>Japanese
super cool but he's more american than japanese
>Chinks
rude and dirty. there are a few cool guys though
>Indians
rich ones are rude as fuck. middle class dudes are pretty chill

>Finns
Generally nice but a bit hobo in some cases
>Germans
Weird autistic betas
>Blacks
Usually bro
>Balkans
Cool, but some of them think they are gangsters

I wish I had any friend :(

>tfw finnish gf

>Italian
>He’s so unreliable.
yep.

100% of the times

>swede
>blacks are bros
how's your asshole doing? did the cream help?

>friends

zitto animale

> Polish
bro-tier
> Russian
bro-tier

>norwegians
fisk and bad at vidya lel
>brits
3 of them, furry, lazy, and mao respectively
>denmark
he tall and arab
>United Arab Emirates
Never diamond, never legend
>australia
goes missing for months on end
>ireland
on welfare

Foreign friends? I have galore of them

>Americans
Most of them are friendly but some are pretty hardcore Southern style racist against Jews

>Taiwanese/Chinese disapora
Cool peeps and don't act like savages back in mainland China, most of them are loaded with cash

>Pinoy and Vietnamese
Total stoners I swear

>Singaporeans
>muh dicatorship utopia

>Japanese
Eccentric in general but cool guys. One of my best friends is Japanese

>Indians
Smart as fuck. Some left college to join sucessful IT startups

>Aussies
one of them always made fun of me for being asian. Annoying as fuck

>Poles
hates russians

Dumb nigger

haha..don't mind.

I want to get foreign friends but I don't know how. Any international people I meet at my uni are only in Australia for a few months. I think it'd be really cool to look at what their lives are like and learn bits of their language.
All my friends are descended from British, Italian etc but not to the point where we're in touch with that side. One of my best friends has been living in Canada for the past two years (was originally from there) and he's moving back soon though which is cool.

>Italians
Always fucking late. Always.
>French
Bad habit of shifting to French when excited
>Swedish
Cliché Swede in politics but fun to drink with.
>Germans
Actutally very funny though a bit of a snake in the grass
>English
Fellow secret Jew, very sharp and enjoys banter
>Russians
Funny but not always the brightest
>Netherlands
Uptight till got to know
>Polish
Drinks like a fish and loved dancing in kitchen

I miss them all, they were all so much fun to hang out with.

>Burmese boat nigger refugee
Cool guy although really gay for dota. Spoke excerrent Engrish from the get go.

>one of them always made fun of me for being asian. Annoying as fuck
based

>Danish
Nice, but too shy and introverted. The kind of people you'd rely on and wouldn't mind living with, but never bring to a party.
>Congo
Bro-tier, for real. Trustworthy, funny and loyal.
>Norway
Crazy af. Very cool people though. The kind of people I'd love partying with. I met them in southern Europe though, they probably behave like autists in their homeland.
>Bulgary
Bro-tier, but I actually know too few to say.

>Nice, but too shy and introverted. The kind of people you'd rely on and wouldn't mind living with, but never bring to a party.
Literally me

nice memes.

I used to have two friends from Sweden: the first one committed suicide, the second one stopped playing videogames whatsoever, so we had nothing left in common.
I also have a friend from Czech Republic and he's actually my soulmate, but he works all the time so we don't spend much time doing something together. Maybe a few friends from Ukraine and Belarus, but I guess they don't really count as foreign, don't they?

>Turkish (with Armenian mother)
Good, loyal and reliable friend, didn't have much schooling, but very good worker with eye for detail. Likes to drink and have fun, but not at the cost of daily duties. Somewhat melancholic at times.

>American (New York)
Always friendly, very sociable, dares to take risks in life, but not very reliable as friend, a bit egocentric

>Russian
Very intelligent, analytical mind, but takes everything seriously, can take a joke the wrong way and get angry. Doesn't like to be associated with the general normie Russian stereotypes of vodka and Putin, do not try.

>German
Friendly, intelligent, trustworthy, hospitable. Likes historical stuff but feels uncomfortable when 20th century comes up, so either speak softly and under 4 eyes or don't.

>French
clever, very polite, but also excitable, likes good manners, language very important - will correct you when you make a mistake either in French or English, and expects you to do the same (but only when in English of course or he'll kill you with his eyes)

>Walloon
a lot like us actually, but more polite, good manners, honest about his emotions, will always kiss you on the cheek as greeting

>Dutch
good humor, fun to be with, very direct, but beware when drunk in public: loud, unashamed, sharp in tongue in a discussion

English:
one is clever and very witty, has good humour, a bit reserved but a good friend. Other is brawling alcoholic type, no limits on alcohol and drug use, gets into fights, secretly homosexual

Scottish: junkie, alcoholic, punker/anarchist fun as an acquintance but do not trust, don't tell where you live. still sociable and always manages to get laid with good looking girls although ugly and drunk potato nose

>Japanese
Very friendly, relaxed person.
Always positive, doesn't take himself too seriously. He has a stable job, but still manages to be sort of an alcoholic together with his wife.
>Icelander
Really nice guy. He dresses a bit gay, but has a girlfriend. He constantly makes extremely stupid sexist jokes which I can't imagine his girlfriend actually likes.
>Belgian
Exactly like the southern Dutch. There's literally no difference.

how do I get international friends
and then get them to teach me their language

Depends on the country.
You can get people to teach you their language through Hellotalk if you're aiming at EA languages.

>I used to have two friends from Sweden: the first one committed suicide
i thought it was memes

I have a Californian friend. Might as well be from another country tbqh.

Swedish
He is funny but he is unreliable and he is the classic lefty, after our last conversation about Sweden's problem with immigrants I decided to stop talking with him about serious things.
Dutch
He was a total bro, we used to talk about a lot of things politics, history and funny shit, he hosted me in his country and it was a very nice holiday and I hosted him as well, then he got a gf and we basically stopped to talk each other.
Albanian
He is the only good albanian person I've met in my life, he is a bro.